Kanye West had better not mess with Lady Gaga, says Mika

iadoremika

Kanye West had better not mess with Lady Gaga, says Mika

By 3am's Clemmie Moodie & Danielle Lawler

18/09/2009

kanye-west-pic-reuters-13278721.jpg

Kanye West's stage invasion at the MTV awards brought back shuddering memories of Mika's crazy pal.

The pair have an odd relationship after Kanye began bombarding him with demands to hook up.

But he warned Kanye better not mess with their mutual pal Lady Gaga when they tour together later this year.

After Kanye ruined Taylor Swift's MVA acceptance speech, Mika said: "I watched thinking what are you doing? Everyone was saying it was a stunt - but that would make it worse. It was awful.

"If it had been Gaga she would have kicked him in the balls. He would have been singing higher than me. There are things he needs to deal with.

"A couple of weeks ago they closed the Tate Modern for Kanye and I and he was fine.

"Once he called me to say we were going shopping. He drove us around all his favourite shops and spent £10,000 on clothes. It was as if I was his stylist. I didn't buy anything."

http://www.mirror.co.uk/celebs/news/2009/09/18/beware-lady-gaga-115875-21682326/

:teehee:

Edited by iadoremika

• Replies 51
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

"If that had been Gaga she would have kicked him in the balls. He would have been singing higher than me."

That is so funny! I'll be giggling all day now!!!!! T4P!

I can just imagine she would too, and I'd have been applauding her!

Don't get me wrong, I do like Kanye, but what he did to Taylor was like kicking a puppy. Not nice.

"If it had been Gaga she would have kicked him in the balls. He would have been singing higher than me. There are things he needs to deal with.

That is so true!

I knew Kanye has said some really nice things about Mika - a while back - on his web page.

I didn't know they sort of buddies.

Too Funny Mika!!