We blame it all on Mika ~ You know it! its Mikagasmics part 26!

inbar_assaf

Antwerp, Amsterdam, Dusseldorf, Frankfurt, Luxembourg, Paris, Strasbourg.

If you check the video, it's actually amazing how many balloons he was able to avoid!!! :roftl:

:shocked: *jealous*

I know! :aah:

Or not ... :naughty:

I must visit there... :naughty: I heard houses are very well built there :roftl::roftl: now you must have understood that!

You only want to visit because of the tree :bleh:

• Replies 4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

hey you!

wassup?

then i bet we'll meet :biggrin2:

there is a sign that said that!? thats so much more.... extreme! :roftl:

Yay! Yes there is, it was an old one, I think it was taken on a festival... Not sure tho...

:shocked: *jealous*

I know! :aah:

Or not ... :naughty:

Come to dusseldorf too! It's not that far, greaaatt parking right in front of the venue, great venue!

I'm coming to Paris too! :boing:

:yay:! I guess I'll be meeting lots of new people! :biggrin2:

Come to dusseldorf too! It's not that far, greaaatt parking right in front of the venue, great venue!

Hmm .. I don't know if my GPS can find his way to Dusseldorf :teehee::aah:

(although coming back from Amsterdam last time I almost ended up there ... :lmfao:)

Don't know how I'll tell my parents that .. They're already not happy with me going to Antwerp AND Amsterdam :teehee::aah:

Edit; just checked, Dusseldorf is closer than Amsterdam :aah:

Is there?

I wanna see it:roftl::roftl:

Yes! But I can't find it when I search for it, I can only find people talking about it and asking where the pic went :aah:

Hmm .. I don't know if my GPS can find his way to Dusseldorf :teehee::aah:

(although coming back from Amsterdam last time I almost ended up there ... :lmfao:)

Don't know how I'll tell my parents that .. They're already not happy with me going to Antwerp AND Amsterdam :teehee::aah:

Edit; just checked, Dusseldorf is closer than Amsterdam :aah:

Hahaha! Well, my gps found it sort of back in 2007 so I think you're okay :teehee: It's pretty much highway all the time, exit, dusseldorf city and then the venue et voila :)

It makes me sad reading about where you're all gonna see Meeks on the tour ... and I can't go to any of them :(:tears::crybaby:

:bye:

hellow

Im sure he's gonna announce UK dates soon... he's probably saving them for last as they sell fastest and most... dont worry :huglove:

we'll see you in London

Yes! But I can't find it when I search for it, I can only find people talking about it and asking where the pic went :aah:

Hahaha! Well, my gps found it sort of back in 2007 so I think you're okay :teehee: It's pretty much highway all the time, exit, dusseldorf city and then the venue et voila :)

Hmm, sounds good :teehee:

So then there will be Antwerp, Amsterdam, Dusseldorf .. ?

The other ones are a bit far by car :aah: Where do I find Lux? :teehee: