We blame it all on Mika ~ You know it! its Mikagasmics part 26!

inbar_assaf

• Replies 4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

she's alive :bow:

how was the ride? :naughty:

:sneaky2: Do you want a horse? :aah:

No, long story, nothing really went wrong, but still .. I ended up walking somewhere around 6 km next to my horse .. (but as I said: long story, and in english .. I prefer not to :aah:). Very good for my joints :aah::teehee:

:sneaky2: Do you want a horse? :aah:

No, long story, nothing really went wrong, but still .. I ended up walking somewhere around 6 km next to my horse .. (but as I said: long story, and in english .. I prefer not to :aah:). Very good for my joints :aah::teehee:

Yes i want a horse! (preferbly a hano, but thats for another story :aah: ) but whats that gotta to do with anything?!

why you mad at me woman?! :aah:

I can imagine... I hate walking my horse- and usually trail riding we have rough spots we have to- and we end up scratched and stuff...

you can cheer up here- and you can do it sitting all way through :roftl:

Btw, I just read an e-mail from Mika, with the tourdates.

But it also said a date for the 4th of May (Lievin) and that's not here on the MFC or on Mikasounds .. So .. did we know this already? :aah::naughty:

ahh i got it! still poor you and your joints!:huglove:

I thought my weekend would be calmer, so my joints could rest a bit and maybe it would even getting better before monday .. But I'm kinda losing hope now :aah: