Mika @ Little Noise Sessions 2009

Droopsy

• Replies 229
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I don't think I know what I am going to wear.....but it will involve some warm outer clothing no doubt.......BBBBBBBBBRRRRRRRRRRRRR November nights......memories of NOV 07 come flooding back:naughty:

lmao it's not a real site Viv :roftl:

I might buy the domain and put my own gig calendar up on there for all the world to see.

And then when someone wants to buy the domain, they'll search for it, and see it's been taken up by some crap little self indulgent calendar. :naughty:

:blush-anim-cl: that DID cross my mind honestly :teehee:

LOL sorry, I didn't see your post until Caz quoted it and she'd already informed you of its non-existence.

I suppose the automatic hyperlink thing on here didn't do you any favours. I tend to put sentences in the form of web addresses if I'm excited or want to make a point, because I'm massively cool like that. :aah:

10 days!!!! GAAAAAH.

Are we all meeting outside the chapel? I was there last weekend actually (not at the chapel, but at Highbury corner).

LOL sorry, I didn't see your post until Caz quoted it and she'd already informed you of its non-existence.

I suppose the automatic hyperlink thing on here didn't do you any favours. I tend to put sentences in the form of web addresses if I'm excited or want to make a point, because I'm massively cool like that. :aah:

10 days!!!! GAAAAAH.

Are we all meeting outside the chapel? I was there last weekend actually (not at the chapel, but at Highbury corner).

me not know :dunno: I don't even know how to get there yet! :lmfao:

10 days!!!! GAAAAAH.

I told you, keep out of the court. Did you get community service again?

I told you, keep out of the court. Did you get community service again?

Nooooooooo I was going to a gig. I've been a good girl. :thumb_yello:

And Caz, you want Highbury and Islington tube station, turn right when you come out the station, go down the road that's got a McDonald's on it, and then you should see a big old church on the other side of the road. It's not very far from the station at all, but just make sure you don't get lost when you come out the station cos you exit onto a big old roundabout.

Nooooooooo I was going to a gig. I've been a good girl. :thumb_yello:

And Caz, you want Highbury and Islington tube station, turn right when you come out the station, go down the road that's got a McDonald's on it, and then you should see a big old church on the other side of the road. It's not very far from the station at all, but just make sure you don't get lost when you come out the station cos you exit onto a big old roundabout.

mkay. That doesn't sound too difficult. I'll probably end up meeting Dan at the station or something anyway though LOL.

Get a satnav, a much more entertaining way to get lost!:roftl::roftl::roftl:

"Perform a u-turn when possible"

Er...no darlin, I'm on the M6.

Stupid people well shouldn't be allowed to buy them. Bet they increase accident rates by 254576534%

"Perform a u-turn when possible"

Er...no darlin, I'm on the M6.

Stupid people well shouldn't be allowed to buy them. Bet they increase accident rates by 254576534%

It's rubbish in London, there are too many no right/left turns!

It's rubbish in London, there are too many no right/left turns!

Yeah, and it goes mental on the backstreets. I dropped my brother off at work once - he works in Liverpool Street - and I was driving around this stupid one way system for about 10 minutes before I managed to get to a main road. I gave up after the sat nav took me up 3 dead ends. Pffft.

Yeah, and it goes mental on the backstreets. I dropped my brother off at work once - he works in Liverpool Street - and I was driving around this stupid one way system for about 10 minutes before I managed to get to a main road. I gave up after the sat nav took me up 3 dead ends. Pffft.

Yep, going up dead ends is another annoying thing.:aah: