Pick your drool up off the floor ~ It's Mikagasmics part 27!

Droopsy

• Replies 4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I dont think its thing you have..We never had anything similar in our fam. tho something happend to me couple pf weeks ago...like a pettite mal.I told about those blackouts my mum this morning and she said she doesnt bellieve me:blink:I dont know what to do...blackout afront of her?:blink:

haha It was the right moment! Not only we know but you made my evening!:biggrin2:

The only one who have had it in my fam. was my lil sis but that was only child-epilepsy and we are only ½ sisters... but nobody on the side from where we are both from (mums) have had it before too.... but i think you should get it checked definitely

Glad to know! :wub2:

The only one who have had it in my fam. was my lil sis but that was only child-epilepsy and we are only ½ sisters... but nobody on the side from where we are both from (mums) have had it before too.... but i think you should get it checked definitely

Glad to know! :wub2:

I will as soon as my mum will belive me!:thumb_yello::roftl:Now you scared me xD I dont think its this tho..well see..as soon as my mum will believe me!

ha! was looking for those for a long time today! :bonk::bash: this is how I feel!:roftl:

definitely!!!!

Wish he was the lollipop i have in my mouth atm. :wink2::naughty:

*slaps herself in a forehead* I am not going to say anything! :lmao:

I've put this interview in youtube, if someone wants to see it..

http://www.mikafanclub.com/forums/showthread.php?t=20285

Wouldn't you just want to eat him up in that clip?? He looks so adorable!

Thank you :huglove:

I will as soon as my mum will belive me!:thumb_yello::roftl:Now you scared me xD I dont think its this tho..well see..as soon as my mum will believe me!

ha! was looking for those for a long time today! :bonk::bash: this is how I feel!:roftl:

*slaps herself in a forehead* I am not going to say anything! :lmao:

Tried some against the pain? And just a question... how much have you been drinkin and eating lately? Cos you can get a big headache and blackouts if you dont drink enough. Blackouts too if you dont eat enough

Tried some against the pain? And just a question... how much have you been drinkin and eating lately? Cos you can get a big headache and blackouts if you dont drink enough. Blackouts too if you dont eat enough

The first "driking" you said I thoght you ment DRINKING:roftl:

Then I realized you ment dringing water and so on:roftl:

hmmm I dont know but i dont need much water...usually its about a 0,5 litres bottle of water...but it happend sometimes I didint drink for a day or 2 and it was ok:blink: But ive been drinking ALOT of milk lately. I dont know. I eat normally...except i didint have anything sweet for last few days:naughty:

ah and I tried every pills that seened thrustful aka had their name under 12 letters and i could kinda read it xD But I didint take anything bad,we dont even have sleeping pills. I feel a lil dizzy but its probs becouse 5 diffrent pills at once itsnt a good idea haha but im all right...except the headache!

That just made the lollipop better :roftl:

LOL!:roftl:you kill me!:biggrin2:

Edited by MannyCulpena

The first "driking" you said I thoght you ment DRINKING:roftl:

Then I realized you ment dringing water and so on:roftl:

hmmm I dont know but i dont need much water...usually its about a 0,5 litres bottle of water...but it happend sometimes I didint drink for a day or 2 and it was ok:blink: But ive been drinking ALOT of milk lately. I dont know. I eat normally...except i didint have anything sweet for last few days:naughty:

and i usually hve atleast some chocolate or a lollipop a day(i dont have money now:()

LOL!:roftl:you kill me!:biggrin2:

I did mean drinking :blink:

You should try just drinkin like me.... im a waterholic :naughty: I drink more than 3 L of water a day and i need it... i even have a bottle of water next to my bed. I sometimes drinks less but thats cos of booze instead like yesterday :naughty:

I did mean drinking :blink:

You should try just drinkin like me.... im a waterholic :naughty: I drink more than 3 L of water a day and i need it... i even have a bottle of water next to my bed. I sometimes drinks less but thats cos of booze instead like yesterday :naughty:

Well I firstly understood drinking like drinking booze or something!:roftl:

wow. i dont drink 3 L of booze a day :blink::roftl: maybe sometimes when i empty 1-2 bottles of wine and some beer or something else! :teehee::naughty:

OMG we just cant understand each other!I ment something else! Doesnt matter!:roftl:

I gotta run now. have to go and buy a train tix before it too late (for sat.) Cya later and take care so long. Hope you'll get better soon :huglove::bye:

See ya!!:huglove:

Inbar_assaf ~Have i ever told you how much i love you :biggrin2::tears: I just got the package. The necklace is beautiful. Looks a lot like the one Mika was wearing on the piccie. But what is it made of? :shocked: its heavy...

The package smells good and the surprice... i will watch out not sucking to hard on the lollipop(s) looking forward to taste it and what you made. GOD i love it and damn i love you. Thank you so so so much. Im of course wearing the necklace :biggrin2::boing: :boing: :boing:

Im very glad you like it! :biggrin2:

I actually have no clue what its made of... but it rather heavy, isnt it?

good- try them... I hope they are still kind of good...