• Replies 4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

auguriamoci che qualcuno sia riuscito a registrare :blush-anim-cl:

Sisisisisisi me lo augurooo davvero! Incrocio anche le dita dei piedi :aah: ora vado a nanna ragazze altrimenti non mi sveglio più! Buonanotte a tutteeeeeee :wink2:

'giorno! :bye:

scusa Mari se ancora nn ti ho mandato la firma ma nn sono stata a casa in questi 2 giorni. Entro oggi te la mando! :thumb_yello:

un kiss! :huglove:

ok grazie :)

lo dicevo x non ridursi all'ultimo gg e rischiare di nn riuscire a farlo

:huglove:

mp3 gig messico - la qualità nn è ottima ma è molto bello :wub2:

Here's the audio I ripped from my 'Let's call it a video' :naughty: hope you enjoy it!

http://www.megaupload.com/?d=VEJ9JEJX

Set list:

.Grace Kelly

.Billy Brown ("...off the coast of MEEEEXIIIIICOOOOO...")

.Blame it on the girls

.Big Girl

.Rain (short version)

.We are Golden

.Relax (short version)

.Love Today (cut I had to properly dance :fisch:)

.Goodbye - Interview

.Lollipop

.Question about his foot

(Love Today and Lollipop accompained by a Brazilian 'Batucada')

Sorry for the quality but that's what I've got :bleh:

He's the sweetest and funniest when he talks in spanish :fangurl:

Studies Show That Gratitude May Improve Your Health

Ann Quasarano

gratitude.jpg

There are many, many reasons to be grateful each day. As you focus on them, notice the peace that envelops you and savor life’s joys.

Health and happiness – two universal goals – may indeed be related. A number of studies, including one at the University of California Davis and the University of Utah, confirm that grateful people tend to be more optimistic, a characteristic that boosts the immune system.

According to the research, gratitude, practiced daily, will strengthen your immune system and help you to approach life with greater optimism. One psychologist suggests focusing on three to five specific things that you are grateful for each day. They can be as simple as having food to eat, a roof over your head, your spouse and children, or appreciating nature. Dr. Blair Justice, a psychology professor at the UT School of Public Health in Houston, practices a daily gentle examination. “At the end of the day, I ask myself three questions. What has surprised me? What has touched me? What has inspired me? Answering these questions gives us the opportunity to see things through fresh eyes.”

As we approach this season of Thanksgiving, it may be the perfect opportunity to reflect on those small moments that make life special. Perhaps tonight, as you prepare for bed, focus on three events of the day for which you are grateful. These need not be big events - after all, you’re alive! There are many, many reasons to be grateful each day. As you focus on them, notice the peace that envelops you and savor life’s joys.

http://www.4yourtype.com/2009_newsletter_v6n10.asp#Second