It's not goodbye ;)

Neiobi

Hey guys...

As you know, I'm on boarding school. In the UK.

So, it's been crazy for the past week, and I can't believe I'm here. It might sound silly to make a thread but yeah...

So I've been going around like nuts, to classes, to meet teachers, meeting people, trying to keep up with stuff at home in Portugal, and I haven't had the chance to come in here often.

Every time I come in there are so many news that I just feel overwhelmed.. I need my own life.

Today the album came in the mail and I was so excited, couldn't believe it, because I thought it would only come on the 21st. No one told me about coming earlier:aah: I'm still getting trough it.

What I wanted to say is... I need to leave this place for a while. I can't be so devoted. I need to be on my own, focus on my stuff, my friends, my family, my new life and everything.

It might seem stupid and ridiculous to say this after just being one week here, things WILL settle down, but even if they do, I. need.time.

I love being a Mika fan, being here, I love you all, I love his music, I really like him. But I need to set some limits, and the time to do it is now. I need to be aware of these things.

So, I love you all, I loved sharing so much stuff for the past year, and I'll never forget you!

You have my twitter on my signature, and if any of you that I know wants my e-mail, I'll be glad to give it.

This is NOT a goodbye though. I might pop in now and then. But really not as often as I did before.

You can add me on facebook aswell, just look on my twitter page.

You are AMAZING.

Love,

Carlota

xx

(And PLEASE e-mail me when you can, that's to those who are in touch with me, please tell me about live shows that you know that are anywhere near me. Phone me(the oldlings know my school), if you need help from me or anything. You can count on me as a friend :wink2:)

Hope to see you soon! Will always be a Mika fan no matter what:biggrin2:

(This sounds too final. I don't want to post it:roftl:)

• Replies 21
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

This all sounds very sensible and good Carlota. Enjoy your new school and your new lifestyle!

And it is not goodbye, just see you later!!

You know where to find us too. :wub2:

Thank you so much:wub2::huglove:

Yeah! I will most definitely NOT forget you and keep in touch.

Fogo...ainda aqui andas? Chiiiça, que é chata a miúda! :blink:

:roftl::roftl::roftl:

Vá, vê lá se gozas bem isso, que nós não fugimos daqui tão cedo! Qualquer coisa, já sabes... :wink2:

:huglove:

Gostas tanto de mim:roftl:

Obrigada:wub2:

awwww :wub2 ok, i understand, do what you have to do! :wub2 don't forget us :naughty :bye

I won't, haha:bleh:

enjoy it! you only live once!!!

hope to hear from you soon! :huglove

:tears: I want your e-mail, please! :huglove

PMed it!:biggrin2:

Hi Neiobi :huglove

I miss you lots, but you are absolutely right to set limits on MFC and concentrate on real life :thumb_yello

I hope things are going really well for you at your new school :biggrin2

Nectar:wub2:

Yeah, I'm glad you understand:bleh:

enjoy hun and dont be a stranger :) xxx

I wont!

Take care so long! I wish you the best

Hope you got the gold vinyl i gave ya...

I did:wub2:

And thanks:huglove:

Aw Carlota, I really think you made the right decision. :huglove: I can understand that MFC is less important than the rest of your life at the moment. I hope everything will be alright, and I hope you'll have a great time. MFC will be different for the time you're not here, but I guess we will survive, eventually. :naughty: I love you, and I hope you'll be back soon. :huglove: Goodbye for now, then.. :bye: *hugges*

I am SO delighted that you are settling in well.:wub2::thumb_yello:

That is absolutly FANTASTIC news. I am sure you have an amazing future ahead of you. You are an amazing, talented, caring, thoughtful person and it has been a pleasure getting to know you and indeed meeting you.

Take good care, enjoy yourself and I hope to see you again one day :wub2:

Edited by kath

Aw Carlota, I really think you made the right decision. :huglove I can understand that MFC is less important than the rest of your life at the moment. I hope everything will be alright, and I hope you'll have a great time. MFC will be different for the time you're not here, but I guess we will survive, eventually. :naughty I love you, and I hope you'll be back soon. :huglove Goodbye for now, then.. :bye *hugges*

Thanks so much:wub2:

Pff, you won't even notice I'm gone:bleh:

Love you too:wub2:

Byee:huglove: Don't worry, it's not the last time you'll see me around.

Bye Carlota :huglove

I can understand your decision ... Enjoy all the new thing around you and I hope so see you here now and then ... :wink2

Bye Katrien:huglove:

Yeah:biggrin2: I'm glad you understand!

nooo this is not goodbye :aah i'll miss you...but i know you will be here whenever you'll get the chance and anyway you'll have a great time at your new school! :wink2

see ya soon!

Yeah:wub2:

Thanks, see you soon!

I am SO delighted that you are settling in well.:wub2thumb_yello

That is absolutly FANTASTIC news. I am sure you have an amazing future ahead of you. You are an amazing, talented, caring, thoughtful person and it has been a pleasure getting to know you and indeed meeting you.

Take good care, enjoy yourself and I hope to see you again one day :wub2

Aww you're too sweet:huglove:

Thank you:wub2: You're amazing, and I'm glad I've met you too!

Heh, you will!

Carlota, this is a big adventure for you and I am sure you will learn a lot and have a lot of fun.:naughty

And you know where to find us if you need us :wink2

Take care :huglove

Yeah:wub2:

You too, and thanks! love you:wub2:

Ok, this is it, I'm really going now.

Really hope to see you soon,

Carlota

xx

I'll update facebook and twitter obviously.:bleh:

(Damn, how I'll miss this place...)