Pick your drool up off the floor ~ It's Mikagasmics part 27!

Droopsy

• Replies 4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

haha yeah! cant wait!:boing::boing:

ditto! i was... cant describe except for more than hyper the first time i saw him live... and the very first time i saw him at the soucheck... me and 2 other girls from denmark was standing waveing and jumping to him cos we could see him. he was sweet enough to wave and smile back... think im haveing a :fangurl: moment. Just wait...

I cant wait too.... my first gig was only 20 min long... and now a few more just longer :shocked: I hope he will take more of then... he at the 20 min gig only took off his jacket and belt.... :sneaky2:

ditto! i was... cant describe except for more than hyper the first time i saw him live... and the very first time i saw him at the soucheck... me and 2 other girls from denmark was standing waveing and jumping to him cos we could see him. he was sweet enough to wave and smile back... think im haveing a :fangurl: moment. Just wait...

I cant wait too.... my first gig was only 20 min long... and now a few more just longer :shocked: I hope he will take more of then... he at the 20 min gig only took off his jacket and belt.... :sneaky2:

youre gping to few gigs so you have more chance!:biggrin2:anyway Im sure he will. He seems not likeing much clothes lately!:das: I really really hope hell take off his shirt on Dublin one! Tho it would be kind of awkard if I scream at Mika shirtless or faint(i think id ba able to:roftl:) with my mum standing at my side!:sneaky2:(thats why i hate my age! I cant go to the gig without someone over 18!:sneaky2:)

youre gping to few gigs so you have more chance!:biggrin2:anyway Im sure he will. He seems not likeing much clothes lately!:das: I really really hope hell take off his shirt on Dublin one! Tho it would be kind of awkard if I scream at Mika shirtless or faint(i think id ba able to:roftl:) with my mum standing at my side!:sneaky2:(thats why i hate my age! I cant go to the gig without someone over 18!:sneaky2:)

If your mom's still breathing and has a pumping heart I'm quite sure she'll react exactly the same way! Now who's gonna be embarrassed then eh?:naughty:

i cant imagine takeing my mum with me to a Mika gig. we will be like 2 teens 8she is a fan of Mika too) have een to some Elton john shows with her she was like teen thats for sure (she is 47) was screaming, dancing, jumping and even crying.... and at all the shows. and after she meet him :shocked: She was in heaven... kiss on each cheek, big hug and 2 autographs. i would prob. also be in heaven if Mika did that to me :shocked:

If your mom's still breathing and has a pumping heart I'm quite sure she'll react exactly the same way! Now who's gonna be embarrassed then eh?:naughty:

LOL! I dont think it will happen! she is very...controlled and..reaosnable?:blink:

For some reason she doesnt think/show any change in what she feels...its really annoying someties.AND she REALLY doesnt seem to think Mika is cute sexy or whatever:blink: On the gig she will either: 1. Stand there sometimes just nodding her head in rythm to the songs,2. Will dance with the music

But the second one is lesssssssss likely to happen:aah: or maybe... dont know!:aah: But I will probs just mostly stand with MFCers so...let the party begin! :punk:

god im glad to have a mum, lil sis and lil bro. who likes Mika! been demaned to take the new album to my mums tomorrow (again) will be me, my mum, lil sis, lil bro, mums bf, and a dude who paied for my tix... god bless him cos he dont like Mika :roftl: i will bring my laptop too so there will be showed BIOTG and more with Meeks :naughty: and of course like other times : beer, drinks and dinner :thumb_yello: And drinkin compettion between me and my mums bf tomorrow :pbjt::thumb_yello:

i cant imagine takeing my mum with me to a Mika gig. we will be like 2 teens 8she is a fan of Mika too) have een to some Elton john shows with her she was like teen thats for sure (she is 47) was screaming, dancing, jumping and even crying.... and at all the shows. and after she meet him :shocked: She was in heaven... kiss on each cheek, big hug and 2 autographs. i would prob. also be in heaven if Mika did that to me :shocked:

WOW I love your mum! my mum is 45( wouldnt be too happy for telling her age:roftl:) and she is...reasonalbe..always been..never did ANYTHING that had SMALLEST maybe in it. Asked the smartest questions,beed the brain of everything! Education is the most inmportant to her! she has a chemic degree or something..I have no idea where did I get all this crazyness from! i guess from my dad tho I didint see him a lot in life..last time when I was 7..and heard him last time when i was 8...

Id be dead if i got a kiss on the cheek from Mika!:roftl:

My mum is not really a Mika fan, she likes kinda likes Rain and BIOTG. She thinks Mika is fake you know with all this being crazy,and being dyselxic,and reaction to Meeks being bi? you dont wanna know...:sneaky2:

She thinks i shouldnt spend so much time on MFC

god im glad to have a mum, lil sis and lil bro. who likes Mika! been demaned to take the new album to my mums tomorrow (again) will be me, my mum, lil sis, lil bro, mums bf, and a dude who paied for my tix... god bless him cos he dont like Mika :roftl: i will bring my laptop too so there will be showed BIOTG and more with Meeks :naughty: and of course like other times : beer, drinks and dinner :thumb_yello: And drinkin compettion between me and my mums bf tomorrow :pbjt::thumb_yello:

OMG I love your family!:roftl:

You have a family meeting or something?

LOL drinking competition! My family would never do anything like that!:roftl:

Well my dad would and my dads family but...im seeing my dads family every year or so:sneaky2: