Toronto, ON 12/10 The Sound Academy Pre Show Chatter Thread

FREDDIESDOUBLE

• Replies 358
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I'd like to be a on stage but I don't have time to qualify to be a big girl before tomorrow night... Maybe they need lollipop girls too?

I wonder if he will do that on ever gig?:blink:

I would love to be a Lollipop girl:wub2: If he does decide to do it:teehee:

DEF can't come quick enough, please don't mention the C word in October, thanks! :naughty:

Yeah something like that and it means he's moving on to his adolesence, if I hear that word one more time I will have to shoot myself :naughty:

LOL same!! :aah:

Adolesence!

:roftl::roftl::roftl:

I love the units of time, I wish my life was like that. And I wish I had a designated unit for watching Countdown. :roftl:

Yeeeeah, but I suppose it IS a good way to describe it and not everybody watches every single interview that he does so they don't realise he's just chatting the same rubbish over and over. Perhaps we should tell him to stop being so boring and selfish and he should think of something new, exciting and witty to say every time he gets asked a question. :wink2:

I don't care for the foil but I hope there'll still be confetti of some sort :wub2:

Exactly! :naughty: Us hardcore fans follow his every word, we don't believe half of it but we still listen to it all :naughty:

I hope he still has confetti aswell and even the big balloons. :thumb_yello:

Exactly! :naughty: Us hardcore fans follow his every word, we don't believe half of it but we still listen to it all :naughty:

I hope he still has confetti aswell and even the big balloons. :thumb_yello:

Hahah yeah, if only we hadn't believed him when he said 'tour dates will be announced on Monday'. I'm never trusting a word he says ever again.

I deflated one of the big balloons from Bloomsbury Ballroom and I've stuck it to my wall. It looks incredibly odd and people frown at it and assume it's probably best not to ask, but I love it. :biggrin2:

Hahah yeah, if only we hadn't believed him when he said 'tour dates will be announced on Monday'. I'm never trusting a word he says ever again.

I deflated one of the big balloons from Bloomsbury Ballroom and I've stuck it to my wall. It looks incredibly odd and people frown at it and assume it's probably best not to ask, but I love it. :biggrin2:

:roftl::roftl:

:naughty::roftl: I can just visualize how beautifully artisitic this piece of er... RUBBER/LAYTEX looks taking pride of place on your wall...CLASSY :wink2::roftl:

I have a deflated balloon from Blackpool :thumb_yello: It's in my wardrobe though, maybe I'll get it out and stick it on my wall like yours as I love it so much aswell :biggrin2:

Tesco were already advertising their toys, and not just toys, toys "for C______" I actually died a little inside. It's like in About a Boy where the main guy hears his dad's Christmas song in the shops earlier and earlier each year.

I did all my shopping on Amazon last year and finished the lot in about 20 minutes. I was quite pleased with myself. Of course it meant everyone got books, dvds and cds, but hey, beggars can't be choosers.

Ohhhhh no I'm not as sick of adolesence as I was of 'It's weird to think that a year and a half ago I was studying at the Royal College of Music'. That one got mega irritating to me. I know it's not his fault because he gets asked the same rubbish twenty times a day but still...word for word sometimes!

:thumb_yello:

no seriously, watch the beginning of the video lol

:naughty::roftl: I can just visualize how beautifully artisitic this piece of er... RUBBER/LAYTEX looks taking pride of place on your wall...CLASSY :wink2::roftl:

No need to visualise, gorgeous isn't it? :teehee:

p1010456h.jpg

I have a deflated balloon from Blackpool :thumb_yello: It's in my wardrobe though, maybe I'll get it out and stick it on my wall like yours as I love it so much aswell :biggrin2:

Yeeeeah put it up! I sometimes blow mine up a bit when I'm bored, but then I run out of breath and put it back. :roftl:

:thumb_yello:

no seriously, watch the beginning of the video lol

I've seen that video before but I'll watch it again anyway. It brings the LOLZ.

And OMGGGGG. "About two years, well about a year and a half ago"

OMG NO MIKA NO.

p1010456h.jpg

Yeeeeah put it up! I sometimes blow mine up a bit when I'm bored, but then I run out of breath and put it back. :roftl:

Wowz, erm, okay, that looks even more interesting than I had pictured it in my head :roftl:

adi_cat We are inside, we got seperated from @ghostleegirl but we are CLOSE to the stage. Can't wait 4 @mikasounds to come out!!!

:yay:

p1010456h.jpg

LMFAO it certainly looks a little wrong :roftl:

I've seen that video before but I'll watch it again anyway. It brings the LOLZ.

And OMGGGGG. "About two years, well about a year and a half ago"

OMG NO MIKA NO.

You have NO idea how much you make me laugh. Next Mika gig we HAVE to meet. Without fail. Come by and say "oh hai! U iz that Caz, innit?"

And we're in! MFCers are mostly front row, I think. Cool venue, massive speakers. Should be amazing sound. It was freakin cold today, 6C and right by the harbour so the wind was blowing off the water. We got hot chocolate, which was lovely just because it was so freakin' cold. New bassist and new backing singer tonight, Dan & Saranayde aren't on this tour.

Five mins till opening act! Waiting is excruciating. Oh and two of our own are Big Girls, but you're gonna have to wait for their reports to find out who :teehee:

And we're in! MFCers are mostly front row, I think. Cool venue, massive speakers. Should be amazing sound. It was freakin cold today, 6C and right by the harbour so the wind was blowing off the water. We got hot chocolate, which was lovely just because it was so freakin' cold. New bassist and new backing singer tonight, Dan & Saranayde aren't on this tour.

Five mins till opening act! Waiting is excruciating. Oh and two of our own are Big Girls, but you're gonna have to wait for their reports to find out who ;)

:mf_lustslow:

Thank you!

I can't wait to see all the reports and pictures!

Have fun:wub2:

Five mins till opening act! Waiting is excruciating. Oh and two of our own are Big Girls, but you're gonna have to wait for their reports to find out who ;)

Darn it! :aah::naughty:thx 4 update

Thanks Mana!! :woot_jump:

Five mins till opening act! Waiting is excruciating. Oh and two of our own are Big Girls, but you're gonna have to wait for their reports to find out who :teehee:

thanks for the update, knew Dan wasn't there and was pretty sure Saranayde wasn't either. And you're SUCH a tease!