We blame it all on Mika ~ You know it! its Mikagasmics part 26!

inbar_assaf

hey there... :biggrin2:

Me neither... actually- holiday here... well sort of- Im not supposed to be on the computer (or eating really, but I just made cookies to full volume Mika... soo...) :naughty:

how are you?

With MFC on- Im betting not :aah:

mmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm... cookies!

and MSN and YT and google and stories.... :fisch:

• Replies 4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

hey there... :biggrin2:

Me neither... actually- holiday here... well sort of- Im not supposed to be on the computer (or eating really, but I just made cookies to full volume Mika... soo...) :naughty:

how are you?

:

I'm not perfect... :lol3:

A bit worried...well...worried over my head actually. :teehee:

it;s that time again when I hate Mika... :naughty:

do you think making up a dance to i see you or rain or touches you would count as homework???

nuh- counts as home fun...

But Im sure goiing to use that excuse next time my teacher asks where's my homework Id simply respond- Is homework really necisery every single day? :roftl: (singing of course) :roftl:

mmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm... cookies!

and MSN and YT and google and stories.... :fisch:

excatly! :aah: WAIT! stories?! where?! :shocked::wub2:

I'm not perfect... :lol3:

A bit worried...well...worried over my head actually. :teehee:

it;s that time again when I hate Mika... :naughty:

Worried? Why? :huglove:

nuh- counts as home fun...

But Im sure goiing to use that excuse next time my teacher asks where's my homework Id simply respond- Is homework really necisery every single day? :roftl: (singing of course) :roftl:

i have dance as a subject though so it could...

nice! :naughty:

Worried? Why? :huglove:

Well...a thought stroke me last night: the Shakespeare theatre festival is said to be taking place at the end of April when the Paris gig is... :tears:

I wrote to my teacher and she said that she has no idea when EXACTLY it will occur, but I wouldn't like to be a come-and-go holiday in Paris...

Anyway...I started crying and my family just hit me with ideas like: "Hey, what the hell, do you really have to be there? How could you miss the Paris gig? haven't you seen all those guys who win the Oscar and they're not even there?" :lol3: I LOVE my family!

And also there're the tix prices I'm a bit worried about! :huh:

Well...a thought stroke me last night: the Shakespeare theatre festival is said to be taking place at the end of April when the Paris gig is... :tears:

I wrote to my teacher and she said that she has no idea when EXACTLY it will occur, but I wouldn't like to be a come-and-go holiday in Paris...

Anyway...I started crying and my family just hit me with ideas like: "Hey, what the hell, do you really have to be there? How could you miss the Paris gig? haven't you seen all those guys who win the Oscar and they're not even there?" :lol3: I LOVE my family!

:shocked: YOUR FAMILY IS AWESOME!!! my family would never say that.... they'd tell me to get over it... :sneaky2:

Does anyone already have an idea about the prizes? I'm doubting about going to the Amsterdam gig, but I can't spent too much.. :boxed:

Will be ahell waiting till tomorrow with the price :sneaky2: I kinda got the feeling that a UK gig will cost a lil more :blink: would love to have some dates for that too...!

shakeing/inner "earthquake" cant explain :blink: besides that... fine i guess

you?

just made cookies to three repeat of TBWKTM- fantastic :biggrin2: (cookies came out great too :naughty: )

shaking? as in nervous? :huglove:

edit. make that 4.... wow!

IMG_2046.jpg

okay- they are all insanely hot- but we knew that- just to point out- is THAT his third nipple? :roftl:

I really do hope it turns out alright...

thats a +1 on me for the ticket price too...

Im gonna have to add from my own money if I want more then one gig... hopefully we'll be going to Paris, as there are more then 1 gig in France- then we dont have to travel for the others... my dad wants Milano though- only one gig there...

but I might convince my mom to take me to Amsterdam... (the one perk you get from divorced parents- you get two presents each time :naughty: )

worried about that though... and the fact that monday is so soon :boxed:

ditto!!!!!!!!

:(

Has Mika ever done a concert where he has NOT taken off his shirt????:teehee:

That is Not a criticism believe me!:thumb_yello::thumb_yello:

Yes...the Cirque d'hiver one at least...:mf_rosetinted:

But he did something else to the floor tho! :fisch:

:shocked: YOUR FAMILY IS AWESOME!!! my family would never say that.... they'd tell me to get over it... :sneaky2:

yeah...I wasn't expecting that either...I mean I started crying just because I'm face to face to the choice: my life - gig...well...this play is just a small part of my life (and may not turn out well if my "Actors" are not that talented) and being part of the gig is what makes me the happiest! so...I guess I'll go for the gig no matter what, but Mika will pay for that! :aah: He;s the only one making my life harder...(I;m DA drama queen, remember? :mf_rosetinted: )

me dad will be like :" youre already going to one- its the exact same concert! what are you stressing?!" :aah:

Yeah the one i went to.... only jacket and belt

we're soooooo going to make him take off his shirt... :naughty:

just made cookies to three repeat of TBWKTM- fantastic :biggrin2: (cookies came out great too :naughty: )

shaking? as in nervous? :huglove:

okay- they are all insanely hot- but we knew that- just to point out- is THAT his third nipple? :roftl:

Could use some... hungry...

I think im shakeing cos i havent been eating for a few days? :blink: But im not dizy... and maybe also cos im nervous... prices...

very very hot... and i havnet notised that one before! :naughty: Could be? :blink:

Will be ahell waiting till tomorrow with the price :sneaky2: I kinda got the feeling that a UK gig will cost a lil more :blink: would love to have some dates for that too...!

I have a class tomorrow at 9 am, I think I'm able to leave at 9:20, hopefully it won't be sold out by then.. I still have to ask my dad if he wants to drive me home afterwards.. Then I have to figure out if I dare to go all alone :aah:

I think im shakeing cos i havent been eating for a few days? :blink: But im not dizy... and maybe also cos im nervous... prices...

very very hot... and i havnet notised that one before! :naughty: Could be? :blink:

i wondered that when i saw it... but i thought it looked like a birth mark... :blink:

*hands over plate of hot cookies*

Happened to me too... I think its the nervous that makes us not eat... I dunno though- I know I fainted cause of it a few days ago, and ever since then my dad has been stuffing me with food against my will :naughty:

Not nearly as good looking as the one I photoshopped him :mf_rosetinted:

:roftl: