Mika in Basel, Switzerland at Jakobshalle

Christine

• Replies 104
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I am thinking of trying to combine this into a holiday...............is it a nice place to go on holiday?

arghhh,no!mulhouse is a big town near(30km),but i don't like it,prefer colmar(+30km)or strasbourg(+52km);all ok by train:thumb_yello:

..not so far,see it on a map ;)

http://www.viamichelin.fr/viamichelin/fra/dyn/controller/Cartes

arghhh,no!mulhouse is a big town near(30km),but i don't like it,prefer colmar(+30km)or strasbourg(+52km);all ok by train:thumb_yello:

..not so far,see it on a map ;)

http://www.viamichelin.fr/viamichelin/fra/dyn/controller/Cartes

LOL:naughty::roftl: Ok, thanks Fanny, that is what I needed......a bit of local knowledge:thumb_yello:

I am thinking of trying to combine this into a holiday...............is it a nice place to go on holiday?

If i can help you to plan your holiday, i'll be really pleased!!!!

To be honest Basel is not such a beautiful city!!! But if you want to visit Switzerland, I'll advise you to come closer to where i actually live, which means Lausanne or this area, right next to Geneva's lake which really is beautiful!!! (ok, I'm maybe not that objective haha). Or spend some times in the moutains!!! there are really nice places to visit!!

The question is: do you prefer a french environement or a german (well, almost german :roftl:) one??

I allways take fly in basel to go to see mike in europe,but now,it's IN basel,i wish i could go!

who could??nanou!and?

i never go there,but it could help us:

http://www.stjakobshalle.ch/rundgang.asp

hey hey!! yes i'm going :naughty: and I know Emerald'll be there too!!! we've already planed to see us there!!! otherwise, one (or two) of my friends are coming with me!! you'll not be alone fanny, don't worry!!!:aah:

Basel? Not a beautiful city? Are you kidding? It's soooo nice! Well, maybe I'm more used to the Swiss-German atmosphere than you are Nanou loool

I've asked a friend of mine if she wants to come!

@ Nanou: il y aurait possibilité de dormir chez moi si ça t'arrange! J'habite à Moutier, la ville perdue du Jura bernois :naughty:

If i can help you to plan your holiday, i'll be really pleased!!!!

To be honest Basel is not such a beautiful city!!! But if you want to visit Switzerland, I'll advise you to come closer to where i actually live, which means Lausanne or this area, right next to Geneva's lake which really is beautiful!!! (ok, I'm maybe not that objective haha). Or spend some times in the moutains!!! there are really nice places to visit!!

The question is: do you prefer a french environement or a german (well, almost german :roftl:) one??

Thank you for your help:wub2: I don't know tbh....................I am just always looking for excuses to try and comine a Mika gig with a holiday and I know my hubby faniced Switzerland. But I don't know if I will get tickets or not........I can't decide between all the gigs:shocked: But thank you all very much for your offers to help.............I will try and make my mind up soon!

Thank you for your help:wub2: I don't know tbh....................I am just always looking for excuses to try and comine a Mika gig with a holiday and I know my hubby faniced Switzerland. But I don't know if I will get tickets or not........I can't decide between all the gigs:shocked: But thank you all very much for your offers to help.............I will try and make my mind up soon!

don't worry I have exactely the same problem :biggrin2: I want to go everywhere :aah:

But if you take the decision to come in switzerland and need some advices, please do not hesitate to send me a PM :thumb_yello:

Basel? Not a beautiful city? Are you kidding? It's soooo nice! Well, maybe I'm more used to the Swiss-German atmosphere than you are Nanou loool

I've asked a friend of mine if she wants to come!

@ Nanou: il y aurait possibilité de dormir chez moi si ça t'arrange! J'habite à Moutier, la ville perdue du Jura bernois :naughty:

well.... let's just say it's not my favorite city... anyway I just can't say which I prefer :teehee: but I do think that the swiss-german atmosphere, etc... has something to do with this unfortunately....:blink:

P.S: merci beaucoup pour la proposition, ça aurait été très volontier si je venais seule mais je serais avec deux amis! on va pas établir un scouat chez toi quand même MDR je pense qu'on fera le trajet de retour le soir même, on pourra se relayer!! et peut-être que d'autres personnes qui viennent d'un peu plus loin auront besoin d'êtres hébergées :wink2: mais merci merci merci bcp!!!

well.... let's just say it's not my favorite city... anyway I just can't say which I prefer :teehee: but I do think that the swiss-german atmosphere, etc... has something to do with this unfortunately....:blink:

P.S: merci beaucoup pour la proposition, ça aurait été très volontier si je venais seule mais je serais avec deux amis! on va pas établir un scouat chez toi quand même MDR je pense qu'on fera le trajet de retour le soir même, on pourra se relayer!! et peut-être que d'autres personnes qui viennent d'un peu plus loin auront besoin d'êtres hébergées :wink2: mais merci merci merci bcp!!!

:thumb_yello: No problemo!

Oh nooooooooooooon la Suisse est envahie!!! Aaaaaaarrrrggggghhhhhhhhhh!!!!

Nanou, t'es prête à te battre pour ta patrie??? :roftl:

:roftl: à fond!!! je prévois des chaudrons de fondue bouillante pour leur lancer dessus et j'ai déjà sorti mes cornes de vaches porte bonheur :roll1:

Sans oublier Heidi et Guillaume Tell que j'ai appellés à la rescousse :lmao:

Mais sinon je me réjoui de voir tout se petit monde du côté de Bâle!!! :thumb_yello:

Sadly I won't be there... Basel then Luxembourg the day after... too close....:blink: that's why I chose Stuttgart instead... but I'd love to be there! I love Switzerland :wub2:

oh... That's to bad... but he'll hopefully come in here again!!!! (I'm praying to see him again at Paleo :mf_lustslow:!!!!)!

Hope I'll see you at some other gigs btw!!! which one will you take part to???

as for me, I'll be in Hambourg, Lyon, Paris and Strasbourg too (I not, it's completely insane but it's now or never you see :teehee:)

:roftl: à fond!!! je prévois des chaudrons de fondue bouillante pour leur lancer dessus et j'ai déjà sorti mes cornes de vaches porte bonheur :roll1:

Sans oublier Heidi et Guillaume Tell que j'ai appellés à la rescousse :lmao:

Mais sinon je me réjoui de voir tout se petit monde du côté de Bâle!!! :thumb_yello:

Hey, Fanny, je pense qu'il va falloir prévoir les boucliers!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!:roftl: