Pick your drool up off the floor ~ It's Mikagasmics part 27!

Droopsy

• Replies 4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

that was one hell of a show :roftl:

Mika on helium :aah: brilliant!

I was laughing my ass off!!! Reminded me of the Chris Moyles radio show where they were doing stuff to his voice to :roftl:

"running around like a cow on purpose" :pbjt::lmfao:

I love that interview except for My Interpretation was kinda destroied.... :roftl:

I know it's Dutch but:

http://www.hbvl.be/limburg/genk/fietser-verongelukt-in-genk.aspx

It's near my house, at the end of our street.. Cyclist killed :boxed:

(you just can't see my house on the pic, it's more at the right) ..

Strange feeling .. :boxed:

I knew there had to be something, because the whole traffic was just stuck while coming home, more than usual .. And then you hear something on the radio (just that there was an accident) and then you go and look on the internet and you find this ...

I know it's Dutch but:

I knew there had to be something, because the whole traffic was just stuck while coming home, more than usual .. And then you hear something on the radio (just that there was an accident) and then you go and look on the internet and you find this ...

That is scary:blink: Like he was hit by a car? Take care of yourself!

I was laughing my ass off!!! Reminded me of the Chris Moyles radio show where they were doing stuff to his voice to :roftl:

"running around like a cow on purpose" :pbjt::lmfao:

I love that interview except for My Interpretation was kinda destroied.... :roftl:

in which part was MI? havnt seen it- my YT is always stuck... :boxed:

Immagine3-1.jpg

:swoon:

so cute! :wub2:

That is scary:blink: Like he was hit by a car? Take care of yourself!

Yeah, by a car .. It's such a dangerous place to be (not only with a bike, also with a car :boxed:). Don't know who the person is, they haven't given a name yet. I suppose it's nobody I know (otherwise I would have heard already I think) .. or I hope it isn't ..

So close .. I hate those kind of things :sneaky2:

Yeah, by a car .. It's such a dangerous place to be (not only with a bike, also with a car :boxed:). Don't know who the person is, they haven't given a name yet. I suppose it's nobody I know (otherwise I would have heard already I think) .. or I hope it isn't ..

So close .. I hate those kind of things :sneaky2:

I was coming back from school once and in the corner of my street were 3 cars in parts...

Another time I was coming back from extra english class and a girl from my grop was hit by a car on my eyes on the very same corner. She is ok just this is scary..

Well, I have to go now .. Have to go past that place one way or the other .. (although I'm gonna take a different crossroad, but I have no idea where they closed it etc. so ..)

See you later :bye:

I know it's Dutch but:

Oh dear, that's scary isn't it when it is so close to home? Hope you're ok.

in which part was MI? havnt seen it- my YT is always stuck... :boxed:

so cute! :wub2:

huh? The thing i wrote with "running around like a cow on purpose" and about MI is both from BBC Radio1s Chris Moyles from last month... Dont think you can find the radio show on YT

Edited by Dark Angel

The vid. :lmfao: Love the ballon helium thingy :lmfao: New version of GK :lmfao:

I absolutely died! :lol3:

I fell out of my chair laughing and crying! It was great! :aah:

And his little embarassed turn away was soooo cute! :teehee:

I stayed up til 5am watching Mika videos and listening to interviews. I leaned a good bit I hadn't learned before :wub2: