Pick your drool up off the floor ~ It's Mikagasmics part 27!

Droopsy

• Replies 4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Me too!

Angel oh Queen of caps can you make couple of caps when Mika sings Rain in that Spanish TV show?Please..?:aah:

btw HI!!!!

And how are you??:huglove:

Queen of caps :lmfao: Well gimmi a link and i will give it a try!

Im ok i think.... ask me in 2-3 hours and i will prob. say happy but thats cos of a few beers :roftl:

how are you? Feeling any better?

Queen of caps :lmfao: Well gimmi a link and i will give it a try!

Im ok i think.... ask me in 2-3 hours and i will prob. say happy but thats cos of a few beers :roftl:

how are you? Feeling any better?

There you go:

LOL "few" you say?:roftl:

I am kinda ok. My head still hurts but I only had 2 blackouts today,and I kinda asked for the second one:biggrin2: First one was just after I got up at 11 and second one I was soooo bored I decided to paint myself with walll paint do some pics and then dance to WAG :roftl:(i know I know) I managed to do everything but I reallly gone wild while dancing and when I finished i felt dizzy. I had to take a shower cuz I had paint all over my body and hair even:roftl: So i went under the shower,had the blackout and fell hitting my head off something. And passed out for some time..then i finished washing myself tho I now have couple or orange highlights in my hair. My head is dead but for some reason Im happy!:boing: and I love it that way!

There you go:

LOL "few" you say?:roftl:

I am kinda ok. My head still hurts but I only had 2 blackouts today,and I kinda asked for the second one:biggrin2: First one was just after I got up at 11 and second one I was soooo bored I decided to paint myself with walll paint do some pics and then dance to WAG :roftl:(i know I know) I managed to do everything but I reallly gone wild while dancing and when I finished i felt dizzy. I had to take a shower cuz I had paint all over my body and hair even:roftl: So i went under the shower,had the blackout and fell hitting my head off something. And passed out for some time..then i finished washing myself tho I now have couple or orange highlights in my hair. My head is dead but for some reason Im happy!:boing: and I love it that way!

Can see its a great quality so i will give it a go :thumb_yello:

Sounds fun i just dont like the blackout thingys... and your mum? Hit your head in the bathroom? can get quite bad.... i ended up at the hospital last time not long time ago... i didnt feel anything special pain in the beginning but it just got worse and worse and my right side of my head was hurting like hell. Morphine didnt help on the pain...

Can see its a great quality so i will give it a go :thumb_yello:

Sounds fun i just dont like the blackout thingys... and your mum? Hit your head in the bathroom? can get quite bad.... i ended up at the hospital last time not long time ago... i didnt feel anything special pain in the beginning but it just got worse and worse and my right side of my head was hurting like hell. Morphine didnt help on the pain...

YAY! Thanks!:huglove:

LOL it WAS fun!

My mum? At work! Do you think Id do something like this while my mum is at home! I still have the whole house to clean and clothes to hide/throw away:roftl:If she will ever discover that I AM DEAD!:roftl:

My left side of head hurts like hell but oh well what did I expect after falling in the shower!xD

Ill be ok really! It was my fault I shouldnt dance around still having this headache:teehee:Im pretty sure that if I wont be dancing again Ill be alright!:aah: And what do you mean you just ok now? Im worried! You got the wing and the tix,Id be soo happy!:aah:

Edited by MannyCulpena