Win a private piano lesson with MIKA & other merch - North American fans

Blue Sky

Yes yes yes! :woot_jump: Awesome!

It seems to me like the only people who have gotten tickets are those going to Montreal... is this a fair assumption?

fair fair fair!~~~ And that leaves me TOTALLY hopeful!!! I am NOT giving UP just YET! i can't!!!!! :aah:

• Replies 500
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

fair fair fair!~~~ And that leaves me TOTALLY hopeful!!! I am NOT giving UP just YET! i can't!!!!! :aah:

I admire your perserverence. I'm sure I'll still be thinking about the UPS trucks until we know it's all well and over. It's exciting to check the thread and see the winners :))

I admire your perserverence. I'm sure I'll still be thinking about the UPS trucks until we know it's all well and over. It's exciting to check the thread and see the winners :))

IT IS exciting!!! And it is SO nice when fellow MFCers win - and we can ALL be HAPPY for them!!!! AND we get to hear all about it in their gig reports!!! Ahhhh if WE do not win, at least we can live it through their eyes!!! NEXT best thing!!!! Ahhhh to dream! :wub2:

IT IS exciting!!! And it is SO nice when fellow MFCers win - and we can ALL be HAPPY for them!!!! AND we get to hear all about it in their gig reports!!! Ahhhh if WE do not win, at least we can live it through their eyes!!! NEXT best thing!!!! Ahhhh to dream! :wub2:

Exactly! One of the best reasons to be here. Well that and you lot are really amusing.

So how many winners so far? How many are to be chosen?

Jamie

SO FAR all we KNOW for SURE is 2 winners <on the MFC> there is 10 winners from each city/show and 5 from each city are gonna get THE GOLDEN TICKETS!!! :aah:

The thing is that I am from Mexico, living in Canada with some friends to improve my French….Mika has never been in Mexico, so it’s a great thing for me this, not just the show, the fact that I will be able to meet him…its shocking! :tears:

I was in the kitchen preparing diner, it was five something so I have already thought that my chances of winning were gone, the bell rang so my friend when to open the door, I just hear him say that it was a box, ups, nimbe…. When I saw him with the box, I couldn’t believe it!...so I opened and there it was the Limited Edition “Golden EP” with a letter saying “Congratulations! You are a Golden Ticket Winner”. I couldn’t read more, I was in completely shock!! “I am going to meet MIKAAA”:teehee::teehee::teehee: that quote was spinning in my head. My friend began to read the rest and I was in shock, I just couldn’t believe it!!!:biggrin2:

I never expected this…just don’t lose hope, dreams come true!!

Good luck for everyone!!

That's awesome! I think I would have started screaming and jumping up and down! :naughty: Do you know where your seats are??? I wonder what kind of seats the winners are getting, if they're front row or close to it.

It seems to me like the only people who have gotten tickets are those going to Montreal... is this a fair assumption?

I know the first one was for the Toronto gig but I'm not sure if they live in Toronto. If they do then I'm slightly afraid that maybe the only people winning are the ones that live IN the same city that the gig is taking place.

Also it's kind of funny how it's working because the Toronto gig is first so we heard yesterday from someone winning from there. Montreal gig is next and today we heard from someone from there winning... Boston is next then NYC? :naughty:

That's awesome! I think I would have started screaming and jumping up and down! :naughty: Do you know where your seats are??? I wonder what kind of seats the winners are getting, if they're front row or close to it.

I know the first one was for the Toronto gig but I'm not sure if they live in Toronto. If they do then I'm slightly afraid that maybe the only people winning are the ones that live IN the same city that the gig is taking place.

Also it's kind of funny how it's working because the Toronto gig is first so we heard yesterday from someone winning from there. Montreal gig is next and today we heard from someone from there winning... Boston is next then NYC? :naughty:

and if your theory is correct there is HOPE for me!!! :naughty: BUT, not if it were ONLY people winning from THE city ,they live in> aaahhhh COME ON MIKA . . . I already have a plane ticket!!!! :mf_rosetinted:

And Vancouver is the last so i have to wait for an extra week?! i'll go mad by then... :shocked::naughty:

Hrmmm maybe there is still hope then. See. I don't have a plane ticket. Buuuuut I might still figure out a way to get to California if I did win. I wish I was not a new driver. I should be getting a brand new car in the next six weeks. I could drive it to LA if I was not a brand new driver. BLeh.

and if your theory is correct there is HOPE for me!!! :naughty: BUT, not if it were ONLY people winning from THE city ,they live in> aaahhhh COME ON MIKA . . . I already have a plane ticket!!!! :mf_rosetinted:

If that's how it's working then after tomorrow if nothing happens I can officially give up hope. :mf_rosetinted:

Hrmmm maybe there is still hope then. See. I don't have a plane ticket. Buuuuut I might still figure out a way to get to California if I did win. I wish I was not a new driver. I should be getting a brand new car in the next six weeks. I could drive it to LA if I was not a brand new driver. BLeh.

Or Oakland! You could come to Oakland! :bleh:

I'm convinced that even after your gig you're still going to have hope. :teehee:

:roftl: We all know Holly.

I'm convinced that even after your gig you're still going to have hope. :teehee:

:lmao: You have me pegged! :freak:

After the show . . MIKA MIKA MIKA - where is my golden ticket? hhhmmm maybe it will arrive tomorrow, right!!!! :biggrin2:

:roftl:

Or Oakland! You could come to Oakland! :bleh:

:roftl: We all know Holly.

LOL I can't even remember which gig I chose. I can't really go anyway. Between silly work and lack of locomotion it would be a problem. THoguh We'll see what happens.

I'll be there in sock monkee spirit thoguh hee hee :) This has been very exciting. I can't wait til peeps in the states start winning.

LOL I can't even remember which gig I chose. I can't really go anyway. Between silly work and lack of locomotion it would be a problem. THoguh We'll see what happens.

I'll be there in sock monkee spirit thoguh hee hee :) This has been very exciting. I can't wait til peeps in the states start winning.

AAAHHHH I HOPE HOPE HOPE it is AT LEAST some of the people that are in this thread everyday and checking their mailboxes like MAD people and waiting impatiently ALL DAY L O N G for the UPS Man :das:

AAAHHHH I HOPE HOPE HOPE it is AT LEAST some of the people that are in this thread everyday and checking their mailboxes like MAD people and waiting impatiently ALL DAY L O N G for the UPS Man :das:

Couldn't have said it better myself. This has been a fun thread :))

I saw on Twitter the other day that some guy in Toronto said he

had won tickets to Mika's show. I meant to tweet at him and ask

which competition it is -- if it was this Golden Ticket one. But I got

distracted, and then I lost track of the tweet... :blush-anim-cl:

But I have a feeling it WAS this competition. So hopefully next week

we US people will start to hear something... unfortunately Monday is

a holiday. :eek: So we'll have to wait until Tuesday...

Couldn't have said it better myself. This has been a fun thread :))

It has . . and shall continue to be till uuuummm 9 AM on October 16 <for me> after that I am headed to the airport and will see MIKA that night with or without a Golden Ticket in hand! WITH I want it to be WITH! Okay - so I just really really REALLY R E A L L Y want a pic with him. I have waited all these years. THAT IS ALL I WANT! :crybaby:

:teehee: