We blame it all on Mika ~ You know it! its Mikagasmics part 26!

inbar_assaf

• Replies 4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Yes, I am :biggrin2:

(and to a few others .. :fisch::wub2:)

Hmm .. how old are you?

Maybe you can find someone here on the MFC to travel together?

Oh, that :aah:

Well, it did start somewhere .. that's right ...

I just can't remember where exactly :teehee: It has been a while .. :bleh:

I turned 17 this summer.. I don't know if she's going to agree with that :bleh: I told her that a lot of the fanclub will come as well, but I don't really know you guys in real life.. (besides that she's extremely sweet, don't wanna give the wrong impression :blush-anim-cl:)

Ok....Ill just keep pretending I know what this is all about!:roftl:But you know you could pass him on finally!:biggrin2:

:thumb_yello:

Why should I pass him on? :boxed:

We're happy together :bleh:

I don't think I'll find anyone who want to join me, so I would go all by myself (travelling and the gig) and I guess she doesn't like that part.. It also scares me a bit, never travelled alone and never been to a gig before..

you can be with us- MFC that is... at the gig, and with me and my mom from the airport until the gig... if it helps... :biggrin2::huglove:

Sorry...can't sleep! :aah:

Why? :teehee:

I want to know who I might be meeting... I know you'll be there, and Droops... and maybe Angel... wondered who else...

thanks ever so much for this! my hero! :wub2:

youre very welcome :huglove:

(and thank Angel really- I got it her from her :blush-anim-cl: )

you can be with us- MFC that is... at the gig, and with me and my mom from the airport until the gig... if it helps... :biggrin2::huglove:

I want to know who I might be meeting... I know you'll be there, and Droops... and maybe Angel... wondered who else...

youre very welcome :huglove:

(and thank Angel really- I got it her from her :blush-anim-cl: )

I could suggest that, an adult might perhaps help a little bit :wink2: Thanks! :huglove:

It's not crazy :teehee: Young and wanting some :roftl: And able to do it :wink2:

Young and wanting alot here too, just a little less able to- thats all... :naughty:

found a crazy amount of free things my mom would love in Amsterdam... and if I pay half the trip- I might just convince her... :kachinga:

cheap flight cheap hotel... common common! :naughty:

)

Oh I thought you were concerning about accomodation and stuff because this seems to be the main subject in my house right now! :roftl: We refuse to talk about smth else! :aah:

I'm really off now! :biggrin2:

I turned 17 this summer.. I don't know if she's going to agree with that :bleh: I told her that a lot of the fanclub will come as well, but I don't really know you guys in real life.. (besides that she's extremely sweet, don't wanna give the wrong impression :blush-anim-cl:)

Hmm yeah, I know how difficult that is .. I've had the same problem in the beginning, the going-alone thing .. And I was 23 at the time :aah:

But then I had someone here that wanted to come to meet me (a horse-thing, because we both have a horse and so :wink2:) and then I could convince my parents to let me go to a festival and Amsterdam with that person (she was staying here first and then we went to her place so I didn't have to travel alone to Amsterdam etc.) and it all started from there ..

Now, for the new gigs, I only had to mention her name and my parents were ok (not 100% but still :bleh:) with me going to Germany & Luxembourg & France :aah:

that means 3 gigs for me!!! :boing: am so very excited now!

I could suggest that, an adult might perhaps help a little bit :wink2: Thanks! :huglove:

well, Im no adult- a bit younger then you actually (Im 93 you see :mf_rosetinted: ) but my mom will be with me in Amsterdam- so Id love to help!

as for Paris Im alone at the gig... thats why I was wondering who is going...

Young and wanting alot here too, just a little less able to- thats all... :naughty:

found a crazy amount of free things my mom would love in Amsterdam... and if I pay half the trip- I might just convince her... :kachinga:

cheap flight cheap hotel... common common! :naughty:

You have to go to Amsterdam :wub2:

Everyone's going to Amsterdam :aah::roftl:

Oh I thought you were concerning about accomodation and stuff because this seems to be the main subject in my house right now! :roftl: We refuse to talk about smth else! :aah:

I'm really off now! :biggrin2:

same here- but seeing as my dad wants to make this a nice trip- he's willing to pay a bit extra on hotels and such so Id shut up :bleh:

bye :huglove:

You and Droops and...?

Hmm, let's see .. everyone? :aah:

Just check the gig-thread .. There are now 26 people that are sure, and some maybe's .. And I have the feeling there will be more .. :roftl:

Hmm yeah, I know how difficult that is .. I've had the same problem in the beginning, the going-alone thing .. And I was 23 at the time :aah:

But then I had someone here that wanted to come to meet me (a horse-thing, because we both have a horse and so :wink2:) and then I could convince my parents to let me go to a festival and Amsterdam with that person (she was staying here first and then we went to her place so I didn't have to travel alone to Amsterdam etc.) and it all started from there ..

Now, for the new gigs, I only had to mention her name and my parents were ok (not 100% but still :bleh:) with me going to Germany & Luxembourg & France :aah:

Oh, I've been a horseback rider as well! :kachinga: Untill I got scared :fisch:

I still have 6 months left to get to know everyone :bleh:

that means 3 gigs for me!!! :boing: am so very excited now!

well, Im no adult- a bit younger then you actually (Im 93 you see :mf_rosetinted: ) but my mom will be with me in Amsterdam- so Id love to help!

as for Paris Im alone at the gig... thats why I was wondering who is going...

Ah, I see! :mf_rosetinted: She won't stay during the gig?

For the Dutchies: I have 'pepernoten'! :mf_rosetinted: Unbelievable they're already in stores :bleh:

Hmm, let's see .. everyone? :aah:

Just check the gig-thread .. There are now 26 people that are sure, and some maybe's .. And I have the feeling there will be more .. :roftl:

yeah- lots! and I actually know some :naughty:

I do have to then... will start the begging then... :naughty: wish me luck...

I bet no one knows if its a seated or a normal queuing gig, right?

yeah- lots! and I actually know some :naughty:

I do have to then... will start the begging then... :naughty: wish me luck...

I bet no one knows if its a seated or a normal queuing gig, right?

Normal queuing ;) It's the same venue as in 2007