Pick your drool up off the floor ~ It's Mikagasmics part 27!

Droopsy

• Replies 4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

you didnt show up cos you were in a naughty mood? or a lot bored? :blink:

kt4mika where are you so we can party! :pbjt:

Cause I was bored :naughty:

I would have been here more for the other reason :das:

Ive decided- his name is Wilfred... MLIA stated it should be...

hmm...Wilfred fits him perfectly :wub2:

Cause I was bored :naughty:

I would have been here more for the other reason :das:

hmm...Wilfred fits him perfectly :wub2:

ohhhh... but did you reach it after 4 months? :blink: Was thinking earlier today that joining this forum is one of the best things ive ever done...

Me wish :(:tears:

Well I'm going to Glasgow, Newcastle, Birmingham, London and Brighton .. so maybe one of those - if you want a UK one ... If you go to any of the others I shall slap you and then cry :roftl:

:aah::teehee:

ohhhh... but did you reach it after 4 months? :blink: Was thinking earlier today that joining this forum is one of the best things ive ever done...

I've never regretted joining the forum!

It's definitely one of the smartest things I've ever done for myself!

It's just that MFC hits these odd patches where the groups of people are shifting in and out and some of the older members are disapperaing and the newer ones (some really childish and annoying) start moving in and Mika gets a little boring cause you know everything about him and he hasn't done anything new and you can't find anyone to connect with and the Mikagasmics are all the same old pictures.

Or at least that's why I got bored. We're in a total oppisite of that right now :naughty:

but I met some fun people (you, Inbar, Justyna, Kat) and they pulled me back in where I started talking to my old friends like B and Shaza and Holly. It's nice to be back :wub2:

It's just that MFC hits these odd patches where the groups of people are shifting in and out and some of the older members are disapperaing and the newer ones (some really childish and annoying) start moving in and Mika gets a little boring cause you know everything about him and he hasn't done anything new and you can't find anyone to connect with and the Mikagasmics are all the same old pictures.

Or at least that's why I got bored. We're in a total oppisite of that right now :naughty:

but I met some fun people (you, Inbar, Justyna, Kat) and they pulled me back in where I started talking to my old friends like B and Shaza and Holly. It's nice to be back :wub2:

love you Bamber :huglove:

I dont regret joining at all. have had an amazing time here, amazing place, great, sweet and funny ppl and have meet some amazing ppl too :wink2: ! Love this place... i just HATE being bored....

I dont regret joining at all. have had an amazing time here and theres amazing ppl here too! Love this place... i just HATE being bored....

If I get really bored I'll hang upside down on my coffee table staring at the telly while drooling dumbly :naughty:

oldish newbies rock :punk:

love you! :huglove:

:biggrin2: Eye Wub Yew!

:naughty:

I know that! and love this page but i dont understand what does Wilfred to do with it!:roftl:

oooh, someone made a post about a dollar elephant and his name is Wilfred, something like that- saw it as a sign... :naughty:

I dont regret joining at all. have had an amazing time here and theres amazing ppl here too! Love this place... i just HATE being bored....

same... even here there are days where youre bored, or a bit left out... or ignored a wee bit- but other days totally make up for it... :wub2:

The threads are what you make of them ... :bleh:

You can have interesting conversations about the old pics as well you know :fisch::naughty::mf_rosetinted:

But it's great to have you back :wub2: