Kasia_xxx

• Replies 652
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Yes you may.:aah:

Thank you!:wub2:

Thank you everyone for your good wishes!! I hope to see many of you tomorrow. I'm on my way to the airport :wink2:
WAHOO! That is SO exciting. You should have plenty of time to find the ice cream van in the morning then:thumb_yello: Safe journey.

I'm so looking forward to being on the road about 5.30am, to crawl through the traffic, just to get to Hammersmith to park up for the day, then hotfooting it to Oxford Street to get the album, then across to Brick Lane to wait patiently for my ice cream.:naughty:

You will definatetly need the ice cream! I am hoping that my cd arrives in the morning before I leave, prefrably in time to get it onto my MP3 but I think the chances are pretty slim.

Just want to wish everyone going for tickets tomorrow the best of luck, and enjoy the show if you go!

:biggrin2:

Thank you very much:wub2:

Good luck tomorrow everyone!!

Be careful:wink2:

Thank you:wub2:

Bless you for offering, but I'm good:wink2:

I've waited this long, and as you say, the perfect end to the perfect day.

I'll have my little mp3 player with me ... you can have a listen if you want ... before the gig ... well that is if I'm there ... :aah:

:wink2:

Okay. Here's a list for WHO IS ACTUALLY GOING and who can't get a ticket in the afternoon but has the evening free.

We're trying to find out if there are enough tickets to go around...

THE "+1" NEXT TO PEOPLE'S NAMES MEANS THEY HAVE ALREADY CHOSEN A PARTNER.

TWEET FROM MIKA:

Many people saying they can't get to the icecream van by 12:30pm tomorrow. SO gonna hold back tix on the door at the venue. Later that eve

ALL. IS. NOT. LOST!

I CAN GET A TICKET

CazGirl + 1

RAK1 + 1

hotdlp (spare)

tiibet (spare)

Sariflor + 1

buttonslovesu +1

Daisylou +1

kt4mika (spare)

Babspanky +1

Kasia + 1

KamIva (spare)

Jazzy +1

I CAN'T GET A TICKET BUT AM AVAILABLE TO GO TO THE GIG

BlueEyes

JesterKevin

Naectegale

TTel

FOR THOSE WHO ARE AVAILABLE TO GET THE TICKETS, PLEASE DO NOT HOLD THESE PEOPLE RESPONSIBLE. THERE MAY BE TRAVEL ISSUES BUT I'M SURE THEY WILL TRY THEIR BEST!

Edited by CazGirl

I'll have my little mp3 player with me ... you can have a listen if you want ... before the gig ... well that is if I'm there ... :aah:

:wink2:

Silly question, of course you'll be there:thumb_yello:

No, the gig is at The Bloomsbury Ballroom, Victoria House, 37 Southampton Row, WC1B.:thumb_yello:

IT IS?! How did we find that out? I thought we weren't supposed to know until we got the tickets tomorrow? Is it near the studios?

So many questions! :aah:

IT IS?! How did we find that out? I thought we weren't supposed to know until we got the tickets tomorrow? Is it near the studios?

So many questions! :aah:

It's on MS and Myspace, didn't you get the email?:blink:

It's not too far, that's why me and Bexx where looking to get a cab to get up there, you can share:thumb_yello:

there we go!!!! working together :group_hug:

it's a start!

i think that the "i can get tickets" people should NOT be held responsible if it doesn't work out though. let's be resonnable about this. nobody knows how long the line will be, traffic etc.....

Okay. Here's a list for WHO IS ACTUALLY GOING and who can't get a ticket in the afternoon but has the evening free.

We're trying to find out if there are enough tickets to go around...

I CAN GET A TICKET

CazGirl

RAK1

hotdlp

I CAN'T GET A TICKET BUT AM AVAILABLE TO GO TO THE GIG

Laurel

Can you put Kath, Jazzy and TTel20 on the second list

Edited by RAK1

there we go!!!! working together :group_hug:

it's a start!

i think that the "i can get tickets" people should NOT be held responsible if it doesn't work out though. let's be resonnable about this. nobody knows how long the line will be, traffic etc.....

I second that :thumb_yello: It might be a real scrum so no pressure on the volunteers.

I'd love to go - but I am going to be realistic about this and not ask to go on the list.

You are going to need to sort out some way of "allocating" any spare tickets you end up with (prob the old random number generator again :naughty:).

at least you know exactly where you stand!!!

that's so far a possibility of 6 mfcers going! :wink2:

Yeah but it's like "okay we have this many people who want to go and I'm gonna choose THAT ONE!" :roftl:

Just like giving away my free ticket to Paul O'Grady, I felt so bad for the people who didn't get chosen lol and looks like it's gonna be happening again :aah:

Ice cream van? For all fans, like in LA? I will try to be there. If I will manage, another MFCer can have my spare ticket. If this is only for UK please let me know as soon as possible!

I cannot be in Stockholm, but this time it could be possible... I must be mad. :aah:

this from tiibet - she may not see the thread:thumb_yello: