We blame it all on Mika ~ You know it! its Mikagasmics part 26!

inbar_assaf

:teehee::wub2:

Don't say it too loud though, the new people might get in shock :aah:

But then again .. the latest new person was reading a while here already, so I guess it's fine :aah:

Are you talking about me? :lol3: Don't worry, I guess won't get shocked here anymore :roftl:

• Replies 4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Are you talking about me? :lol3: Don't worry, I guess won't get shocked here anymore :roftl:

Yes, I was :teehee:

Where were you? :aah:

Nah, I just didn't know how much you knew about the "Mika & Me"-thing .. :aah:

No one should be TOO shocked. IT's all typical Fan Girl Squeeing. I haven't seen anything here that tops what I have witnessed in Monkee fan clubs. And they aren't even young men anymore like our Mika is. :blush-anim-cl:

Yes, I was :teehee:

Where were you? :aah:

Nah, I just didn't know how much you knew about the "Mika & Me"-thing .. :aah:

I know everything about the Mika & you thing :roftl: I've been reading every post, exept when I was too tired :bleh:

Thinking.. I came up with a perfect plan to be able to go to the Amsterdam gig, but I don't think my mum gives me permission :blink:

Lalalalalalove that part :roftl: Together with the blame it on the girls hip dance thing, and the relax strut on the stage thing :teehee: I think you know which parts I'm talking about :aah:

Uuuuuh .. are they on my videos? :aah:

acually i dont get why Mika is "with you":roftl:But i just said...well.ok:roftl:

You can always explain!

I can always explain ... What? :blink:

I know everything about the Mika & you thing :roftl: I've been reading every post, exept when I was too tired :bleh:

Thinking.. I came up with a perfect plan to be able to go to the Amsterdam gig, but I don't think my mum gives me permission :blink:

Ow :teehee::aah:

Why not?

am back...

looking up the cheapest possible trip to Amsterdam...

say- who's going to the Paris gig?

I'm not .. :mf_rosetinted:

Why not?

I don't think I'll find anyone who want to join me, so I would go all by myself (travelling and the gig) and I guess she doesn't like that part.. It also scares me a bit, never travelled alone and never been to a gig before..

yeah, but youre going to the Amsterdam one, arnt you?

Yes, I am :biggrin2:

(and to a few others .. :fisch::wub2:)

I don't think I'll find anyone who want to join me, so I would go all by myself (travelling and the gig) and I guess she doesn't like that part.. It also scares me a bit, never travelled alone and never been to a gig before..

Hmm .. how old are you?

Maybe you can find someone here on the MFC to travel together?

the fact Mika is always with you! When I came here you all said that Mika "is" at your place-so I just said ok...

but it had to start somewhere!:roftl:Ok I just sound stupid now!

Oh, that :aah:

Well, it did start somewhere .. that's right ...

I just can't remember where exactly :teehee: It has been a while .. :bleh: