Toronto, ON 12/10 The Sound Academy Pre Show Chatter Thread

FREDDIESDOUBLE

LMFAO it certainly looks a little wrong :roftl:

You have NO idea how much you make me laugh. Next Mika gig we HAVE to meet. Without fail. Come by and say "oh hai! U iz that Caz, innit?"

There's a video of Kevin and I deflating it on youtube -

I think it looked worse then than it does now. LOL.

Are you going to Little Noise? If so I will see you there. Hopefully anyway cos I'm heading down on my own and I'll be all on my jack jones if I don't know anybody there. But Mikafish is going and I'm sharing hotel rooms with her on a few gigs in Feb so I'll probably get to meet her. :thumb_yello:

That's amazing:wub2:

It's not ACTUALLY my room, it's my uni room, hence the massive maroon noticeboard. And to make myself not feel like I'm 160 miles away from home, I bring with me my Sadler's Wells poster and my Love Today EP so I can just go 'ahhh, yeah, it's all right'. :roftl:

And what what what? No Dan or Sarah?

I love Dan! He's adorable! Why for we not have him?

• Replies 358
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Are you going to Little Noise? If so I will see you there. Hopefully anyway cos I'm heading down on my own and I'll be all on my jack jones if I don't know anybody there. But Mikafish is going and I'm sharing hotel rooms with her on a few gigs in Feb so I'll probably get to meet her. :thumb_yello:

It's not ACTUALLY my room, it's my uni room, hence the massive maroon noticeboard. And to make myself not feel like I'm 160 miles away from home, I bring with me my Sadler's Wells poster and my Love Today EP so I can just go 'ahhh, yeah, it's all right'. :roftl:

Oh:naughty:

No need to visualise, gorgeous isn't it? :teehee:

p1010456h.jpg

Yeeeeah put it up! I sometimes blow mine up a bit when I'm bored, but then I run out of breath and put it back. :roftl:

Mine has a big hole in it so I can't blow mine back up :shocked:

And we're in! MFCers are mostly front row, I think. Cool venue, massive speakers. Should be amazing sound. It was freakin cold today, 6C and right by the harbour so the wind was blowing off the water. We got hot chocolate, which was lovely just because it was so freakin' cold. New bassist and new backing singer tonight, Dan & Saranayde aren't on this tour.

Five mins till opening act! Waiting is excruciating. Oh and two of our own are Big Girls, but you're gonna have to wait for their reports to find out who :teehee:

Thanks for the update! :thumb_yello: Brilliant that two MFC'ers are Big Girls!!

:lmfao: Haha, hilarious!:roftl:

I can def do without saranayde (:teehee:), but I sure hope Dan will be at the uk/eu tour!!

Oh:naughty:

Having said that I will be living in it for most of the year, so I guess it kind of is my room. But I felt like I had to explain why there was such a massive maroon noticeboard. Certainly not my choice.

Mine has a big hole in it so I can't blow mine back up :shocked:

:o Who popped it? I took the tape off of mine after so I could a) take it home and b) blow it up whenever I please. :teehee:

OMG I saw this!

"I think it's got a sore throat" LMAO! Did you see my vlogs?

I should be going to Little Noise...I don't own a debit card but I believe someone said they'll buy me a ticket (obv I pay them back on the day..) but they said it depends how much they have in their back...so :dunno: One can only hope? :roftl:

Having said that I will be living in it for most of the year, so I guess it kind of is my room. But I felt like I had to explain why there was such a massive maroon noticeboard. Certainly not my choice.

:o Who popped it? I took the tape off of mine after so I could a) take it home and b) blow it up whenever I please. :teehee:

I didn't notice:roftl:

And we're in! MFCers are mostly front row, I think. Cool venue, massive speakers. Should be amazing sound. It was freakin cold today, 6C and right by the harbour so the wind was blowing off the water. We got hot chocolate, which was lovely just because it was so freakin' cold. New bassist and new backing singer tonight, Dan & Saranayde aren't on this tour.

Five mins till opening act! Waiting is excruciating. Oh and two of our own are Big Girls, but you're gonna have to wait for their reports to find out who :teehee:

Even though I am sitting at home this latest report has made me all excited.:thumb_yello::thumb_yello:

:lmfao: Haha, hilarious!:roftl:

I can def do without saranayde (:teehee:), but I sure hope Dan will be at the uk/eu tour!!

Kevin's SUCH a drama queen, it's great. :roftl:

Oh I like Sarah, though I admit when I first saw her at Brixton in Dec 07 and Feb 08 I was a bit like 'okaaaay' but now I don't mind her at all.

I just wish they'd make a slightly bigger dress for her, poor girl seems to be holding on for dear life most of the time.

Oh I like Sarah, though I admit when I first saw her at Brixton in Dec 07 and Feb 08 I was a bit like 'okaaaay' but now I don't mind her at all.

