We blame it all on Mika ~ You know it! its Mikagasmics part 26!

inbar_assaf

Back...

I always plan what Im going to say- everywhere, then end up being quiet... god, Ill shove a fork in my eye if I dont say anything to him...

You'll have me as company (youre gonna get bored with me real quick though... and I look 11 (im not 11 :roftl: ) ...) :roftl:

signing robot :roftl: I dont know what Im going to bring to get signed :blink::naughty:

:roftl:

Hi there! :bye:

• Replies 4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

hellow!

how are you? still sore? :huglove:

Oooooh, please don't make me go there :sneaky2:

It's not enough that I'm in pain (and that it won't go away), now my whole life is falling apart too :boxed: It's just so damn tiring :sad:

(but I don't really want to talk about it .. don't want to bore you or anyone else :roftl:)

Any chance of any pictures? :naughty:

There hasn't been any for 7 pages......:teehee:

Start posting then :wink2:

Maybe I'll post some pics tonight .. not now .. No energy (and still have stuff to do :aah:). Sorry.

aahhh... think i know why now... hangover and fear for female danes :roftl:

maybe he just wanted a male to ask him that is :das::roftl:

It's not enough that I'm in pain (and that it won't go away), now my whole life is falling apart too :boxed: It's just so damn tiring :sad:

(but I don't really want to talk about it .. don't want to bore you or anyone else :roftl:)

:huglove:

have you tried Advil? it works really well for me even at my worst of pains... it might help...

you wont bore me... but if you dont wanna- thats fine :huglove:

Any chance of any pictures? :naughty:

There hasn't been any for 7 pages......:teehee:

very true... Im on it! :roftl:

Did you tell your parents about the gigs?....

:huglove:

have you tried Advil? it works really well for me even at my worst of pains... it might help...

you wont bore me... but if you dont wanna- thats fine :huglove:

Don't think I know it .. But I'm not gonna take anything apart from the medication the doctor gave me, I need to know if it works or not :wink2:

Did you tell your parents about the gigs?....

No, still have to do that too :lmfao:

I guess I missed the reason of this, but I hope you'll feel better soon! :huglove:

I guess I missed the reason of this, but I hope you'll feel better soon! :huglove:

There is no reason .. Or I don't know it that is :roftl:

I'm just experiencing pain, and it anoys me .. Doctor has an idea what it is so that's why I have to take medication. But if it doesn't help (or the pain comes back) then he's wrong and we'll have to look further .. to "more serious" things ..

We'll see ....

There is no reason .. Or I don't know it that is :roftl:

I'm just experiencing pain, and it anoys me .. Doctor has an idea what it is so that's why I have to take medication. But if it doesn't help (or the pain comes back) then he's wrong and we'll have to look further .. to "more serious" things ..

We'll see ....

Wow, that sucks! :blink: Hopefully the medication will work and it isn't something serious!

I have to go now, dinner's ready! :bye: