those reading the thread -- don't want to have to scroll through hundreds

of NO's. THANKS!

• Replies 156
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I hope Mika appreciates how many miles I'll be driving for him again.:naughty:

It's actually the ONLY one I can get the train to and get back the same night. I'm driving to the others apart from Newcastle and Glasgow where I'm staying over.

It's actually the ONLY one I can get the train to and get back the same night. I'm driving to the others apart from Newcastle and Glasgow where I'm staying over.

Where are you? I'm interested to know where you can get a train back to so late at night :naughty:. I've no idea how I will get home yet. I don't want to stay in Manchester cause I only live in Wigan (15 miles away) but there will be no trains at that time, and I'm not driving cause I want to be able to drink. :blink:

Guess I will worry about these things after Christmas :naughty:.

Where are you? I'm interested to know where you can get a train back to so late at night :naughty:. I've no idea how I will get home yet. I don't want to stay in Manchester cause I only live in Wigan (15 miles away) but there will be no trains at that time, and I'm not driving cause I want to be able to drink. :blink:

I'll drive if you like? I don't mind not drinking.

I'll be driving from Somerset, :blink: hopefully I'll be able to crash on Gat's sofa for the night :teehee::naughty:

I'm in Crewe, I think you can get a train about half elevenish. I'll have to double check. It might mean missing out on stage door waiting, but I hope not.

I'll drive if you like? I don't mind not drinking.

Now you make me feel like a Lonely Alcoholic :naughty:

Thanks for the offer, but we'll sort it out, we might be able to get a cheap taxi if we prebook. Plenty of time yet anyway we have to get our tickets first :shocked:

:naughty:

OMG you are insane. What's that, about 300 miles?

YEP!! I drove all the way to Blackpool and back for him last month aswell, I did stay over night though.

*wonders if she really is insane :blink:*

Now you make me feel like a Lonely Alcoholic :naughty:

Thanks for the offer, but we'll sort it out, we might be able to get a cheap taxi if we prebook. Plenty of time yet anyway we have to get our tickets first :shocked:

:naughty:

Well, the offers there, but yeah maybe a taxi would be good too.

YEP!! I drove all the way to Blackpool and back for him last month aswell, I did stay over night though.

*wonders if she really is insane :blink:*

Well, the offers there, but yeah maybe a taxi would be good too.

OMG. I didn't get Blackpool tickets and even if I did I'm not sure I would have gone. 5 hours and it wasn't a full set so...I dunno.

I probably would have just done it on the day after deciding that I wouldn't, it's what I did in London a couple of weeks ago, hahaha.

OMG. I didn't get Blackpool tickets and even if I did I'm not sure I would have gone. 5 hours and it wasn't a full set so...I dunno.

I probably would have just done it on the day after deciding that I wouldn't, it's what I did in London a couple of weeks ago, hahaha.

Blackpool was totally worth it. But you don't know till after that any of them are worth it.

Blackpool was totally worth it. But you don't know till after that any of them are worth it.

Yeah, I suppose that's always the case isn't it? I had kind of resigned myself to the fact that I wouldn't be going to Bloomsbury Ballroom then my best friend text me about 10 o'clock sunday night saying Mika had just tweeted that he'd be holding some tickets back on the door so I ran back to my flat to sort things out and Sarah sent me a message asking me if I wanted one of her spare wristbands so that was the decider really. :aah:

So glad I went - the train was mega expensive though, advanced bookings are my friend.

Yeah, I was shocked by people travelling so far for Blackpool, but I doubt anybody regretted it!

I'll be driving to Manchester as I did for Paolo Nutini last night, it's only about an hour away so long as I don't miss my turn off and drive around Manchester centre for an hour.... I really have no sense of direction! :roftl:

Rach and Karen, if you want a ride back to Wigan I'll have space in my car I think. I go past it on my wa back so wouldn't be a problem.

Yeah, I suppose that's always the case isn't it? I had kind of resigned myself to the fact that I wouldn't be going to Bloomsbury Ballroom then my best friend text me about 10 o'clock sunday night saying Mika had just tweeted that he'd be holding some tickets back on the door so I ran back to my flat to sort things out and Sarah sent me a message asking me if I wanted one of her spare wristbands so that was the decider really. :aah:

So glad I went - the train was mega expensive though, advanced bookings are my friend.

:thumb_yello:I glad you went too!! :biggrin2:. Ive been looking at hotels, and im surprised to find out they are cheaper than I first thought. Happy days :biggrin2: Manchester here I come.

:thumb_yello:I glad you went too!! :biggrin2:. Ive been looking at hotels, and im surprised to find out they are cheaper than I first thought. Happy days :biggrin2: Manchester here I come.

Yeah well it's up North, everything's cheap. :roftl:

Yeah, I was shocked by people travelling so far for Blackpool, but I doubt anybody regretted it!

I'll be driving to Manchester as I did for Paolo Nutini last night, it's only about an hour away so long as I don't miss my turn off and drive around Manchester centre for an hour.... I really have no sense of direction! :roftl:

Rach and Karen, if you want a ride back to Wigan I'll have space in my car I think. I go past it on my wa back so wouldn't be a problem.

I didn't regret driving all the way to Blackpool, it was def worth it. :thumb_yello:

Awww Thanks Vicky that's very kind of the offer of a lift back to Wigan :thumb_yello:

Very true, especially when compared to london prices. Living near the capital does have its advantages sometimes.:biggrin2:

It has disadvantages too - everyone in my flat's got a grant from the government because their parents aren't on London wages like mine are. PFFFT.

Think I'm going to Manchester. :teehee:

When are they ever not worth it? :wink2:

I think even the cancelled gigs in December 2007 were worth it to me because I wouldn't have gotten to know everyone otherwise.