I just wish they'd make a slightly bigger dress for her, poor girl seems to be holding on for dear life most of the time.

LOL I wasn't fond of her either at first, the way she strutted around the stage as if she was the main attraction rather than a back-up, but now I don't mind her at all, she's quite lovely I think.

I also super duperly like Erika. She's half Japanese and speaks it too so that's definitely earned brownie points haha.

That's all I'm saying :mf_rosetinted::roftl: No but I prefer the new girl, like her style :thumb_yello:

edit: I must be wired backwards or something, cause I liked saranayde at first, and then after a while.. I sort of... didn't anymore.. But oh well, don't matter anyways, she's not the one I'm looking at during a gig :aah:

:thumb_yello:

no seriously, watch the beginning of the video lol

I love the bit where everyone laughs disbelievingly at the name Norbert, and he gets all defensive saying "shut up, it's true!". The look on his face:wub2:

OMG I saw this!

I should be going to Little Noise...I don't own a debit card but I believe someone said they'll buy me a ticket (obv I pay them back on the day..) but they said it depends how much they have in their back...so :dunno: One can only hope? :roftl:

Yeah I did see one of them. I think it was the third part. Was there a third part or am I making this up? Either way, whatever bit I saw I thought it was a really sweet idea, going through the whole day rather than just a few videos of his lordship prancing about on stage. :naughty:

I can get your ticket if you like. If there's any doubt with whoever's getting yours then just let me know by Thursday night and I'll order yours with mine on Friday. :thumb_yello:

OMG I saw this!

well fancy that Jazzy cos I am also sharing a room with Mikafish for little Noise, AND Caz so we will see you there :thumb_yello: (pmed you again).

thx for the update :boing:

I forgot about this gig and didn't notice this thread...

I must have been alien abducted last night, this never happened to me before...

Maybe i came back as a non-fan, after they sucked my brain...

I'm going to bed, it'll go away in the morn when i read reports...

I hope...

I forgot about this gig and didn't notice this thread...

I must have been alien abducted last night, this never happened to me before...

Maybe i came back as a non-fan, after they sucked my brain...

I'm going to bed, it'll go away in the morn when i read reports...

I hope...

No Sweetie you were off fancying straight men. Hahaha!:roftl::roftl::roftl::roftl::roftl:

I love the bit where everyone laughs disbelievingly at the name Norbert, and he gets all defensive saying "shut up, it's true!". The look on his face:wub2:

yeah that bit's priceless lol

Yeah I did see one of them. I think it was the third part. Was there a third part or am I making this up? Either way, whatever bit I saw I thought it was a really sweet idea, going through the whole day rather than just a few videos of his lordship prancing about on stage. :naughty:

I can get your ticket if you like. If there's any doubt with whoever's getting yours then just let me know by Thursday night and I'll order yours with mine on Friday. :thumb_yello:

there were several parts :roftl: The first one is to do with the ice cream, the second one is outside the venue talking about paul ogrady and singing in the queue, the third is inside the venue and bits of the gig and so on and so far...

and thank you Jazzster!

well fancy that Jazzy cos I am also sharing a room with Mikafish for little Noise, AND Caz so we will see you there :thumb_yello: (pmed you again).

:lmfao:

WE'RE ROOMIES JAZZ AND WE DIDN'T EVEN KNOW LMFAO

I didn't think of taking the tape off and popped it myself :sneaky2::boxed:

yeah stupid I know :blink::teehee:

OMG I well wouldn't have been able to pop mine. I would have rather given it to someone else if 'd known it was going to stay in one piece.

You're so ruthless, that poor balloon, never did anything to harm anyone...

LOL I wasn't fond of her either at first, the way she strutted around the stage as if she was the main attraction rather than a back-up, but now I don't mind her at all, she's quite lovely I think.

I also super duperly like Erika. She's half Japanese and speaks it too so that's definitely earned brownie points haha.

Yeah I suppose she just needed to settle in to it and 'get it'. I didn't dislike her but I guess I was a bit overwhelmed by her. But she's cool now, and I CANNOT fault that muppet dress she wore at Bloomsbury Ballroom. Katy Perry was wearing something similar.

I like Erika purely for the fact that she got the tube home afterwards and smiled over at us when I was emptying my bag out trying to find my oyster and confetti was going everywhere and I was swearing a bit, probably slagging off Mika and his stupid flipping confetti and just generally on a high from the gig. And she has MAYJAH eye make up that's just really quite awesome. :aah:

That's all I'm saying :mf_rosetinted::roftl: No but I prefer the new girl, like her style :thumb_yello:

LOL I don't think it's her fault that the dresses don't fit her as well as they could. But Erika is very very cool.

This tour, as in the North American, or the tour as a whole?:blink:

I hope Saranayde comes back, I like her, she always waves to me. And Dan is so cool, I'd miss him a lot if he weren't there. Has Shakira nicked him back, like Mika did with Martin, from Lily Allen?