MIKA @ Waterfront, Belfast

dcdeb

i can't believe the new tour is about to kick off :blink:

oh well...time flies :naughty:

it'll be an amazing one, according to Imma and Jimmy's tweets....:mf_lustslow:

IMMA: Wow wow wow!! @mikasounds - you have surpassed yourself this show is going to be AMAZING!!!!!

JIMMY: I'm tired. Rehearsing is hard. Boy oh boy does the set look good though, the boss has outdone himself with this one.

so enjoy my lovelies, enjoy to the bits and safe flight to the ones leaving today or so! :wub2:

and Mika, i know you can do it! have a great success! :wub2:

Robertina your post made me so excited about the new tour. It all starts again in just three days:wub2:

• Replies 112
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

apart from festivals and the acoustic tour of last summer..the last proper tour was the dodgy holiday one...seems a century ago!:shocked:

i've got big expectations about this one, i want mika to shock shock me again!:thumb_yello:

yup it's the second big european tour after the dodgy holiday one. and i havent been thinking about expectations at all. i've just missed being at a mika gig so much these past few months:wub2:

imma: Rehearsing for the Mika Tour....... all singing all dancing - it's gonna be ROCKIN!!!!!

ehehehehhehehe, they know how to tease fans!

:naughty:

why is this thread so quiet? aren't they happy and excited to go??:sneaky2:

Louiza..we are not even going!:naughty:

imma: Rehearsing for the Mika Tour....... all singing all dancing - it's gonna be ROCKIN!!!!!

just saw imma's tweet too:biggrin2:

i dont know why this thread is quiet maybe everyone is preparing for their journey.

and we may not be going to this one but in two weeks....LONDON:wub2:

just saw imma's tweet too:biggrin2:

i dont know why this thread is quiet maybe everyone is preparing for their journey.

and we may not be going to this one but in two weeks....LONDON:wub2:

really? :blink: we are so many in london that i haven't realized yet who is going and who is not!:naughty:

see you there then :thumb_yello:

:bye: I'm here and I'm happy and excited to go!:biggrin2:

A little worried about my ticket though, it's no surprise that they didn't want to send it to Sweden :naughty: but the newest trick is that they say they will deliver it to my hotel!:shocked:

Ah well, we'll see!:wink2:

Has this happened to anyone before?

really? :blink: we are so many in london that i haven't realized yet who is going and who is not!:naughty:

see you there then :thumb_yello:

see you there:thumb_yello:

A little worried about my ticket though, it's no surprise that they didn't want to send it to Sweden :naughty: but the newest trick is that they say they will deliver it to my hotel!:shocked:

I've never heard about tickets being delivered to hotels before. I'm sure everything will be fine though.

hi sienna!!

oh dear...another episode in the endless saga of sandbag ticket delivering?:naughty:

good luck to you too!

I've never heard about tickets being delivered to hotels before. I'm sure everything will be fine though.

Yes I hope so. :thumb_yello: I asked them if I could pick it up at the arena instead but they didn't answer, I don't think they actually read the mails, it's only some kind of automatic answering machine.

Hard to argue with a machine!:biggrin2:

Yes I hope so. :thumb_yello: I asked them if I could pick it up at the arena instead but they didn't answer, I don't think they actually read the mails, it's only some kind of automatic answering machine.

Hard to argue with a machine!:biggrin2:

Oh my:aah: When are you leaving for Ireland?

They're probably too excited to post! :naughty:

Hope everyone that is going has a great time! Can't wait for the reports and pictures!

3 days!!! :woot_jump: :woot_jump:

i really feel like jumping through my flat, up to the ceiling and back, like a bouncy ball. :naughty:

and i still have so much to do before i leave tomorrow! :shocked::aah:

only slight snowfall here, hope it'll stay that way, then i guess i don't have to worry bout my flight. any way, it won't be a drama if the flight is delayed, that'd only mean i'd miss some sightseeing, but there's enough time til the gig. :bleh:

hi sienna!!

oh dear...another episode in the endless saga of sandbag ticket delivering?:naughty:

good luck to you too!

Oh I didn't see your post!

Well to be fair...it wasn't Sandbag this time, it's these guys:

http://www.euroteam.net/terms

Last time I'm buying ticket from a sports geek!:naughty:

But as always when you're buying tics or other things online from a northern IP address you doesn't always get through so easily!

Sometimes you just have to be pleased with what you get!:biggrin2:

Oh my:aah: When are you leaving for Ireland?

12/2, to Dublin, and from there car or bus to Belfast!:wink2:

Can't wait Belfast!!!!!! :biggrin2: New show... :wub2:

But I just came from London, I need to live in a real world a few days before I go back to Mika world :teehee:

The real world is waaay overrated!:roftl:

i can't believe the new tour is about to kick off :blink:

oh well...time flies :naughty:

it'll be an amazing one, according to Imma and Jimmy's tweets....:mf_lustslow:

IMMA: Wow wow wow!! @mikasounds - you have surpassed yourself this show is going to be AMAZING!!!!!

JIMMY: I'm tired. Rehearsing is hard. Boy oh boy does the set look good though, the boss has outdone himself with this one.

so enjoy my lovelies, enjoy to the bits and safe flight to the ones leaving today or so! :wub2:

and Mika, i know you can do it! have a great success! :wub2:

They're probably too excited to post! :naughty:

Hope everyone that is going has a great time! Can't wait for the reports and pictures!

Thank you :biggrin2:

I just CAN'T WAIT:shocked::blink::biggrin2::naughty::mf_lustslow:

That 's exactly what i was thinking!!!!

Find your ticket under your pillow, very classy , Sienna, bravo!!!

And i was also thinking that this thread was not popular, well it's not London BUT the first gig of the 2010 tour , hey..:groovy:

exactly! :shocked:

dublin gets so much more fuss :blink:

be ready to be squeezed in london missy! :wub2:

And you to madame :naughty::wub2:

That 's exactly what i was thinking!!!!

Find your ticket under your pillow, very classy , Sienna, bravo!!!

And i was also thinking that this thread was not popular, well it's not London BUT the first gig of the 2010 tour , hey..:groovy:

Yeah.......................first date ....................it will be fabby fabby fabby.

I think people are probably just too busy to post............I know I am :squirrel:

Hi guys!!

I want to ask you a favor :blush-anim-cl:

February 14th is my 18th birthday :blush-anim-cl: and I'd like to have as a birthday present a fantastic autograph with my name by Mika but unfortunately for health reasons I can't go on 13th February in Ireland... :boxed:

I'm wondering if anyone can get me have it... if it's possible and you can do it...

For me it would be a wonderful birthday present!!!

And you to madame :naughty::wub2:

Yeah.......................first date ....................it will be fabby fabby fabby.

I think people are probably just too busy to post............I know I am :squirrel:

busy bee!

i'm ready to pick up any report of that fab night :biggrin2: