Mikas Magic Numbers UK Issue

FREDDIESDOUBLE

• Replies 145
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

:roftl:

You need to buy a crazy amount of tickets to win that Mika plays in my bathroom thing :wub2:

Oh heck, I know that. The space between the numbers isn't regular. It's another word. Expoential ???? Like earthquakes. It's not that I'm thinking of a gig at home. I just like to know that in the whole wide world, I am there.

Oh heck, I know that. The space between the numbers isn't regular. It's another word. Expoential ???? Like earthquakes. It's not that I'm thinking of a gig at home. I just like to know that in the whole wide world, I am there.

Yes ... its kinda obvious whats going on if you look at it

Nice idea Team M , crap implementation

Sorry fact

No I dont think so , same as buying things at gigs .. you dont get points

Its a sandbag promotion through Mikasounds basically

Buy 20000 tickets you too can have Mika in your home:biggrin2:

you counted and added it up? :roftl:

I still don't have points for my second Hammersmith ticket :blink:

Oh and guaranteed we won't get points for tickets to shows in Japan.

I have never got points for a ticket, just bought all the music and merch...and I am currently 61st in the competition. I think I can name just about everyone ahead of me, except for the person/people winning by some OUTRAGEOUS margin.

Whoever they are, it is clear they are milking the system. 145000+ points...I have only 34000+:blink:

no news about this on my end yet. :blink:

question: do you know if 2nd hammersmith gig will ever be for sale on MS, fred..? it's annoying for the points sake. mind you, I still have to get points for the 1st I purchased.. :sneaky2:

No I dont think so , same as buying things at gigs .. you dont get points

Its a sandbag promotion through Mikasounds basically

Buy 20000 tickets you too can have Mika in your home:biggrin2:

Looks like I won't be getting any points for my tickets ...:boxed: that's ok.. going to gigs to have fun anyway...

• 2 weeks later...

no news on my front about this yet.. :boxed: fred..? :tears:

I'm considering to get next gig tick I wanna get somewhere else. the extra we pay on MS is supposed to be bonused by points. otherwise, I'd probably go for the cheaper shipping (still reliable seller), cause I'm broke :boxed:

no news on my front about this yet.. :boxed: fred..? :tears:

I'm considering to get next gig tick I wanna get somewhere else. the extra we pay on MS is supposed to be bonused by points. otherwise, I'd probably go for the cheaper shipping (still reliable seller), cause I'm broke :boxed:

Yes missy asked them again on Thursday , I would post the exact email but its on my works puter

Its delayed due to a "technical issue"

Sigh .. dont worry Ill keep asking .. its unfair

I agree with you , all that magic numbers thing is doing is to get people that can afford it to buy zilllllionsss of tickets and wack them on ebay for the points!!!

Im with you , I havent even logged my new cds etc etc

Good idea .. badly thought out

Yes missy asked them again on Thursday , I would post the exact email but its on my works puter

Its delayed due to a "technical issue"

Sigh .. dont worry Ill keep asking .. its unfair

I agree with you , all that magic numbers thing is doing is to get people that can afford it to buy zilllllionsss of tickets and wack them on ebay for the points!!!

Im with you , I havent even logged my new cds etc etc

Good idea .. badly thought out

really??!! they wack item on ebay for points!!?? the horror!! just what mika didn't want :shocked::boxed:

I agree completely with your last sentence. sigh :boxed:

really??!! they wack item on ebay for points!!?? the horror!! just what mika didn't want :shocked::boxed:

I agree completely with your last sentence. sigh :boxed:

I would say its crossed peoples minds yes

What Im trying to say is the system doesnt favour many of our members , a lot here are younglings and dont even had a credit card

Its open to abuse

I really dislike the whole thing tbh

It doesnt favour the normal fans

I would say its crossed peoples minds yes

What Im trying to say is the system doesnt favour many of our members , a lot here are younglings and dont even had a credit card

Its open to abuse

I really dislike the whole thing tbh

It doesnt favour the normal fans

yeah I agree, it sure is open to abuse and is getting it, it bugs the hell out of me when ppl just whore the site with any old pics sometimes I'm like:boxed: wtf?

I got an email reply back from them today after I enquired about the points and any indication of when the tickets will arrive since I already have my Manachester one posted and recieved already. this was the reply

Hi

This is something we are looking into currently and do hope to have with you shortly, thank you for your patience.

Tickets will be mailed within 2 weeks of the shows

Kind regards

Sandbag

I asked why we weren't getting points for the Japanese tickets, and they said it was because third party promoters refused to get involved.

However, I pointed out to them that the system was unfairly stacked in favour of UK/Europe/US fans, and that anyway, I believed someone was cheating the system to get so many points ahead...with all those ticket purchases.

You know, I don't go to gigs, and I am as high as 65th in the contest. Well I could NAME almost all 64 of those people ahead of me, because they are sure to be MFCers going to gigs who write on here...we are the most enthusiastic fans after all...

So I wrote and complained.:sneaky2:

I loved their response.

They wrote that someone " may well be cheating at the moment and believe me that they will not win! We are not stupid here :-)"

So whoever you are, you have been forewarned.:mf_rosetinted:

I asked why we weren't getting points for the Japanese tickets, and they said it was because third party promoters refused to get involved.

However, I pointed out to them that the system was unfairly stacked in favour of UK/Europe/US fans, and that anyway, I believed someone was cheating the system to get so many points ahead...with all those ticket purchases.

You know, I don't go to gigs, and I am as high as 65th in the contest. Well I could NAME almost all 64 of those people ahead of me, because they are sure to be MFCers going to gigs who write on here...we are the most enthusiastic fans after all...

So I wrote and complained.:sneaky2:

I loved their response.

They wrote that someone " may well be cheating at the moment and believe me that they will not win! We are not stupid here :-)"

So whoever you are, you have been forewarned.:mf_rosetinted:

Thats a fair email

Basically its stacked in favour of people who either can do many gigs (fair) or ..... can buy many many many tickets and not go

<ive said enough on this anyways>:sneaky2: