Pick your drool up off the floor ~ It's Mikagasmics part 27!

Droopsy

I dont know! you said "too"!

well she SAID she belive me that I ate something bad

But i dont think she really did belive me cuz she already cought me doing something else!:teehee::roftl:

well then forget the drug one...

And that was? head in the toilet? I remember you had to run cos you felt sick :roftl:

And my time to run now... but not cos im sick! Far from! But cya later :huglove::bye:

• Replies 4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

well then forget the drug one...

And that was? head in the toilet? I remember you had to run cos you felt sick :roftl:

And my time to run now... but not cos im sick! Far from! But cya later :huglove::bye:

yeah.... Right after i got up i had to run to the toilet but i didint exacly manage to.got as far asanteroom then got to bathroom ..then i had to clean up...:roftl: I then sprayed air refreshener in my room so it wont stink with vodka..but it made me more sick:roftl:every single move cauzed my world go upside down! oh gosh it was great night!:roftl::roftl:

too bad you have too ruN!! se ya later :huglove:

6a00d8341ca4b653ef010535b534b4970c-.jpg

Seriously .... I think this is one of my fave pics of him ... like ... ever .... he just looks amazing in it .... :swoon:

6qdt76.jpg

I wish this was bigger .... I really like it :wub2:

I'm not telling, I'd get censored :mf_rosetinted::roftl:

OK ... really strange request ... but the MFC screencap goddesses .... could you do a screencap of the bit of Droopsy's siggy ... where he's wearing the gray hoodie with the blue inner bit ... when he has the hood up bit .... he just looks .... :swoon: doesn't even come close to it .... I don't know if anyone can - or even if you know the bit I mean :aah:

But I can't stop looking at it :wub2:

OK ..... I'm weird :lmfao:

OK ... really strange request ... but the MFC screencap goddesses .... could you do a screencap of the bit of Droopsy's siggy ... where he's wearing the gray hoodie with the blue inner bit ... when he has the hood up bit .... he just looks .... :swoon: doesn't even come close to it .... I don't know if anyone can - or even if you know the bit I mean :aah:

He looks really good there :drool:

LOL! well you censor it a wee bit!:roftl:

Phah :aah: Why don't you google translate it, maybe it comes up with something

Blame it on raphael, a line from one of his songs:

I was listening to it whilst browsing the forum, and well, the line seemed to fit the pics :naughty: Especially with al the jump talk in here

Everyone loves that bit!! It's my favorite as well! He looks so rugged, hot in that bit!!

LOL! well you censor it a wee bit!:roftl:

Hunny .... do you still have a splitting headache .... cos' to be honest ... if you do ... being on the computer is probably not the best place for you ... I get really bad Migraines sometimes ... and can't stay online as much as I'd love to when one hits .... just take care of yourself :huglove:

Sorry ..... you're bringing the inner Oldling out in me :lmfao:

:thumb_yello:

Everyone loves that bit!! It's my favorite as well! He looks so rugged, hot in that bit!!

Ha ... he really does .... god ... I'm glad I'm not the only one who get's alittle :drool: when looking at that ... he just .... :aah:

God what does he do to my senses ... he kills them :wink2:

Hunny .... do you still have a splitting headache .... cos' to be honest ... if you do ... being on the computer is probably not the best place for you ... I get really bad Migraines sometimes ... and can't stay online as much as I'd love to when one hits .... just take care of yourself :huglove:

Sorry ..... you're bringing the inner Oldling out in me :lmfao:

:thumb_yello:

Am I? I took the inner mummy out of Kt4mika too!:blink::roftl:

LOL its ok mummy! the thing is that MFC makes me happy!! And I just forget the pain...for sometime! In bed I would be bored and in pain but here Im happy!:boing::boing:

Phah :aah: Why don't you google translate it, maybe it comes up with something

Blame it on raphael, a line from one of his songs:

I was listening to it whilst browsing the forum, and well, the line seemed to fit the pics :naughty: Especially with al the jump talk in here

hmmm its probs the best ideA!

Am I? I took the inner mummy out of Kt4mika too!:blink::roftl:

LOL its ok mummy! the thing is that MFC makes me happy!! And I just forget the pain...for sometime! In bed I would be bored and in pain but here Im happy!:boing::boing:

hmmm its probs the best ideA!

:lmfao: I know ... it is hard to drag yourself of here once you're on ... just take care of yourself .... :huglove: