Win a private piano lesson with MIKA & other merch - North American fans

Blue Sky

If I'm expecting something in the mail on a non-school day, I meet the mail lady at the mailbox. The problem is that she always wants to make small talk with me. I did tell her all about Mika one day though.:naughty:

Aaaahhhh mine is locked in this building surrounded by hundreds of boxes . . so no hope of just getting my mail! :sneaky2: Aaahh they JOYS of living in the woods! :mf_rosetinted:

• Replies 500
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I am telling yall . . . the poster AND/OR the poster PLUS the Golden Tickets are going to arrive in the mail THIS WEEK with no prior notification! HOW ELSE WOULD the winners get the Golden Tickets ON TIME . . .the tour STARTS in 6 DAYS!!! :doh:

what about if no MFCers win?? That would be messed up :sneaky2:

Some mfcers need to win something

I am telling yall . . . the poster AND/OR the poster PLUS the Golden Tickets are going to arrive in the mail THIS WEEK with no prior notification! HOW ELSE WOULD the winners get the Golden Tickets ON TIME . . .the tour STARTS in 6 DAYS!!! :doh:

They might not get it on time?!:naughty:

But i don't really know :dunno:

So we keep on waiting :wink2:

what about if no MFCers win?? That would be messed up :sneaky2:

Some mfcers need to win something

There is going to be 10 winners from EACH city on the tour . . so come ON . . you know SOME MFCers are gonna be in the mix!!!! The odds are good! :naughty:

ok.

waiting makes you wonder around. Sorry

don't be sorry . . . THIS <he> is making us ALL crazy!!! :freak:

I blame Mika. :mf_rosetinted:

I blame everything on MIKA! :sneaky2:

that's true.

RIGHT!!! We know how they do! :glasses3:

don't be sorry . . . THIS <he> is making us ALL crazy!!! :freak:

I blame everything on MIKA! :sneaky2:

RIGHT!!! We know how they do! :glasses3:

:naughty::naughty:

ok.. I am leaving now

Good night everyone!

LOVE YOU Holly

Everything was DONE and mailed OUT to arrive THIS WEEK . . . so everyone will get it on time! I am sure! :biggrin2:

But they didn't draw all the names all at once...there was suppose to be a round one, two and a golden one separately and they'll draw the name of the golden round winner out of those who's won the second round so there has to be a notification or at least a bit of excitement for those who won the second round before getting the big shock :biggrin2:

But they didn't draw all the names all at once...there was suppose to be a round one, two and a golden one separately and they'll draw the name of the golden round winner out of those who's won the second round so there has to be a notification or at least a bit of excitement for those who won the second round before getting the big shock :biggrin2:

NOPE! They did the drawing for the first 10 . . . they got signed posters - then outta those ten they did the 5 . . they will get the poster - the cd & the Golden Tickets - then outta the 5 <from each city> they did the drawing for the grandprize winner. So if you are a LUCKY winner - you will get 'something' in the mail. THAT is the only notification you get. You KNOW if you ONLY get a poster . . . well you were one of the ten drawn for your city and if you get he poster & the other stuff you survived to round 2 and so on and so on . . . . :aah:

I can't wait till tomorrow:naughty:

ME either!!!!! I already had a dream that I got something in the mail - so, I am just holding on to that TILL the end of the week . . .then i will give up if nothing!!!! :roftl:

:blink:

Wow. My mail comes at about 10:30 AM. :naughty:

Geez that's sooo early!!!! I wonder why ours is so late compared to everyone else's! I mean my town has like 770 people. I wonder if we're the last round they make before going back to the post office even though we're right down the street from it. :dunno:

Argh this would be awesome to win and actually get to go to the concert! I'm trying not to get my hopes up though. I'm trying to forget about the show that way if I don't end up getting to go that day will be like an ordinary day and I won't be sitting around bummed out. :aah: