Free Fan Show Monday 21.09.2009

Kasia_xxx

I am at our summer cottage right now (lots of those in Finland), and my internet connection is lousy, so I haven't read back everything. Just want to say that I'm not going to moan, I think he is kind and generous doing this, and I'm doing everything I can to be there tomorrow.

This is not easy, I'm putting a lot of effort and organizing to this! I can tell you that short notice flights from Finland are quite expensive! And I don't have too much money! This means that there are many things I cannot afford in future. And the problem is that I cannot buy the cheapest option, I need to buy the tickets that fit to my family schedule. I'm not young free and single, lol! I have a house full of kids and dogs, and my husband has to take two days off from work so I can make this... (well, he is willing to do it, so I guess I'm quite lucky too!).

To tell the trouth I'm really afraid that I'm not going to get tickets :blink: I don't know London well, and there will be so many people... But I'm going to take a risk. You remember his promote gigs after LICM came out? There are many vids in youtube. Every time I watch them I think, OMG how I wish I had been there! This time I'm going to be there. At least I try...

And if I will not get those tickets I will be so disappointed I can't describe it. But that's life I guess? I will survive eventually... And maybe it will cure me. I will never be addicted to anything in my life again! :biggrin2: Well, if I can get tickets I will give another one to someone from MFC.

You are my hero :fangurl:

I looked at my budget and concluded that I can get a lot more icecream if I buy it in Denmark, so I'll be stuffing myself and waiting for reports :boing:

• Replies 652
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I am at our summer cottage right now (lots of those in Finland), and my internet connection is lousy, so I haven't read back everything. Just want to say that I'm not going to moan, I think he is kind and generous doing this, and I'm doing everything I can to be there tomorrow.

This is not easy, I'm putting a lot of effort and organizing to this! I can tell you that short notice flights from Finland are quite expensive! And I don't have too much money! This means that there are many things I cannot afford in future. And the problem is that I cannot buy the cheapest option, I need to buy the tickets that fit to my family schedule. I'm not young free and single, lol! I have a house full of kids and dogs, and my husband has to take two days off from work so I can make this... (well, he is willing to do it, so I guess I'm quite lucky too!).

To tell the trouth I'm really afraid that I'm not going to get tickets :blink: I don't know London well, and there will be so many people... But I'm going to take a risk. You remember his promote gigs after LICM came out? There are many vids in youtube. Every time I watch them I think, OMG how I wish I had been there! This time I'm going to be there. At least I try...

And if I will not get those tickets I will be so disappointed I can't describe it. But that's life I guess? I will survive eventually... And maybe it will cure me. I will never be addicted to anything in my life again! :biggrin2: Well, if I can get tickets I will give another one to someone from MFC.

As everyone can see Tiibet has to go through a lot to even get to London, and then find the venue to get a ticket and queue for it. So I think it would be fair if someone with a spare ticket will give it to Tiibet and make sure she won't go to London only to find out that she can't get to the gig. :wink2:

Have fun everyone! I'll be reading all the reports and living it through them. :thumb_yello:

Edited by Marianne84

Have fun everyone; I'll be at work but I'll be thinking about you at enjoying yourselves at Mika's gig! I hope everyone gets a ticket:)

I will enjoy reading your posts after the show:)

I wonder what new song(s) of TBWKTM Mika will sing!

Have a wonderful time all Mika lovers who can make it to the gig!

Like I said earlier, you only get one chance you have to seize the moment.

See you tommorow then ? :naughty:

Good luck, Tiibet! These things have a way of working themselves out. I'm sure you'll get there in the end. Can't wait to hear the reports.

I'm so looking forward to being on the road about 5.30am, to crawl through the traffic, just to get to Hammersmith to park up for the day, then hotfooting it to Oxford Street to get the album, then across to Brick Lane to wait patiently for my ice cream.:naughty:

I'm so looking forward to being on the road about 5.30am, to crawl through the traffic, just to get to Hammersmith to park up for the day, then hotfooting it to Oxford Street to get the album, then across to Brick Lane to wait patiently for my ice cream.:naughty:

Sounds great :wub2:

I know :aah:

I hope you'll have a wonderful day :wub2: But I'm pretty sure you will.. :mf_rosetinted:

I intend to, the ice cream will give me the sugar rush I need (more if there's choccy sprinkles:wub2:), to keep me going.

I intend to, the ice cream will give me the sugar rush I need (more if there's choccy sprinkles:wub2:), to keep me going.

Great :biggrin2:

And otherwise I think Mika('s album) will do the trick too .. :aah:

Great :biggrin2:

And otherwise I think Mika('s album) will do the trick too .. :aah:

Tricky thing with that is, I won't be able to listen to it til I'm on my way home, as I don't have a portable cd player.:aah:

But at least the drive home will be fabulous:wink2:

Tricky thing with that is, I won't be able to listen to it til I'm on my way home, as I don't have a portable cd player.:aah:

But at least the drive home will be fabulous:wink2:

Hmm ... I do have one, somewhere ... (I just really can't say where at the moment :blink::aah:). I'd say: If I find it you can borrow it ... but I guess that's not gonna happen :roftl:

But then you really will have a wonderful drive home .. the perfect end of a great day :wub2:

Hmm ... I do have one, somewhere ... (I just really can't say where at the moment :blink::aah:). I'd say: If I find it you can borrow it ... but I guess that's not gonna happen :roftl:

But then you really will have a wonderful drive home .. the perfect end of a great day :wub2:

Bless you for offering, but I'm good:wink2:

I've waited this long, and as you say, the perfect end to the perfect day.