Pick your drool up off the floor ~ It's Mikagasmics part 27!

Droopsy

• Replies 4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

next time then! :wink2

Great that the cellphone thingy works! :thumb_yello

Im glad too! I was wondering for a long time:biggrin2: But I ran out of credit and couldnt answear you:(But you made my evening!

i have some with meeks and the interviewer but not good quality at all

CNN385611.jpg

CNN396047.jpg

CNN386821.jpg

CNN386843.jpg

CNN386850.jpg

CNN386881.jpg

CNN386932.jpg

Sooooo CUTE!:wub2:

sps3q.jpg

:lmfao

:roftl:

Edited by MannyCulpena

Inbar_assaf ~Have i ever told you how much i love you :biggrin2::tears: I just got the package. The necklace is beautiful. Looks a lot like the one Mika was wearing on the piccie. But what is it made of? :shocked: its heavy...

The package smells good and the surprice... i will watch out not sucking to hard on the lollipop(s) looking forward to taste it and what you made. GOD i love it and damn i love you. Thank you so so so much. Im of course wearing the necklace :biggrin2::boing: :boing: :boing:

Inbar_assaf ~Have i ever told you how much i love you :biggrin2::tears: I just got the package. The necklace is beautiful. Looks a lot like the one Mika was wearing on the piccie. But what is it made of? :shocked: its heavy...

The package smells good and the surprice... i will watch out not sucking to hard on the lollipop(s) looking forward to taste it and what you made. GOD i love it and damn i love you. Thank you so so so much. Im of course wearing the necklace :biggrin2::boing: :boing: :boing:

:yay: congratz!

I know Im freaking late but Im about to send mine...not as good as the necklace of course!:aah:

Hi btw! I didint go to school today,I feel like someone is baging me in the head and I hate those blackouts everyonce in a while,so god damn annoying!:sneaky2:

haha I dont think I HAVE to ask how are you!:roftl:

:yay: congratz!

I know Im freaking late but Im about to send mine...not as good as the necklace of course!:aah:

Hi btw! I didint go to school today,I feel like someone is baging me in the head and I hate those blackouts everyonce in a while,so god damn annoying!:sneaky2:

haha I dont think I HAVE to ask how are you!:roftl:

OMG i hope you will get better soon? Blackouts? Doesnt sound good... fever cos if not... then i think you should see your doc.

And nope you dont have to ask:naughty:

Btw. im glad that the cellphone share number thingy works! :thumb_yello:

OMG i hope you will get better soon? Blackouts? Doesnt sound good... fever cos if not... then i think you should see your doc.

And nope you dont have to ask:naughty:

Btw. im glad that the cellphone share number thingy works! :thumb_yello:

Not fever..but Ill be ok:) Hopefully. I can survive those blackouts(tho its pretty scary-never happend to me before) but the worst part is that i dont know whats going on around me and I just bang my head off something:blink:

And this + the huge headache doesnt feel good!:biggrin2:

Im not gonna ask:aah:

Yeah me too! i was wondering if it would work! :biggrin2:

MikaaXFactor014.jpg

:wub2:

Oh my!:mf_lustslow:

Not fever..but Ill be ok:) Hopefully. I can survive those blackouts(tho its pretty scary-never happend to me before) but the worst part is that i dont know whats going on around me and I just bang my head off something:blink:

And this + the huge headache doesnt feel good!:biggrin2:

Im not gonna ask:aah:

Yeah me too! i was wondering if it would work! :biggrin2:

Oh my!:mf_lustslow:

I think the best thing you can do is find a doc. cos it doesnt sound good at all. Sounds like a prob. i have sometimes........... hope it not that!

I was wondering too so i gave it a try and thought it was the right moment! :thumb_yello:

A vid .you should check out is the uncensored WAG.... you'll love it....

snap101796-1.png

snap101801-1.png

snap103638-1.png

(i love you too )

I've seen the uncensored version :wub2:

Couldn't exactly miss that :wink2:

i have some with meeks and the interviewer but not good quality at all

CNN385611.jpg

CNN396047.jpg

CNN386821.jpg

CNN386843.jpg

CNN386850.jpg

CNN386881.jpg

CNN386932.jpg

What are these from .... Is it a vid ... I've not seen it

He looks lovely

I think the best thing you can do is find a doc. cos it doesnt sound good at all. Sounds like a prob. i have sometimes........... hope it not that!

I was wondering too so i gave it a try and thought it was the right moment! :thumb_yello:

I dont think its thing you have..We never had anything similar in our fam. tho something happend to me couple pf weeks ago...like a pettite mal.I told about those blackouts my mum this morning and she said she doesnt bellieve me:blink:I dont know what to do...blackout afront of her?:blink:

haha It was the right moment! Not only we know but you made my evening!:biggrin2: