Pick your drool up off the floor ~ It's Mikagasmics part 27!

Droopsy

• Replies 4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

hey justyna love, how are you feeling today? :huglove:

HI Inbar!! hmmm lemme quote myself from this morning:

Hi btw! I didint go to school today,I feel like someone is baging me in the head and I hate those blackouts everyonce in a while,so god damn annoying!

:dunno:

and you honey?:huglove:

awww! whats wrong?:huglove:

haha yeah it seems she likes it!:naughty:

lots of things... My mom's car broke down about 3 days ago- and because of that, i cant go to Dublin or Vienna... now Im saving up myself- hopefully in time... and today- my dad's car broke down... so Im worried deeply for my trip to Milan for the gig... and this and that build up to a horrible week altogether... like the fact people keep forgeting me... like my riding instructor...

but my problems are a bore (and my prespective on life sucks, dosnt it) itll get better soon... I hope...

and am looking forward to where Amber is going to take the story... (i think she dosnt like the fact I tricked her into making Mika like me... :roftl::roftl: )

so that should make things better...

now going to dig the fridge to see what I have for lunch... Ill see you later :huglove:

lots of things... My mom's car broke down about 3 days ago- and because of that, i cant go to Dublin or Vienna... now Im saving up myself- hopefully in time... and today- my dad's car broke down... so Im worried deeply for my trip to Milan for the gig... and this and that build up to a horrible week altogether... like the fact people keep forgeting me... like my riding instructor...

but my problems are a bore (and my prespective on life sucks, dosnt it) itll get better soon... I hope...

and am looking forward to where Amber is going to take the story... (i think she dosnt like the fact I tricked her into making Mika like me... :roftl::roftl: )

so that should make things better...

now going to dig the fridge to see what I have for lunch... Ill see you later :huglove:

awww I really hope everything will get straight in time!+ want to see you in Dublin !:aah: Your perspective on life doesnt suck xD Mine does! I just got tickets for my first Mikagig and Im bit*ing around bout a headache!:roftl:

mmm I just had a luch...I had a blackout carrying the dish back to kitchen. I fell and neither me dish or floor are alright!:roftl:

My dear! Im not happy where you got those thing too! xD i want to be at your place! haha Mika said Im pretty right? :lmao: haha but im not blaming you for getting things like that! I would too if i had a chance! :roftl:

Edited by MannyCulpena

My dear! Im not happy where you got those thing too! xD i want to be at your place! haha Mika said Im pretty right? :lmao: haha but im not blaming you for getting things like that! I would too if i had a chance! :roftl:

well, Im ver happy... sneaky I am- arnt I!? :aah: im loving it... Im just wondering where its heading :teehee:

Hey. feeling any better?

not really...I was going to the kitchen with a dish in my hand had a blackout and fell,along with the dish..do i have to say more? all I know is that Im not moving my butt from the chair! + well not suprising a headache

And you? got tix to wherever youre going?

Im very glad you like it! :biggrin2:

I actually have no clue what its made of... but it rather heavy, isnt it?

good- try them... I hope they are still kind of good...

Yeah it is, but i think its a kinda "good" sign.... Dont think its one of those neckles thingy that will loose its color if you know then?

And i have tried em and they are goooooooooood!!!!!