Pick your drool up off the floor ~ It's Mikagasmics part 27!

Droopsy

• Replies 4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I've never regretted joining the forum!

It's definitely one of the smartest things I've ever done for myself!

It's just that MFC hits these odd patches where the groups of people are shifting in and out and some of the older members are disapperaing and the newer ones (some really childish and annoying) start moving in and Mika gets a little boring cause you know everything about him and he hasn't done anything new and you can't find anyone to connect with and the Mikagasmics are all the same old pictures.

Or at least that's why I got bored. We're in a total oppisite of that right now :naughty:

but I met some fun people (you, Inbar, Justyna, Kat) and they pulled me back in where I started talking to my old friends like B and Shaza and Holly. It's nice to be back :wub2:

I love you Amber!:wub2:

And i never could regret joining MFC or Mikagasmics...

I found SO much wonderful people that dont jugde on age(I hate it) are apperance or whatever. Never happened to me in real life..I was either too young or too childish or too big or too weird or too this and too that...

And now here people accenpt it here and areas weird and as crazy as me!and I think I made the best life decision by joining here:wub2:

2 1/2 years of collecting luv :naughty:

You may know more of the new stuff but I know all the old stuff :biggrin2:

I didint see many old stuff:( :biggrin2:

So do I ... :wink2:

I've booked a weeks holiday :wub2:

If I would go to the gigs you want me to + the european ones, I'll need like a 3 month holiday :aah:

(and btw, I don't want him to take me everywhere, or pay my tickets or whatever .. just doesn't feel right :teehee:)

I love you Amber!:wub2:

And i never could regret joining MFC or Mikagasmics...

I found SO much wonderful people that dont jugde on age(I hate it) are apperance or whatever. Never happened to me in real life..I was either too young or too childish or too big or too weird or too this and too that...

And now here people accenpt it here and areas weird and as crazy as me!and I think I made the best life decision by joining here:wub2:

I didint see many old stuff:( :biggrin2:

:wub2:

There's ony 2 forums I've ever found that are accepting like this. I've nearly been shunned out of some others. But MFC really is great :wub2:

That's more reason for me to post it :thumb_yello:

:wub2:

There's ony 2 forums I've ever found that are accepting like this. I've nearly been shunned out of some others. But MFC really is great :wub2:

That's more reason for me to post it :thumb_yello:

this is my first forum ever... i love it! :wub2::wub2::wub2:

oooh, someone made a post about a dollar elephant and his name is Wilfred, something like that- saw it as a sign... :naughty:

same... even here there are days where youre bored, or a bit left out... or ignored a wee bit- but other days totally make up for it... :wub2:

Yes..I have only one problem...It is hard for me to believe when someone says that likes me or doesnt care how I look or something like this..cuz ive been the left out one for my whole life...and now there is just too much love for me:aah: and i have this moments when I think youre just kind cuz you dont want to hurt me or something..

35007fc.jpg

v4qg04.jpg

qx8o68.jpg

:mf_lustslow:

muenchen-31.jpg

HOW did I ever forget this one? :aah:

awww! the cutest pic Ive ever seen!:wub2:

Yes..I have only one problem...It is hard for me to believe when someone says that likes me or doesnt care how I look or something like this..cuz ive been the left out one for my whole life...and now there is just too much love for me:aah: and i have this moments when I think youre just kind cuz you dont want to hurt me or something..

:mf_lustslow:

awww! the cutest pic Ive ever seen!:wub2:

I like you......everything about you :huglove:

I have a .gif of it somewhere.......I have no clue where tho :naughty:

it's super cute :wub2:

do you want me to cry???

:tears:

i can hope for february! :wub2: i love hugs...

Oh, no! I don't want you to cry! :huglove:

I just wanted to share :teehee::aah:

:wub2

There's ony 2 forums I've ever found that are accepting like this. I've nearly been shunned out of some others. But MFC really is great :wub2

That's more reason for me to post it :thumb_yello

YAY!

Hmm yeah .. feels good when he does it :teehee:

:bleh :aah

:sneaky2

this is my first forum ever... i love it! :wub2:wub2::wub2:

DITTO!

LOVEit-1.jpg

alberthall.jpg

8yi4gz.jpg

ooOOOoo!! never seen those! more!?

I like you......everything about you :huglove: