Kanye West had better not mess with Lady Gaga, says Mika

iadoremika

• Replies 51
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Speaking about Lady GaGa - I can't wait to see Mika & Lady GaGa at some musical award shows next year.

I am really hoping Mika & Lady GaGa perform together.

I know their music is different but they are both such amazing performance artists.

Anything they collaborated on would be brilliant.

"If that had been Gaga she would have kicked him in the balls. He would have been singing higher than me."

That is so funny! I'll be giggling all day now!!!!! T4P!

:lmfao:

I can't help but take that quote with a grain of salt. I mean, I'd LMAO if I saw a video of him saying that, but just appearing online... I'm a tad skeptical. Even if it is funny as hell. :teehee:

I can just imagine she would too, and I'd have been applauding her!

Don't get me wrong, I do like Kanye, but what he did to Taylor was like kicking a puppy. Not nice.

Yeah that was SO wrong. Although you know, everyone around the world is now talking about Taylor Swift. At the end of the day, the girl did get some publicity (and sympathy publicity, at that) out of the deal.

Is someone paid at The Mirror to make up stories on Mika?

I hope it's not Mika's PR team coming up with such stupid stories:sneaky2:

I'm 99.9% sure it's not Mika's people coming up with this stuff. :naughty:

Having a "come up with the lamest story about Mika" competition perhaps :teehee: They should have invited us to join :mf_rosetinted:

They wouldn't stand a chance next to you. :mf_rosetinted:

"If it had been Gaga she would have kicked him in the balls. He would have been singing higher than me. There are things he needs to deal with.

That is so true!

I knew Kanye has said some really nice things about Mika - a while back - on his web page.

I didn't know they sort of buddies.

Too Funny Mika!!

*Imagines the scene between Kanye and Gaga*

*Imagines Kanye's brand new cover of Love Today, set 1 octave higher than Mika's version*

*Imagines the scene between Kanye and Gaga*

*Imagines Kanye's brand new cover of Love Today, set 1 octave higher than Mika's version*

And now let's come up with an evil plan to make that happen :das:

Kanye West had better not mess with Lady Gaga, says Mika

By 3am's Clemmie Moodie & Danielle Lawler

18/09/2009

"Once he called me to say we were going shopping. He drove us around all his favourite shops and spent £10,000 on clothes. It was as if I was his stylist. I didn't buy anything."

shopping with Kanye :blink:

"If that had been Gaga she would have kicked him in the balls. He would have been singing higher than me."

That is so funny! I'll be giggling all day now!!!!! T4P!

right :roftl:

that would have been SO funny :aah:

and Mika shopping with Kayne? :boxed:

well... i like him, but i can`t imagine those two together xD

Where does all this come from?

After a winter of discontentment when we knew nothing about him, now everyday there's silly news about Saint Mika protecting Louboutin from De Niro, Gaga from Kanye...

Bet tommorrow we'll read about how Mika visited the Pope, joined Salvation Army or became a Fireman!

Besides, there's evidence Mika didn't say that! There are no typos! lol

Where does all this come from?

After a winter of discontentment when we knew nothing about him, now everyday there's silly news about Saint Mika protecting Louboutin from De Niro, Gaga from Kanye...

Bet tommorrow we'll read about how Mika visited the Pope, joined Salvation Army or became a Fireman!

Besides, there's evidence Mika didn't say that! There are no typos! lol

Hey, there's nothing wrong with The Salvation Army:sneaky2: I'm sure the International Staff Songsters would be delighted to have him:teehee:

Mika and Kanye shopping together, Mika being Kanye's stylist, Mika telling Kanye to stay away from Gaga, what is there not to laugh at?!

"If it had been Gaga she would have kicked him in the balls. He would have been singing higher than me."

I don't care if this is all fabricated, I think it's hilarious. :naughty:

[/font]

Hey, there's nothing wrong with The Salvation Army:sneaky2: I'm sure the International Staff Songsters would be delighted to have him:teehee:

There is nothing wrong with the Salvation Army - but - Mika is busy leading the congregation at the First Church of Holy Disco Pop!:thumb_yello:

I find it weird too and I think the whole article is made up :naughty:

I don't actually -- there's a lot of little tidbits coming out of Mika's visit to

the 3AM girls the other day. Did you see the video? He really dishes the

dirt on some others, too.

Hmmm... site seems to be down but here's the link to the video he did

there, hope it comes back up soon:

http://www.mirror.co.uk/video/celebs/2009/09/18/mika-meets-the-3am-girls-115875-21683173/

I don't actually -- there's a lot of little tidbits coming out of Mika's visit to

the 3AM girls the other day. Did you see the video? He really dishes the

dirt on some others, too.

Hmmm... site seems to be down but here's the link to the video he did

there, hope it comes back up soon:

http://www.mirror.co.uk/video/celebs/2009/09/18/mika-meets-the-3am-girls-115875-21683173/

there's a thread about the video :wink2:

http://www.mikafanclub.com/forums/showthread.php?t=19811