UK tour dates to be released 5th October ISH

FREDDIESDOUBLE

• Replies 908
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I want London ... Brighton .... Birmingham .... :wub2: Ummmmmmmmmmmmm ... yep .... he can play Colchester too if he likes :no: Well it's nearer me then anywhere else :aah:

oh, would love to be back in brighton.. :wub2:

it's not very convenient, flight wise, but I'd not mind to go back.. :wub2:

I want London ... Brighton .... Birmingham .... :wub2: Ummmmmmmmmmmmm ... yep .... he can play Colchester too if he likes :no: Well it's nearer me then anywhere else :aah:

Colchester is fine by me - Arts Centre?

You've only just woken up? I'm actually insanely jealous.

LOL. I slept like a baby. I had some tissue underneath my pillowcase with a few drops of that Olbas stuff for my cold. Whoever invented that shizz seriously needs a Nobel prize. Except it was so strong it kept making my eyes water! :aah:

Arggggh, I've been up since half seven - first time I've been up that early in about a year and a half. Seriously, major shock to the system.

And yes, Olbas Oil is immense. Have you ever used that original source mint and tea tree shower gel? That's like jumping into a lake of Olbas Oil. It burns, but in a good way. :wink2:

WHEN ARE WE GOING TO GET THE DATES?!?!!? I was thinking about it all through my lectures, and then one of my seminars got changed to tomorrow so I was like 'great, I can go back home and check out the dates' but nooooooooooooooooooo.

Why is everything he does ALWAYS late? Silly Mika!

Arggggh, I've been up since half seven - first time I've been up that early in about a year and a half. Seriously, major shock to the system.

And yes, Olbas Oil is immense. Have you ever used that original source mint and tea tree shower gel? That's like jumping into a lake of Olbas Oil. It burns, but in a good way. :wink2:

WHEN ARE WE GOING TO GET THE DATES?!?!!? I was thinking about it all through my lectures, and then one of my seminars got changed to tomorrow so I was like 'great, I can go back home and check out the dates' but nooooooooooooooooooo.

Why is everything he does ALWAYS late? Silly Mika!

But but but....I don't wanna burn :roftl::roftl:

Well Freddie is online, so maybe we're getting them soon?! LOL :naughty:

no london :sneaky2:

when was the last time he was this way. its just not fair :blink:

WOAH!

He ALWAYS does at least a couple in London!!!

Wales, Ireland and the SW of England are the ones that get the thin end of the wedge!

Londoners never have to worry about getting a gig!

But but but....I don't wanna burn :roftl::roftl:

Well Freddie is online, so maybe we're getting them soon?! LOL :naughty:

No but it IS in a good way. You feel mega clean and tingly. Trust, it's bear good.

Yes ... absolutely .... he won't play it though :tears::lmfao:

Maybe we should start a campaign, if he sees the demand is there then maybe management will deliver. :teehee:

WOAH!

Wales, Ireland and the SW of England are the ones that get the thin end of the wedge!

I think she was messing around. :wink2:

WOAH!

SHE WAS JOKING ROSE, I was there when she wrote it LOL :lmfao:

*Uses my Jedi mind powers to make him come to Manchester*

He will, he loves Manchester. And I'm mega close to Manchester now so if he DOESN'T then the boy will be in big trouble, mark my words. :naughty:

He will, he loves Manchester. And I'm mega close to Manchester now so if he DOESN'T then the boy will be in big trouble, mark my words. :naughty:

He MUST do Manchester. I'm hoping the Apollo but am thinking maybe MEN Arena, though that is huuuge!

WOAH!

Well said pengiun :thumb_yello:

He needs to get out and about and do more and more varied:wub2:

Hope he does wales btw , Cardiff ... shall go and see Mika mad:wub2: