MTV Europe Music Awards '09

Cibele

• Replies 802
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I just did a little non-stop voting but my eyes were going :hypo: so I had to stop :teehee:

Sounds like you did very well, but you deserve a break to rest your eyes. Between now and Monday we just need to get on there and vote as much as possible, without straining our eyes.

And tweet the link, re-tweet the link, and put the link on any social networking site you go on to until Monday, so others will vote as well.

is there a voting limit? Ive just been voting non stop for 10 minutes, jumping between Katy and Meeks cause you cant double click, you have to switch pages... Im not sure if they took all those votes or just wrote "thanks for voting" over and over :aah:

oh well...

is there a voting limit? Ive just been voting non stop for 10 minutes, jumping between Katy and Meeks cause you cant double click, you have to switch pages... Im not sure if they took all those votes or just wrote "thanks for voting" over and over :aah:

oh well...

I've been doing that too - but I refresh the page rather than switching between vote- it seems to work :teehee:

Btw - I heard on the radio that Robbie Williams has pulled out of performing at the awards - I wonder if Mika will be asked step in to his slot :biggrin2:

I've been doing that too - but I refresh the page rather than switching between vote- it seems to work :teehee:

Btw - I heard on the radio that Robbie Williams has pulled out of performing at the awards - I wonder if Mika will be asked step in to his slot :biggrin2:

ahh- that would be awesome!! :wub2:

Yes, I'm sorry for Robbie but would be great to see Mika perfoming! :biggrin2:

ahh- that would be awesome!! :wub2:

I'm not surprised about that. It's very sad about Robbie, but in a way, I'd prefer that Mika sat this one out, with his leg up on a footstool. However, if he does perform, he would get a lot of kudos for stepping in (with one foot) when Robbie had backed out!

oh well...

I think that works, it's what I've been doing. Voting for Mika, then another catagory, then Mika again, and so on.

I'm not surprised about that. It's very sad about Robbie, but in a way, I'd prefer that Mika sat this one out, with his leg up on a footstool. However, if he does perform, he would get a lot of kudos for stepping in (with one foot) when Robbie had backed out!

I'd rather he rested his leg, but Mika doesn't seem to be the sort to do that so he might as well do MTV :naughty:

Why is Mika's paragraph in French whilst everyone else's is in English? :blink: It's an English website too :naughty:

I was wondering about that too. First I thought I pressed a wrong button...

Yeah: my idea too:mf_lustslow:Would be lovely, wouldn't it?:wub2:

After previously voting in 20's and 50's I voted 100 times in one go a few days ago and was then told I'd 'exceeded my voting allowance'.

I tried again the next day and still couldn't vote for the same reason, but then when I next tried again (yesterday?) after that I was able to vote again and did so 100 times. Now, am getting the same 'exceeded my allowance' message.

Might have to try voting from my desktop PC rather than my lappie...Want to keep up the momentum on this vote as it's nearly coming to an end!!

After previously voting in 20's and 50's I voted 100 times in one go a few days ago and was then told I'd 'exceeded my voting allowance'.

I tried again the next day and still couldn't vote for the same reason, but then when I next tried again (yesterday?) after that I was able to vote again and did so 100 times. Now, am getting the same 'exceeded my allowance' message.

Might have to try voting from my desktop PC rather than my lappie...Want to keep up the momentum on this vote as it's nearly coming to an end!!

I voted 100 times a few days ago on my PC and exceeded my voting quota. Then I tried again a couple of hours later (again on my PC) and had no problem voting. :blink:

That's why I've been voting on a few MTV websites. I kept getting the same message as you, and it took two days for it to re-set itself on the UK site, so I voted on other sites instead, and that way, I kept up the momentum.

I think Mika should win, if it's fair. But I worry that if Americans are aware of the awards (and they will be) they might vote for JayZ as Best Male and his wife as Best Female, in the hopes that JayZ and Beyonce both win. But of course, I hope that won't be the case. I've been voting for Gaga in Best female, but the most important thing to me is (of course) Mika as Best Male - because he deffinately IS!

What's he nominated for? He hasn't done that much this year, just one tour.

TBWKTM is only just released really and the same for any singles.

Isn't it usual to reward people for their success in any given year.

I mean Mika is always a winner in my book, but what's he done to be nominated or win this?