Pick your drool up off the floor ~ It's Mikagasmics part 27!

Droopsy

• Replies 4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I absolutely died! :lol3:

I fell out of my chair laughing and crying! It was great! :aah:

And his little embarassed turn away was soooo cute! :teehee:

I stayed up til 5am watching Mika videos and listening to interviews. I leaned a good bit I hadn't learned before :wub2:

have you heard the Chris Moyles show from BBC Radio 1 from last month? Not a serious interview at all... the "running around like a cow on purpose" interview... :lmfao:

have you heard the Chris Moyles show from BBC Radio 1 from last month? Not a serious interview at all... the "running around like a cow on purpose" interview... :lmfao:

damm- I dont think ive heard that one... i had no idea why everybody was mentioning the running around like a cow on purpose...

Ill look for it...

damm- I dont think ive heard that one... i had no idea why everybody was mentioning the running around like a cow on purpose...

Ill look for it...

I can give you a sendspace link but it will take time to upload!:thumb_yello:

EDIT: I cant upload it to sendspace:blink: Ill try again...

Nope, completely missed that.

I kept wondering why people were sayingth cow thing :naughty:

Can't wait to listen :biggrin2:

ha! thank you both! will start downloading...

Amber, you take Justyna's, Ill take Angel's :lmfao:

all's good! :roftl:

Think i just read it wrong... read it as "Amber, you take Justyna, Ill take Angel" :roftl:

btw. the necklace... just to give you a lil idea of how much i love it: was sleeping with it on.... i dont use to do that! :biggrin2:

Think i just read it wrong... read it as "Amber, you take Justyna, Ill take Angel" :roftl:

btw. the necklace... just to give you a lil idea of how much i love it: was sleeping with it on.... i dont use to do that! :biggrin2:

Amber- she's onto us! :aah: abort mission! abort! :lmfao:

Im so glad you love it!!! :wub2: