We blame it all on Mika ~ You know it! its Mikagasmics part 26!

inbar_assaf

• Replies 4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I know! :aah:

I was really sitting there like :shocked:

That reaction came so spontaneously .. I had never seen it coming! :aah:

:roftl:

what GIF are we talking about though? :naughty:

haha I have those too sometimes! Some Mikasong comes up and I just start laughing for some freaking reason!!

Mika makes me happy...but also I get depressions...

Mika is my drug and anti-drug!:roftl:

I always smile like an idiot at the second to last chorus of LT where he screams at the background... I make such an idiot out of myself when Im listening to him on the bus home... :naughty: and I dont give a crap! :roftl:

is it how all of it You and Mika thing started?:roftl:

Pff, good question...

It was already going on then, as you can get clearly out of the answer :aah:

Can't really remember if it was already a little while, or just started .. It's too long ago :roftl:

FYI, Mika & I were already together when I didn't even hung out here :mf_rosetinted: It used to be only in the Dutch-thread .. And that's a while ago :teehee:

haha I have those too sometimes! Some Mikasong comes up and I just start laughing for some freaking reason!!

Mika makes me happy...but also I get depressions...

Mika is my drug and anti-drug!:roftl:

OMG YES! He makes me so happy and so sad and so angry all the time. And every emotion connected to him is so strong that it's pratically unbearable! But I love every bit of it.

same... he brought me to tears so many times- for a billion reasons, but he saved me from crying way more then he brought me to... and when I cry because of him- sometimes its happy tears... :blush-anim-cl:

he is brilliant for that... I know I wouldnt be the person I am today if it wasnt for him... (for instance id have better grades- as Id do my homework- but thats not what I ment :naughty: )

He drives me mad and pulls me out of my madness at the same time! I can't get enough but sometimes it's too much! It's all one giant contradiction! :aah:

I'd be a different person too. Along with what you said, I'd prolly have a life if it wern't for Mika because I would be here all the time :roftl:

But I love being here and I'm so happy I have him and you gus :huglove:

:roftl:

what GIF are we talking about though? :naughty:

That took a while :aah:

I'm not sure if I have it here atm .. Not at my harddrive, but maybe I've still uploaded it somewhere .. I'll take a look :wink2:

well just tight undies is fine :naughty:

Im pretty sure if they were a lil bit lower on those you would say the same!...and so on! :roftl: But yeah wouldnt mind too!

I always smile like an idiot at the second to last chorus of LT where he screams at the background... I make such an idiot out of myself when Im listening to him on the bus home... :naughty: and I dont give a crap! :roftl:

I do that too!I love the screams! And whaen he says I said everybody gonna love today....

First of all he has sucha sexy voice in there!(not that he doesnt normally)

Second of all he goes "I said Everybody!(you know with E very high like he was screaming at someone:biggrin2:)

same... he brought me to tears so many times- for a billion reasons, but he saved me from crying way more then he brought me to... and when I cry because of him- sometimes its happy tears... :blush-anim-cl:

he is brilliant for that... I know I wouldnt be the person I am today if it wasnt for him... (for instance id have better grades- as Id do my homework- but thats not what I ment :naughty: )

Same here Inbar!!!:biggrin2:

And, you know, when I'm very sad and really feel like crying, I remember what Mika always says about his way to drive his sadness away : You've got to scream at the top of your lungs and dance or blow off steam till you have no more energy left, instead of crying desperately. So I always prevent myself from crying and try to think that way :wub2:

Pff, good question...

It was already going on then, as you can get clearly out of the answer :aah:

Can't really remember if it was already a little while, or just started .. It's too long ago :roftl:

FYI, Mika & I were already together when I didn't even hung out here :mf_rosetinted: It used to be only in the Dutch-thread .. And that's a while ago :teehee:

ahh ok! Im just trying to find the source!:roftl:

ohhhhh God,.... my mums bf just called to say happy bday and sang too... drunk! :blink:

Hell yeah!:roftl:

I suggested that a while ago- but Bienie and him shower together :mf_rosetinted:

Well I prefer only Mika...without Bienie!:roftl:(No offence Bienie-I love you anyway-you rock!:biggrin2:)

ahh ok! Im just trying to find the source!:roftl:

Hell yeah!:roftl:

Well I prefer only Mika...without Bienie!:roftl:(No offence Bienie-I love you anyway-you rock!:biggrin2:)

Good luck with that :aah:

I only know that it started in the Dutch-thread, somewhere early 2008 I think? Surely a while before the summer-gigs he did then .. And then I kept it there for a while, and then suddenly it came up here and well .. the rest is history :mf_rosetinted::aah:

:aah: Thanks ...

Must say I'm glad you don't want to see me in the shower :aah: