We blame it all on Mika ~ You know it! its Mikagasmics part 26!

inbar_assaf

• Replies 4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

It makes me sad reading about where you're all gonna see Meeks on the tour ... and I can't go to any of them :(:tears::crybaby:

:bye:

You've just had 2 gigs :bleh:

And he'll be in the UK before he goes to (the rest of) Europe :wink2:

how come youre not coming? :emot-sad: he's coming to Amsterdam and such...

I live in a little village, in the north of Holland. I'm 17 so I can't drive, my friends don't like Mika and I pretty sure my mom doesn't want to go either. So then I have to go by train, but they don't go back near my village after 11 p.m. :no:

Juls that looks like one hell of an article!!!

is there anything interesting? (whats up with the lip balms? :teehee: )

anyways- thank you so much! :wub2:

I'm a bit late here, but I *think* (my German is not that good) he is saying that the air on airplanes is too dry, so he has to bring lip balm. how cute is he? :)

and there is no way you can convince your parents to take you somewhere just once?

My mum is not urging going outside...

I think if the plane tickets were cheap the hotel was cheap and there was someone to take me to/"take care" of me there it would be 10% of chance shed let me...otherwise....nope

I think if the plane tickets were cheap the hotel was cheap and there was someone to take me to/"take care" of me there it would be 10% of chance shed let me...otherwise....nope

Im pretty sure you can hang out with MFCrs... I hear they dont bite... most of the time :naughty: with me if we're going to the same gig...

Im pretty sure you can hang out with MFCrs... I hear they dont bite... most of the time :naughty: with me if we're going to the same gig...

haha tell that to my mum xD I can speak to her again...but I dont think so.

Anyway I cant go abord myself and stewardess costs another 100E

I think Im gonna have to wait till he comes to Ireland(probably never) or till Im 16 and I can ean my own money and fly by meself

I'm going 2 days in a row .. Now that's something else :aah:

(last time I had one day in between, and that was already so exhausting .. :roftl:)

I did a five nighter for Blur twice in one year .... don't recommend doing that lol :aah:

Well if he doesn't do Ireland .. but I think he will .... if you do come to London there's always someone hotel wise you can stay with ... and we do look out for each other ... so .... You wouldn't exactly be on your own ... but I can understand your Mum being worried ... but certainly in London it wouldn't be a problem :):thumb_yello:

I bite :mf_rosetinted:

:shocked:

Well if he doesn't do Ireland .. but I think he will .... if you do come to London there's always someone hotel wise you can stay with ... and we do look out for each other ... so .... You wouldn't exactly be on your own ... but I can understand your Mum being worried ... but certainly in London it wouldn't be a problem :):thumb_yello:

Thank you fir support!:huglove:

I just need someone hotel wise that lives in London...but this really would help with convincing my mum!!:teehee:

:shocked:

Thank you fir support!:huglove:

I just need someone hotel wise that lives in London...but this really would help!:teehee:

I know the sweetest Hotelin LDN... its not too expensive, not too cheap- and very cute... central London, right next to the hyde place and the most amazing italian restaurant... im not much of a help though- am I? :teehee: