We blame it all on Mika ~ You know it! its Mikagasmics part 26!

inbar_assaf

• Replies 4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

No no, it wont sell out- the only bad thing is, if its a seated gig- then the quickest gets the best seats- in front...

Im worried Paris might be a seated one :boxed: but if its a normal gig- you just have to que really early the day of the gig...

How early? :teehee: If I'm able to go, I need to travel at least 2 hours by train

Isnt the French subway called the Metro? or am I really confused today?!

yeah all month Zombie until the next gig... if I get a meet and great in the first one Ill be like- "oh god would he remmeber me? was I an idiot?! god what did he think?!" all month long...

Im horrible.. :naughty:

bye love :bye::huglove:

Yes it is called the metro but I don;t think you get that between 2 cities...it's either the RER from the airport to downtown Paris or the TGV train which is REALLY fast!

hmm...you'd worry about remembering you? that's a good point... :lol3: I know I would remember myself as the girl who initially forgot to give him the pressie... :lmfao:

But isnt that one just a "fans can get tix before others" thingy? Not with anythng special with it, or have i missed something? :blink:

Im gonna scream if he will do what Nickelback did when they did that thingy.... gave fans the chance to get tix first and after a month came with a new kinda tix... 3 diffrent packs with a show tix in... the big one was with an afterparty, meet em, get pic taken with em, special edition merch. ect. other packs too... all 3 of em with a "get in 20 min. before others" and t-shirt. God some of my friends could cry cos they couldnt afford it and they did that...

well, there is the fan sale- which I belive are better seats for seated concerts... and then about a week later there is a general sal in ticket sites- for the tickets that are left..

he wouldnt do that- would he? its not like him to treat the non fans better then the fans themeselves...

those packs sound good though... well obv not for the ones who got tickets before- but those packs shouldve been on sale for fans first- I mean, only fair- right?...

Ah :biggrin2: It would be nice to meet him, but I don't think I would be able to speak :roftl:

yeah think it would be great instead of the many ppl pushing thingy!

Im pretty sure i will have that prob. when im going to meet a Guns n Roses member next year. Already planed that we will... but think i will blush a lot cos he first of all knows what i thinks about him :blush-anim-cl::wub2:

How early? :teehee: If I'm able to go, I need to travel at least 2 hours by train

pretty early- Ive heard of gigs where MFCrs qued since about 7-9 am for a 9 PM gig...

but MFC are good company to spend a whole day with :naughty:

Yes it is called the metro but I don;t think you get that between 2 cities...it's either the RER from the airport to downtown Paris or the TGV train which is REALLY fast!

hmm...you'd worry about remembering you? that's a good point... :lol3: I know I would remember myself as the girl who initially forgot to give him the pressie... :lmfao:

well then- a train of some sort :roftl:

right! present! havnt even thought of that... or what I want him to sign... gosh Ill be to shy to ask for a siggie... or even say hi :blush-anim-cl:

well, there is the fan sale- which I belive are better seats for seated concerts... and then about a week later there is a general sal in ticket sites- for the tickets that are left..

he wouldnt do that- would he? its not like him to treat the non fans better then the fans themeselves...

those packs sound good though... well obv not for the ones who got tickets before- but those packs shouldve been on sale for fans first- I mean, only fair- right?...

well we will see... i ope the best ad they wont cost TOO MUCH!!!! Only made me more nervous i think :shocked:

well to get the pack i was talking about you had to be a member of their site... and not just a normal logg in chat member... but with a member card too. A kinda ID card for em... one you get if you are a "paying" member but will get tons of xtra thingys :blink: They are strange... Hope mika wont do a thing like that for memberships

yeah think it would be great instead of the many ppl pushing thingy!

Im pretty sure i will have that prob. when im going to meet a Guns n Roses member next year. Already planed that we will... but think i will blush a lot cos he first of all knows what i thinks about him :blush-anim-cl::wub2:

Blushing isn't that bad :wink2: I never really blush

pretty early- Ive heard of gigs where MFCrs qued since about 7-9 am for a 9 PM gig...

Oh gosh :aah:

i'd be happy to do that if i was in good company. i told my friend that i'd probably go early for a gig and queue. she said sh'd bring me hot drinks :blush-anim-cl:

i have to wait till he comes to the UK... :sneaky2: hopefully up north....

well we will see... i ope the best ad they wont cost TOO MUCH!!!! Only made me more nervous i think :shocked:

well to get the pack i was talking about you had to be a member of their site... and not just a normal logg in chat member... but with a member card too. A kinda ID card for em... one you get if you are a "paying" member but will get tons of xtra thingys :blink: They are strange... Hope mika wont do a thing like that for memberships

Me too... I hope they dont cost that much more then the acoustic tour...

A paying member- thank god that dosnt exist at MS... :blush-anim-cl::naughty:

gotta go- catch you later :bye:

i'd be happy to do that if i was in good company. i told my friend that i'd probably go early for a gig and queue. she said sh'd bring me hot drinks :blush-anim-cl:

i have to wait till he comes to the UK... :sneaky2: hopefully up north....

I will save 60£ for a London gig tix for me :teehee: Think that will be enough maybe...

That would be funny if it happens to me, I'm usually quite shy :bleh:

I thought that too! HAd everything I wanted to tell him planned. But when I was there in the queue for the M&G I was like: "What the hell could I possibly tell him? :shocked:" so I totally forgot all my plans and when he came to me..it felt so normal...it fells like you've known him since forever! :fangurl:

right! present! havnt even thought of that... or what I want him to sign... gosh Ill be to shy to ask for a siggie... or even say hi :blush-anim-cl:

so 6 am it'll be for me in Paris! :naughty:

I won't give him another present this times...or..who knows if I'll find something REALLY nice...as for asking him to sign...it won't be neccessary, he's like a robot and signs everythings he sees! :naughty: If you interrupt him from that process...he'll lose himself...:roftl: (that's what I've done) all the ppl in front of me were so silent and he was signing everything and when he came to me I went like: blablablablabla and he: :blink::biggrin2:

I dont use to do that too but i know i will even though we talk :wub2: And feel hot... :teehee:

I do know that hot feeling, when it feels like my head is burning it still isn't really noticable. It has to be really worse to make me blush :aah:

Me too... I hope they dont cost that much more then the acoustic tour...

A paying member- thank god that dosnt exist at MS... :blush-anim-cl::naughty:

gotta go- catch you later :bye:

See ya! :bye:

I thought that too! HAd everything I wanted to tell him planned. But when I was there in the queue for the M&G I was like: "What the hell could I possibly tell him? :shocked:" so I totally forgot all my plans and when he came to me..it felt so normal...it fells like you've known him since forever! :fangurl:

That sounds very nice! But I still think I would make a fool of myself :roftl:

Back...

I thought that too! HAd everything I wanted to tell him planned. But when I was there in the queue for the M&G I was like: "What the hell could I possibly tell him? :shocked:" so I totally forgot all my plans and when he came to me..it felt so normal...it fells like you've known him since forever! :fangurl

so 6 am it'll be for me in Paris! :naughty

I won't give him another present this times...or..who knows if I'll find something REALLY nice...as for asking him to sign...it won't be neccessary, he's like a robot and signs everythings he sees! :naughty: If you interrupt him from that process...he'll lose himself...roftl: (that's what I've done) all the ppl in front of me were so silent and he was signing everything and when he came to me I went like: blablablablabla and he: :blink::biggrin2:

I always plan what Im going to say- everywhere, then end up being quiet... god, Ill shove a fork in my eye if I dont say anything to him...

You'll have me as company (youre gonna get bored with me real quick though... and I look 11 (im not 11 :roftl: ) ...) :roftl:

signing robot :roftl: I dont know what Im going to bring to get signed :blink::naughty:

Reminds me of what i said... I asked if i could give him a beer :blink: Got a "not now" back :roftl:

:roftl: