Christine

• Replies 362
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

• 3 weeks later...

One month to go - are we all excited?? :biggrin2:

Apparently there's a billboard for the gig up not far from where I live, shame it's in a dodgy area of town :boxed: I was on the look-out for more yesterday, but I didn't see one...

• 3 weeks later...

I'm very very looking forward to my first gig in Italy!!! only two things making me nervous... first: will sandbag deliver the ticket in time??! and second: how on earth will I come to the venue from Airport Malpensa... *gulp*... will study the internet in the evening... or can somebody help me, please??

I'm very very looking forward to my first gig in Italy!!! only two things making me nervous... first: will sandbag deliver the ticket in time??! and second: how on earth will I come to the venue from Airport Malpensa... *gulp*... will study the internet in the evening... or can somebody help me, please??

Malpensa's the easiest airport to get to/from in Milan, you've got 2 options - train or coach.

The train goes from Terminal 1 in Malpensa, it costs 11 euro for a single ticket, and it will take you directly to Cadorna train station. Coaches go from Terminal 2 to various destinations - the ones to Centrale train station would be your best option. Both train stations are on the green underground line, which is the one you need to take to get to the venue. Allegra wrote a post a while back about how you then get to the venue from the underground, I've never done that before, but there's a bus that goes from the Famagosta stop to the venue.

As for the tickets, who knows.....

THANK YOU, NEZZA, I love you :flowers2::cheerful_h4h: - now I've only ONE problem, and as you said: who knows!

You're welcome :biggrin2: Give me a shout if you've got any more questions! With 13 days left they're cutting it fine, it took a week and a half for my Vienna ticket to arrive so I'm getting very nervous about it!

I see you are solving our problem. Will you print out all the tips? I´ll try to find Allegra´s post in the evening.

Should we write Sandbag?

@Nezza thank you and I´m looking forward to meet you again

I see you are solving our problem. Will you print out all the tips? I´ll try to find Allegra´s post in the evening.

Should we write Sandbag?

I sent an e mail to them 2 days ago and this is their reply :

"Hi

Tickets will be mailed approx 2 weeks prior to the shows themselves, and you will be sent a confirmation of dispatch email as soon after they have gone out to you

Kind regards

Sandbag "

Should we write Sandbag?

Looking forward to seeing you again too, it's promising to be a big gig! :biggrin2:

"Hi

Tickets will be mailed approx 2 weeks prior to the shows themselves, and you will be sent a confirmation of dispatch email as soon after they have gone out to you

Kind regards

Sandbag "

Two weeks prior was yesterday :aah: They're being very Italian about this, I don't like it!!

"Hi

Kind regards

Sandbag "

Thank you telling me Sandbag´s answer. So the emails should have arrived us yesterday..... The tickets for Munich an Vienna needed exactly 7 days to arrive me, so we only can hope....

Thank you telling me Sandbag´s answer. So the emails should have arrived us yesterday..... The tickets for Munich an Vienna needed exactly 7 days to arrive me, so we only can hope....

no problems! :wink2:

yesterday a girl from Italian Thread sent another email to them and this is their answer:

Hi

Unfortunately we still haven’t received the tickets. If they don’t arrive by tomorrow then I think we’ll have to ask all customers to collect them from the venue on the day of the show instead.

I’m going to check with the promoter and I will e-mail all customers as soon as they’ve confirmed the details with me.

Kind regards

Helen@sandbag

:aah:

no problems! :wink2:

yesterday a girl from Italian Thread sent another email to them and this is their answer:

Hi

Unfortunately we still haven’t received the tickets. If they don’t arrive by tomorrow then I think we’ll have to ask all customers to collect them from the venue on the day of the show instead.

I’m going to check with the promoter and I will e-mail all customers as soon as they’ve confirmed the details with me.

Kind regards

Helen@sandbag

:aah:

I knew it!!! :aah:

Well..I think it's better to collect them at the venue instead of having them shipped last minute and not able to arrive in time :wink2:

I know, but it shouldn't have got to this point! :aah: