Win a private piano lesson with MIKA & other merch - North American fans

Blue Sky

• Replies 500
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

God, how fantastic!! I mean, despite the fact that Mika can't read music, got fired as a piano teacher when he was younger and has much bigger hands than me.... I would just love to sit next to him on the piano stool and watch him try to teach me to play:wub2::roftl:

A couple of weeks ago I got a mail (inquiry) from Universal Music Group, with the next question (well I don't know exactly how they formulated it, but it was like): 'What would be your ultimate Mika prize'? And guess what I answered... exactly a music course with Mika!

Unfortunately I can't enter the competition. But hey, I guess that's a lot better for Mika and all his fans; I think he would pull his hair out of his head, when he had to learn me playing piano...

So good luck too everyone who enters! :thumb_yello:

A couple of weeks ago I got a mail (inquiry) from Universal Music Group, with the next question (well I don't know exactly how they formulated it, but it was like): 'What would be your ultimate Mika prize'? And guess what I answered... exactly a music course with Mika!

Unfortunately I can't enter the competition. But hey, I guess that's a lot better for Mika and all his fans; I think he would pull his hair out of his head, when he had to learn me playing piano...

So good luck too everyone who enters! :thumb_yello:

Really? I don't think they've ever asked me.... Unless I haven't read my emails lately. Imagine if we could all start putting in suggestions of our ultimate Mika prize:mf_lustslow: All the artists could do something artistic with him and all the tea lovers could share a cuppa with him and the clubbers could go clubbing with him.... WOW.

OK, I should stop now before I start to explode with ideas.

So what's the deal? Did not one North American MFCer get into the first, poster-winning round? Or are things being slow again in Mikalandia? :naughty:

Well the only things in my Gmail account are unwanted Twitter Spambots ads and other heinous spammy messages. So my hope is tehy are just being slow lol.

Hmm...this is the first I've ever heard of this contest. Apparently, I am not on the ball. :roftl:

It's ok. I already have his autograph, tons of posters, and I think we may have comparable piano skills. Although it would be fun to get together with him and jam. Maybe next time, Mika. :wink2:

Edit: I just went to MikaSounds and entered. If they're letting people enter this late in the game, they must not have selected the winners yet. Or...maybe there is a flaw in the entry process. Wouldn't surprise me.

Edited by DaMango

"Round 1 Check your mailboxes the week of October 5th to see if you are one of the 10 lucky winners in your city to win a Limited Edition Mika Poster."

I would imagine that people will start getting posters tomorrow and throughout the week.

I had actually forgotten that I even entered this because I've been sick. I think I would lose half my mind if a poster showed up in my mailbox. Then, I would wonder how Mika got my address. Then, I would remember that I've already stuff shipped to my address from the Mikasounds site, so my information is really getting around :naughty:

So it is e-mailbox, or actual mailbox? Do they let you know if you won online, or are you just surprised when you get a poster in the mail?

I HAD A *DREAM* last night that I went to check the mail and THERE it was . . . my signed poster AND I had won a Golden Ticket . . . then the dream took a Willy Wonka kinda turn . .. and you don't want to hear the rest - trust me! :fisch:

So, I went to check my mail today AND . . . .

nothing - Y E T! I still have HOPE for tomorrow!!!! :fangurl:

I HAD A *DREAM* last night that I went to check the mail and THERE it was . . . my signed poster AND I had won a Golden Ticket . . . then the dream took a Willy Wonka kinda turn . .. and you don't want to hear the rest - trust me! :fisch:

So, I went to check my mail today AND . . . .

nothing - Y E T! I still have HOPE for tomorrow!!!! :fangurl:

Well that's a better dream than I had. I dreamt that I was sick and had a stuffy nose. :naughty:

Checked the mail and there was nothing. Not even junk mail.

They are registered mail so you have to sign for it. That's why the shipping fees are so high.

Oh. I don't think I've ever had tickets sent to me. I usually just print them out, hence why I'm clueless :naughty:

Well that's very anti-climatic. :emot-sad: