We blame it all on Mika ~ You know it! its Mikagasmics part 26!

inbar_assaf

You know...if we'd have to wait...we could write a "story" there while waiting! :aah:

we are so going to- if we have to que for long- we're writing a group story- should be really good- and Mika should never see it :roftl:

Holly! :shocked:

I just remembered : the make-up! I'm gonna get myself the make-up TWICE! :tears::pbjt: so happy now!

Im up for the one eye glitter like that girl did today for GMA... she was rocking awesome! :boing:

• Replies 4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Holly! :shocked:

I just remembered : the make-up! I'm gonna get myself the make-up TWICE! :tears::pbjt: so happy now!

And you know .. When I said to my parents tonight I want to go to Antwerp in March (it's on my dad's birthday, that kinda sucks :boxed:) and then said that there was Amsterdam the next day, my mother was like: you're not going to Amsterdam again, are you? :blink: And when I said "why not?", the only thing she could answer was: you're crazy.

:blink::lmfao:

me too :wub2:

thats out of the question- we're making him! if not at the gig, then at the M&G

I feel bad about that- By The Time just came on... so sweet... :wub2:

I swore to myself I wont be fangurly\super shy at the gig and hopefully M&G... god I wish! :aah::wub2:

same- broke service twice already :sneaky2:

DEAL!!!!!!!!!!! :biggrin2:

We have to go to a show together.... :naughty: Or i have to do it myself

not good friends with the server here atm. :sneaky2:

me too :wub2:

thats out of the question- we're making him! if not at the gig, then at the M&G

I feel bad about that- By The Time just came on... so sweet... :wub2:

I swore to myself I wont be fangurly\super shy at the gig and hopefully M&G... god I wish! :aah::wub2:

same- broke service twice already :sneaky2:

same here! I couldnt get on MFC! even tho I could get everywhere else:blink:

I thought its my net's fault but I see its not..I need to apologize my usb net connector for throuwing him about te room!:aah:

gosh youre making it hard!

Mika- even you mustve got it at this point- will you take your frickin pants and paties of and show the misrable girl where you tree is?! :aah:

:wub2::wub2:

:shocked::lmfao:

I kinda doubt he'll show it because you're asking him ... :bleh:

And you know .. When I said to my parents tonight I want to go to Antwerp in March (it's on my dad's birthday, that kinda sucks :boxed:) and then said that there was Amsterdam the next day, my mother was like: you're not going to Amsterdam again, are you? :blink: And when I said "why not?", the only thing she could answer was: you're crazy.

You'd think she'd know that by now :roftl:

I told my dad I wanted to go to at least 3 gigs- to make up for all the ones I havnt been to, preferbly more- he said: "why? its all the same gig anyway"

and laughed and left... :roftl:

You'd think she'd know that by now :roftl:

I told my dad I wanted to go to at least 3 gigs- to make up for all the ones I havnt been to, preferbly more- he said: "why? its all the same gig anyway"

and laughed and left... :roftl:

Hmm yeah .. that's what people at work constantly ask/say ..

(they think I'm crazy too btw .. :aah:)

But it's Mika :wub2:

And I love Mika :wub2: (and his tree .. :bleh:)

we are so going to- if we have to que for long- we're writing a group story- should be really good- and Mika should never see it :roftl:

Im up for the one eye glitter like that girl did today for GMA... she was rocking awesome! :boing:

I haven't seen her! :shocked: (Haven't even seen the whole GMA... :aah: I mean I just laughed my a** off at the the dumb situation and didn't look for it later.

Yeah...well...I'll be there with my mum...don't know how the hell am I going to write a story like that! :roftl:

and we could throw the papers at him on stage anytime... :roftl:

GEESH...well if it had been in my country to have like 2 gigs a day after the other I wouldn've gone for sure! You're not crazy, girl! We understand you! :biggrin2:

I think my mum will react the same when I tell her that I want to go to Amsterdam, but I probably won't be able to go home after the gig..

I haven't seen her! :shocked: (Haven't even seen the whole GMA... :aah: I mean I just laughed my a** off at the the dumb situation and didn't look for it later.

Yeah...well...I'll be there with my mum...don't know how the hell am I going to write a story like that! :roftl:

and we could throw the papers at him on stage anytime... :roftl:

Ill be there with my dad- oh god... he'll kill me if I yell take you shirt off... :roftl::roftl: still gonna do it :roftl:

Paper planes with surprises... :teehee:

GEESH...well if it had been in my country to have like 2 gigs a day after the other I wouldn've gone for sure! You're not crazy, girl! We understand you! :biggrin2:

They're not both in my country .. Amsterdam is all the way up north in another country ... They just speak the same language as we :aah:

But thanks :wub2::aah:

Ill be there with my dad- oh god... he'll kill me if I yell take you shirt off... :roftl::roftl: still gonna do it :roftl:

Paper planes with surprises... :teehee:

I took the chance and screamed: "Love you Mika!" just between the songs and I was the only one you could hear...it was awesome...at first I wanted to scream: "Walk out the door!" just like that out of nowhere but the whole atmosphere looked unappropiate for it...it was too nice for me to do something as crazy! :wub2:

They're not both in my country .. Amsterdam is all the way up north in another country ... They just speak the same language as we :aah:

But thanks :wub2::aah:

Yeah I thought they're in the same country! :teehee:

I would so love to stay here longer, but I want to sleep...I've been up for 18 hours now...

Hi girls!! Those were a lot of pages to catch up!

so girls- which gigs are you going to? it costs me pretty much the same to go to most of them, and I wanna meet you! :wub2:

Antwerp, Amsterdam, Dusseldorf, Frankfurt, Luxembourg, Paris, Strasbourg.

Big balloon :naughty:

2509_MVI_78700152-border.jpg

So close :aah:

If you check the video, it's actually amazing how many balloons he was able to avoid!!! :roftl:

Definitely Copenhagen. Thinkin about Amsterdam, Lux and Paris. London depends on when we will get dates for there... I have to deside till wednesday (payday)

Yes come come!! I want to meet you!

here's the pic:

blehg.jpg

it gave me the idea in the first place :naughty:

I remember that!!! Where is the pic that said: 'Mika, get your cock out'

:roftl:

Hi girls!! Those were a lot of pages to catch up!

Antwerp, Amsterdam, Dusseldorf, Frankfurt, Luxembourg, Paris, Strasbourg.

I remember that!!! Where is the pic that said: 'Mika, get your cock out'

:roftl:

hey you!

wassup?

then i bet we'll meet :biggrin2:

there is a sign that said that!? thats so much more.... extreme! :roftl: