Pick your drool up off the floor ~ It's Mikagasmics part 27!

Droopsy

not really...I was going to the kitchen with a dish in my hand had a blackout and fell,along with the dish..do i have to say more? all I know is that Im not moving my butt from the chair! + well not suprising a headache

And you? got tix to wherever youre going?

You seriously should contact your doc. can you imagine if you fall and hit out hand on some corner of a table? Makes me worried! :tears:

Yeah Silver got me a tix for the Hammersmith show yesterday morning :yay::boing: :boing: :boing::pbjt: And i have started to take care of flight too cos i'll get that paied i just have to deside when i wanna go :blink: Thinking about friday and back tuesday... :biggrin2:

So how many shows are you going to sweetie?

• Replies 4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

You seriously should contact your doc. can you imagine if you fall and hit out hand on some corner of a table? Makes me worried! :tears:

Yeah Silver got me a tix for the Hammersmith show yesterday morning :yay::boing: :boing: :boing::pbjt: And i have started to take care of flight too cos i'll get that paied i just have to deside when i wanna go :blink: Thinking about friday and back tuesday... :biggrin2:

So how many shows are you going to sweetie?

YAY! congratz!

Ill be ok as long as I wont move from my chair!this is what I intend to do!:biggrin2:

did it ever happen to you?

Im only going to Dublin gig and for chirst sake you have no idea how much tears it cost me! I wanted to go to London or Newcastle gig or Belfast atleast but according to my mum i am too young:sneaky2:

BUT DAMN IT! MY FIRST MIKAGIG!:boing:

Cant wait for Touches You live!!!

YAY! congratz!

Ill be ok as long as I wont move from my chair!this is what I intend to do!:biggrin2:

Im only going to Dublin gig and for chirst sake you have no idea how much tears it cost me! I wanted to go to London or Newcastle gig or Belfast atleast but according to my mum i am too young:sneaky2:

BUT DAMN IT! MY FIRST MIKAGIG!:boing:

Cant wait for Touches You live!!!

1 is better than nothing :wink2: And i'll bet your first one will be lonmger than my first :roftl: My first was only 20 min long but GOD it was great and after :fangurl:

Hope you will get frontrow! :thumb_yello: I hope i will... have planed to show up just as early as i will over here.... around 6 am! I know where the Hammersmith Apollo is :thumb_yello:

cant wait too... think its one if not te one im looking most forward to see....

1 is better than nothing :wink2: And i'll bet your first one will be lonmger than my first :roftl: My first was only 20 min long but GOD it was great and after :fangurl:

Hope you will get frontrow! :thumb_yello: I hope i will... have planed to show up just as early as i will over here.... around 6 am! I know where the Hammersmith Apollo is :thumb_yello:

cant wait too... think its one if not te one im looking most forward to see....

Yeah!! It all depends on my mum. she said shell try everything not to stay overningt..like come on monday afternoon and go back after gig. I laughed at it. Especially cuz some of the MFCers that are coming are talking a lil bout a meetup day before. Well if my mum will try to do something like this I will go myself on Sunday and then say no after the gig. She wont leave me alone in Dublin will she?:naughty:

:boing: yeah! :pbjt:

Blowing out my ears to Mika atm. very very loud. Wish my speaks was working so i could freak out somewhere else than im my office chair :roftl:

haha I wish I could move from my chair!

But when i think about it I didint have a blackout for last hour or 2.

hmmm:naughty:

Its now only the damn headache!

Got Mika loudest I can!:roftl:wouldnt hear if someone was banging the door! :roftl:

Edited by MannyCulpena

Yeah!! It all depends on my mum. she said shell try everything to to stay overningt..like come on monday afternoon and go back after gig. I laughed at it. Especially cuz some of the MFCers that are coming are talking a lil bout a meetup day before. Well if my mum will try to do something like this I will go myself on Sunday and then say no after the gig. She wont leave me alone in Dublin will she?:naughty:

Got Mika loudest I can!:roftl:wouldnt hear if someone was banging the door! :roftl:

no! dont move from the chair- youre scaring us! :shocked:

a meet up in dublin... god- now I wanna go even more!

no! dont move from the chair- youre scaring us! :shocked:

a meet up in dublin... god- now I wanna go even more!

haha I wont..maybe alil but i dont wanna kill myslef! But I now like Im on drugs!(kinda em-remmemberwhen I was saying that I took all the pills i could find?you know for the headache? I found some other ones that seemed thrustful(thiught I seen ad about them in tv) but i guess the arent:roftl:) just wanna do things!!!!

*crosses fingers*

Edited by MannyCulpena

Yeah!! It all depends on my mum. she said shell try everything not to stay overningt..like come on monday afternoon and go back after gig. I laughed at it. Especially cuz some of the MFCers that are coming are talking a lil bout a meetup day before. Well if my mum will try to do something like this I will go myself on Sunday and then say no after the gig. She wont leave me alone in Dublin will she?:naughty:

cant hare it too if someone does that too!!!! Same with my phone

Im im going to end up very sweaty soon if i continue :pbjt::groovy: