We blame it all on Mika ~ You know it! its Mikagasmics part 26!

inbar_assaf

Thx again :thumb_yello:

Im doing great and it has been great. 4 hours of mika live, happy bday wish from a guns n roses member, happy bday wishes from here. way more than i thought :teehee: and great new piccies with Mika where i cant get 2 of em out of my head :roftl:

btw. still havnet got anything.. but if you sended it a week ago then i should get it within one of the following days :boing:

how are you?

still nothing?! damm it with that site... Ill check with them again- making sure it hasnt returned...

that sounds fantastic!

oooh yes- Mika live can defintly cheer you up- went to sleep watching his DVD... :wub2: had a marvelous night :naughty:

those pics are soooooo :swoon::drool::wub2:

• Replies 4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

:roftl:

I used to walk everywhere all the time....then I stopped going places :naughty:

Plus my friends have cars so that helps me a bit. In fact I'm the only person who doesn't have a car in my group of friends. Which sucks :sneaky2:

Anyway, yay! Writing :bleh:

I see what you mean... the horrible thing is- my mom lives in one side of our town and my dad on the other, its not too big, but our town is built on a valley- so its like climbing a mountain :roftl:

writing :pbjt:

still nothing?! damm it with that site... Ill check with them again- making sure it hasnt returned...

that sounds fantastic!

oooh yes- Mika live can defintly cheer you up- went to sleep watching his DVD... :wub2: had a marvelous night :naughty:

those pics are soooooo :swoon::drool::wub2:

Nope nothing.

went to sleep while watching Mika? :shocked:

I love those piccies... i just cant get these 2 out of my head atm.

paranoid.gif

Those jeans... he knows how to get ppl to check out that area :roftl:

34xmell.jpg

wiu4k1.jpg

I cancelled my signed one ... cos' I didn't think it would be signed ... so would be really pissed off if I hadn't got him to sign my deluxe version last Monday .... :wub2: So I don't actually care now :boing:

think i would cancel mine if i could... but a lil too late now. Was shipped the 18th

Yes! Signed and deluxe! and its acually signed! I screamed so much!!!

and how are you?

My god! I would die!! :aah:

I was pretty happy to find it in the store tho. There's something extra special about seeing it on the shelf. Especially in America. :wub2:

I see what you mean... the horrible thing is- my mom lives in one side of our town and my dad on the other, its not too big, but our town is built on a valley- so its like climbing a mountain :roftl:

writing :pbjt:

Oh man, that sucks :naughty:

Nope nothing.

went to sleep while watching Mika? :shocked:

I love those piccies... i just cant get these 2 out of my head atm.

paranoid.gif

Those jeans... he knows how to get ppl to check out that area :roftl:

34xmell.jpg

wiu4k1.jpg

checking that out...

YES! watched Live in cartoon motion, and then Long Way From Home- and fell asleep around the time he talked about Lily Allen...

You know what I realised though- he sang like 10 seconds of pick up of the floor in that doc... interesting... :naughty:

that first one :drool::wub2:

and that second one- why amm I not surprised?! :lmfao: they sure know where to zoom though... :roftl:

My god! I would die!! :aah:

I was pretty happy to find it in the store tho. There's something extra special about seeing it on the shelf. Especially in America. :wub2:

I almost did! anyway I wanted to post a pic but I cant find my cable :sneaky2:

haha before I got it I was going to music shop everyday JUST to hold it!

It is special!

checking that out...

YES! watched Live in cartoon motion, and then Long Way From Home- and fell asleep around the time he talked about Lily Allen...

You know what I realised though- he sang like 10 seconds of pick up of the floor in that doc... interesting... :naughty:

that first one :drool::wub2:

and that second one- why amm I not surprised?! :lmfao: they sure know where to zoom though... :roftl:

:fisch:

They do :roftl: Do you think they have broken or its a part of the design if you look closely? :wink2::naughty: