We blame it all on Mika ~ You know it! its Mikagasmics part 26!

inbar_assaf

I really do hope it turns out alright...

thats a +1 on me for the ticket price too...

Im gonna have to add from my own money if I want more then one gig... hopefully we'll be going to Paris, as there are more then 1 gig in France- then we dont have to travel for the others... my dad wants Milano though- only one gig there...

but I might convince my mom to take me to Amsterdam... (the one perk you get from divorced parents- you get two presents each time :naughty: )

worried about that though... and the fact that monday is so soon :boxed:

My mum wanted to go to Milan too initially but i said a short NO! :mf_rosetinted: and we just went for Paris and Vienna... (she's still thinking of the Milan one too, actually! :naughty: and it's me who doesn't want to. :blink: )

That would be gr8 for you! :wub2:I have divorced parents too...but I don't get 2 presents! :mf_rosetinted:

i'm actually happy that Monday is so soon! :teehee:

• Replies 4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I have a class tomorrow at 9 am, I think I'm able to leave at 9:20, hopefully it won't be sold out by then.. I still have to ask my dad if he wants to drive me home afterwards.. Then I have to figure out if I dare to go all alone :aah:

I have to wait till wednesday with buying tix (payday)... also makes me nervous... think tix will be sold out by then but sold out in 2 days by fans online only?

I have to wait till wednesday with buying tix (payday)... also makes me nervous... think tix will be sold out by then but sold out in 2 days by fans online only?

I have no idea how fast it will go, never been to a gig before! :blush-anim-cl:

sounds interresting :roftl:

I have a class tomorrow at 9 am, I think I'm able to leave at 9:20, hopefully it won't be sold out by then.. I still have to ask my dad if he wants to drive me home afterwards.. Then I have to figure out if I dare to go all alone :aah:

It's my mum who will order them from work and I told her to call me at 10:15 (that's when I have my break...) but I think I will just ask for the toilet at 10:01 :roftl: and call her.

nuh- birth marks are brown- Ive got one silly one on my arm.. rather small but clearly brown...

thats red... or pinkish- it could be a bite mark too though... :das:

:das: i'm saying nothing :mf_rosetinted:

i have 2 but they're slightly red... i thought it looked brown.... :dunno:

*hands over plate of hot cookies*

Happened to me too... I think its the nervous that makes us not eat... I dunno though- I know I fainted cause of it a few days ago, and ever since then my dad has been stuffing me with food against my will :naughty:

Not nearly as good looking as the one I photoshopped him :mf_rosetinted:

:roftl:

Hope i will eat some before wednesday... or just tomorrow! All i have been doing is drinkin water and so much so it made me sick yesterday. The reason for the inner shakeing thingy could also be cos of vitamin crap thingy?

ohhhh good good looking... i look like **** and 2 friends will come over tomorrow. Only around 8 when im sleeping (if i can) :sneaky2:

My mum wanted to go to Milan too initially but i said a short NO! :mf_rosetinted: and we just went for Paris and Vienna... (she's still thinking of the Milan one too, actually! :naughty: and it's me who doesn't want to. :blink: )

That would be gr8 for you! :wub2:I have divorced parents too...but I don't get 2 presents! :mf_rosetinted:

i'm actually happy that Monday is so soon! :teehee:

No way my dad will go to both Milan and Paris... and he really wants a big vacation while we're at it... so he said we'll combine the gig...

but more of my friends (yes you girls) are going to Paris- and Im going to the gig alone- without my parents... so... :blush-anim-cl::naughty:

the joy of them not knowing yet what the other is doing :naughty: (I might let them know after they buy the tix... :teehee: )

I dont have time to convince them... or gather some money- will be working my ass of next few months to be able to go to more gigs- thats for sure :naughty:

well- 2 days, no... I dont think so... they usually sell out after a week- dont worry... and then of course there is the normal sale- which is not fans only... so dont worry about it...

Hope i will eat some before wednesday... or just tomorrow! All i have been doing is drinkin water and so much so it made me sick yesterday. The reason for the inner shakeing thingy could also be cos of vitamin crap thingy?

ohhhh good good looking... i look like **** and 2 friends will come over tomorrow. Only around 8 when im sleeping (if i can) :sneaky2:

get something to eat then silly!

all I can say is at least its tons of water and not tons of alcohol- cause then you'ld really be climbing walls... :naughty:

No way my dad will go to both Milan and Paris... and he really wants a big vacation while we're at it... so he said we'll combine the gig...

but more of my friends (yes you girls) are going to Paris- and Im going to the gig alone- without my parents... so... :blush-anim-cl::naughty:

yeah, that was the problem for me too...how to combine the Milan and Paris ones...it was quite weird...so that's why I;ve given up on the Milan one...mostly...

Oh great! :biggrin2:

the joy of them not knowing yet what the other is doing :naughty: (I might let them know after they buy the tix... :teehee: )

I dont have time to convince them... or gather some money- will be working my ass of next few months to be able to go to more gigs- thats for sure :naughty:

well- 2 days, no... I dont think so... they usually sell out after a week- dont worry... and then of course there is the normal sale- which is not fans only... so dont worry about it...

I really thought I had to be quick, but I guess I could also wait till I'm home :roftl:

yeah, that was the problem for me too...how to combine the Milan and Paris ones...it was quite weird...so that's why I;ve given up on the Milan one...mostly...

Oh great! :biggrin2:

excatly what I had in mind- so my thoughts were to do the Paris one, and then another one in France- and take the Metro to it... only problem is I know like 1 word in French... :naughty: but then at least there is no flying involved...

and the Amsterdam one- but that one is like a month apart so... :naughty:

Only been to one and it was a free gig... and only 20 min :sneaky2: And after ... will never forget his smile and eyes when he took my book and gave it back :fangurl:

Ah :biggrin2: It would be nice to meet him, but I don't think I would be able to speak :roftl:

excatly what I had in mind- so my thoughts were to do the Paris one, and then another one in France- and take the Metro to it... only problem is I know like 1 word in French... :naughty: but then at least there is no flying involved...

and the Amsterdam one- but that one is like a month apart so... :naughty:

The metro? :lmfao:

The Vienna and Paris ones are1 month apart between them I'll be like: :hypo:

I'm gonna go now, probably be back later... :bye::huglove:

I really thought I had to be quick, but I guess I could also wait till I'm home :roftl:

No no, it wont sell out- the only bad thing is, if its a seated gig- then the quickest gets the best seats- in front...

Im worried Paris might be a seated one :boxed: but if its a normal gig- you just have to que really early the day of the gig...

But isnt that one just a "fans can get tix before others" thingy? Not with anythng special with it, or have i missed something? :blink:

Im gonna scream if he will do what Nickelback did when they did that thingy.... gave fans the chance to get tix first and after a month came with a new kinda tix... 3 diffrent packs with a show tix in... the big one was with an afterparty, meet em, get pic taken with em, special edition merch. ect. other packs too... all 3 of em with a "get in 20 min. before others" and t-shirt. God some of my friends could cry cos they couldnt afford it and they did that...

The metro? :lmfao:

The Vienna and Paris ones are1 month apart between them I'll be like: :hypo:

I'm gonna go now, probably be back later... :bye::huglove:

Isnt the French subway called the Metro? or am I really confused today?!

yeah all month Zombie until the next gig... if I get a meet and great in the first one Ill be like- "oh god would he remmeber me? was I an idiot?! god what did he think?!" all month long...

Im horrible.. :naughty:

bye love :bye::huglove: