• Replies 112
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I think Jemma got off ok in the end :thumb_yello:

See you all tomorrow folks.:biggrin2:

Get well real soon Lilibet.............I will miss you so much :huglove:

Thanks to everyone for the good wishes.......................I just can't WAIT :wub2::naughty::thumb_yello:

cloudy today, but it's supposed to stay dry.

we managed to sneak into the hall yesterday where mika will be playing - the standing area is quite small, most places are seated. the hall is very high and very broad, so i'm sure all the mfcers will get to front row (the standing area is rather wide than deep), and maybe mika can even build up the big version of his sage set? :dunno: and like i tweeted yesterday, there'll be 2 entrances on opposites side, so 2 queues, and we can queue inside. nice. :biggrin2:

really tired, will take my time til i go to the venue, don't think the queuing will be crazy here. i fear i'll be the only one in fancy dress. but whatever, it's carnival in germany, i'd even dress up without a mika gig today, lol! :naughty:

remember that i can only write tweets once i'm at the venue, and not read any questions you ask me on twitter, except if i go online which i won't do (or maybe just once), as it's quite expensive. but will try to keep you updated on twitter. :wink2:

cloudy today, but it's supposed to stay dry.

we managed to sneak into the hall yesterday where mika will be playing - the standing area is quite small, most places are seated. the hall is very high and very broad, so i'm sure all the mfcers will get to front row (the standing area is rather wide than deep), and maybe mika can even build up the big version of his sage set? :dunno: and like i tweeted yesterday, there'll be 2 entrances on opposites side, so 2 queues, and we can queue inside. nice. :biggrin2:

really tired, will take my time til i go to the venue, don't think the queuing will be crazy here. i fear i'll be the only one in fancy dress. but whatever, it's carnival in germany, i'd even dress up without a mika gig today, lol! :naughty:

remember that i can only write tweets once i'm at the venue, and not read any questions you ask me on twitter, except if i go online which i won't do (or maybe just once), as it's quite expensive. but will try to keep you updated on twitter. :wink2:

will be reading your updates on twitter:thumb_yello:

have a great time!!!