We blame it all on Mika ~ You know it! its Mikagasmics part 26!

inbar_assaf

• Replies 4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

2509__MVI_78700548-border.jpg

Oh bienie! I just saw a commercial on 2BE about the jimgig!! :boing: They showed a bit of we are golden as well, and they said that the stuff on jimmobile is a 'preview'! So I guess they'll air more on monday! :boing: And I suppose it will be worth it if they make commercials for it and air them on different stations :teehee:

Oh bienie! I just saw a commercial on 2BE about the jimgig!! :boing: They showed a bit of we are golden as well, and they said that the stuff on jimmobile is a 'preview'! So I guess they'll air more on monday! :boing: And I suppose it will be worth it if they make commercials for it and air them on different stations :teehee:

Uh .. yeah .. they're doing that for several days already :aah:

But what did you think then? That the stuff on jim-mobile was the whole thing? :aah:

Inbar: That's great :wub2:

Did anyone read my Mika-mail-post btw? :aah:

Yeah, that place looks gigantic.

Uh .. yeah .. they're doing that for several days already :aah:

But what did you think then? That the stuff on jim-mobile was the whole thing? :aah:

Yes!! They said mika special! That didn't sound good at all! :teehee: And my friends said they wouldn't POSSIBLY dedicate a whole hour to mika on jim tv because they'd have no viewers :shun:

Yes!! They said mika special! That didn't sound good at all! :teehee: And my friends said they wouldn't POSSIBLY dedicate a whole hour to mika on jim tv because they'd have no viewers :shun:

Pfft ... what do your friends know ... :fish: bad friends :(

I have... weird... nothing to add much though :naughty: we'll know monday I guess...

Hmm .. great :mf_rosetinted:

It's not that far ... :fisch: (if it is where I think it is that is :aah:)

I thought we already knew they were going to air the whole show? (or at least most of it, maybe they cut out 1 or 2 songs because of the commercials .. I don't know how long he played :teehee:). Or was I dreaming that? :aah:

Hmm .. great :mf_rosetinted:

It's not that far ... :fisch: (if it is where I think it is that is :aah:)

I thought we already knew they were going to air the whole show? (or at least most of it, maybe they cut out 1 or 2 songs because of the commercials .. I don't know how long he played :teehee:). Or was I dreaming that? :aah:

Hmm... I didn't know it, but tbh I don't watch jim tv or stuff like that so I might have missed it :teehee:

I dunno, where is it? I saw how huge it was and closed the site again :aah:

btw does the last link I posted in the promo thread work?? :aah:

Hmm... I didn't know it, but tbh I don't watch jim tv or stuff like that so I might have missed it :teehee:

I dunno, where is it? I saw how huge it was and closed the site again :aah:

btw does the last link I posted in the promo thread work?? :aah:

Me neither .. Just saw it by coincidence (twice), was on VTM and/or 2BE I think .. It was probably also that thing that that person at work told me about, she had heard it on Q-music .. (a few days later she said she saw it on tv too, so..)

If I'm correct it's in the north of France .. About 250 km from my place..

What site?

The tinypic one didn't ..

You just noticed that? :teehee: Bienie, you haven't been posting enough pics :roftl:

:lmfao:

I think everyone's sick and tired of those pics already :aah: