Pick your drool up off the floor ~ It's Mikagasmics part 27!

Droopsy

• Replies 4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

awww poor you! Why?:huglove:

hmmm apart from headache ALMOST party mood!:roftl:

How are you?

Work ... not through bloody choice anyway ... ha ... I have to go and cook pies and chickens .... so some silly customers can buy them for when we open at 8.00am ... I have no idea why people want chickens and pies for 8.00am ... but they do .... people are very strange :blink:

Work ... not through bloody choice anyway ... ha ... I have to go and cook pies and chickens .... so some silly customers can buy them for when we open at 8.00am ... I have no idea why people want chickens and pies for 8.00am ... but they do .... people are very strange :blink:

What's your job?

indeed strange... :roftl:

LOL!

Yes...people are strange:roftl:...where do you work? bakery?

Oh guys, I got home just in time to watch a few songs from the showcase in brussels again and it was so :wub2:

I got a bit :tears: when he was talking before relax and during relax :fangurl:

I'm all mushy now :wub2:

Hi btw :bye:

Oh guys, I got home just in time to watch a few songs from the showcase in brussels again and it was so :wub2:

I got a bit :tears: when he was talking before relax and during relax :fangurl:

I'm all mushy now :wub2:

Hi btw :bye:

HI!!!!! I really want to see the brussels gig the way they showed it on tv but i cant find it!