Win a turkey dinner with mika

Mika4Life13

• Replies 92
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

thought he was vegetarian... :lmfao:

i don't recall him saying he's a vegetarian. i remember him saying he didn't eat beef. when LICM went to #1, he took his brother and sister for chicken. & he prefers legs :naughty:

Eating turkey is supposed to make you sleepy.

and i always thought it was because i ate too much! :lmfao:

I loathe turkey...

Can i have CHICKEN instead????????????????????????????

naughty corner for you missy moo!! :sneaky2:

i wonder who is doing the cooking... it better be a butterball :fisch:

edit: i now heard him say he is a vegetarian... i don't believe him :fisch:

Edited by guylainem123

Lol.. good.. I was like.. WTF :naughty:

It's too out there to be real. :naughty:

Yeah I know, don't remind my family tho. :teehee:

I think FB ads are based on things you do on your facebook, because well a.) i am on the facebook MFC and talk about mika non-stop, b.) i always get clothing ads for lulumeon and stuff, and im fans of it on fb, c.) and I gets some that go "Are you a girl? Are you 15? Do you live in canada? then come to our site!" :aah:

I know they some how pull from your profile but it's just odd. Lately I've been getting a lot about dating services and also about finishing my education. :blink: Funny thing is, I'm not looking to date anyone and I just graduated college this year so I'm done. :naughty: I like to click on the x and mark them as uninteresting. :teehee:

It's too out there to be real. :naughty:

I know they some how pull from your profile but it's just odd. Lately I've been getting a lot about dating services and also about finishing my education. :blink: Funny thing is, I'm not looking to date anyone and I just graduated college this year so I'm done. :naughty: I like to click on the x and mark them as uninteresting. :teehee:

:roftl:

Yeah, me too, random ones.

FB ads are just too complex for me.

But this one is deffinitely a keeper :roftl:

Yup, it's because of the trytophan in the Turkey :thumb_yello:

Did you know that ounce for ounce, parmesan cheese contains more tryptophan than turkey does?

Yeah I know, don't remind my family tho. :teehee:

My mom was all for it. She said a concert would be more fun than a dinner. :teehee:

i don't recall him saying he's a vegetarian. i remember him saying he didn't eat beef. when LICM went to #1, he took his brother and sister for chicken. & he prefers legs :naughty:

He just said while he was in Holland that he was a vegetarian...while he was munching on a hot dog. :aah:

My mom was all for it. She said a concert would be more fun than a dinner. :teehee:

Well yeah better than a dinner with your family. :teehee:

Think I'd rather do the turkey dinner with Mika than the gig. Especially if I don't have to queue for the dinner. :roftl:

I'd be up for a turkey dinner with Mika- Heck, any type of dinner with Mika :biggrin2:- As long as he doesn't expect me to cook for him :sneaky2:

So, do we know any more details about this? Where is this dinner happening? Is it N. American only (seeing as Thanksgiving is not a real holiday elsewhere)? :aah:

So, do we know any more details about this? Where is this dinner happening? Is it N. American only (seeing as Thanksgiving is not a real holiday elsewhere)? :aah:

The ad was for Toronto. American Thanksgiving is in late November.

Did you know that ounce for ounce, parmesan cheese contains more tryptophan than turkey does?

No I didn't know that, how interesting and how bizarre! Good thing I don't have parmesan cheese lol :naughty:

Oh, and I'd totally dig a dinner with Mika more than a gig :teehee:

He can come make my chicken hot 'n' spicy anytime :teehee:

(I know it's Turkey, but who cares? :fisch:)