MIKA @ O2 Academy, Glasgow

dcdeb

I will see you at Victoria, tomorrow evening:wink2:

:aah:

I've not packed anything yet ... It's all ready to go in the case ... I'm not that disorganised ... but I shall do everything tomorrow .... I arrive in London about 6.00pm ... and then have to wait .... hours :blink:

:lmfao:

• Replies 210
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

:aah:

I've not packed anything yet ... It's all ready to go in the case ... I'm not that disorganised ... but I shall do everything tomorrow .... I arrive in London about 6.00pm ... and then have to wait .... hours :blink:

:lmfao:

I'll be there at 7.20pm, so we can misbehave til the Glasgow coach is ready to go:roftl::roftl::roftl:

Sheenas just informed me, that the weather for Monday looks like snow!

So we figured, instead of freezing our backside off at silly hours of the morning, if we start queueing about 1pm. That way we can get lunch first, and not get pneumonia!

not many ppl at Sheffield or Manchester really started to Q beofre 4 ish really, some came after 5 but most after 6pm so, I mean there was a few but not many at all considering what its like in London.

not many ppl at Sheffield or Manchester really started to Q beofre 4 ish really, some came after 5 but most after 6pm so, I mean there was a few but not many at all considering what its like in London.

We could hang out in the nearby cafes then.:thumb_yello:

I'll be there at 7.20pm, so we can misbehave til the Glasgow coach is ready to go:roftl::roftl::roftl:

I'm just slightly excited now ... just abit ... it's all under control completely :aah:

:boing::fangurl:

I'll look forward to misbehaving then :wink2:

Looking forward to seeing you all :blush-anim-cl:

not long now people i cannie bloody wait for tomorrow & i think im gonnie have problems sleeping tonight .... i feel knackered just now :( ive decided im not bringing my sons ipod & speakers its too much to stuff in my bag + if i do end up on the piss i might lose em ! 2 people have droppped out of tomorrow because of money problems they are - ashleighd & chris which is a pity but oh well the show must go on :thumb_yello:

wish you a wonderful time and have a sweet meeting with Mika after the gig:wub2:

i think ill just keep my mouth shut this time when meeting mika it tends prattle out a load of pish in his presence :roftl: but cheers :thumb_yello:

i think ill just keep my mouth shut this time when meeting mika it tends prattle out a load of pish in his presence :roftl: but cheers :thumb_yello:

I would manage only silly to blink and be silent))

Do you have a frost and cold mists so far? Mika will freeze