Twitter Mikas Girlfriend

siga

Oh, and on topic: considering the information he usually provides about his dating-life, I don't think he's gonna tell us about this. :naughty:

(And I don't blame him. It's quite an achievement, the way he's managed to keep his private life private. Keep up the good work, I'd say. ^^)

Amen

• Replies 257
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Oh, and on topic: considering the information he usually provides about his dating-life, I don't think he's gonna tell us about this. :naughty:

(And I don't blame him. It's quite an achievement, the way he's managed to keep his private life private. Keep up the good work, I'd say. ^^)

That's true.

(...I'm still a bit curious though :wink2:)

I wouldn't say that, mine were hardly odd or interesting.

and I sent 3 silly ones and got a "HA HA" so I have no idea which one he found amusing unless it was all 3

And I think this is just some huge joke going on if you ask me. (bet this is something to do with some interview or tv appearance where he is doing a scetch where he has a G/F and they thought it would be funny to set it up on Twitter to see how long the MafiaMFC would create a huuuge long thread about it, it's not even APRIL 1sr ffs!! :sneaky2::mf_rosetinted:

and I sent 3 silly ones and got a "HA HA" so I have no idea which one he found amusing unless it was all 3

And I think this is just some huge joke going on if you ask me. (bet this is something to do with some interview or tv appearance where he is doing a scetch where he has a G/F and they thought it would be funny to set it up on Twitter to see how long the MafiaMFC would create a huuuge long thread about it, it's not even APRIL 1sr ffs!! :sneaky2::mf_rosetinted:

Exactly!

And we did!

But it's a funny long thread, anyways...:roftl:

hell yeah it would be sooo boring if MFC didn't go crazy over something or other every time Mika burps (was gonna say smt else but thought better of it) :teehee:

:lmfao.

Coz you know you'll end up with me at the Naughteee Corner, dontcha, Sparks?:mf_rosetinted:

Why not? my grammar is bad, or you prefer to think he has a girlfriend? :roftl:

Usually when someone refers to a 'girlfriend' as just a friend, it's a girl.

For a boy to say 'girlfriend,' it is usually a date. :naughty:

You all understand, that Mika hasn't actually said ANYTHING yet about whether it is a boy/girlfriend he is with, right?

This all stemmed from tweets between a couple of people who say they saw him with some girl. Now as he's trying to keep it low key, I hardly think he's gonna be having pda with whoever. So unless these people (and I'm pretty dubious about the sources), know him personally (in which case, they should be using DMs, if they have any respect for him at all), or they are seriously winding you all up, you should take these tweets with a mountain, more than a pinch of salt!:naughty:

You all understand, that Mika hasn't actually said ANYTHING yet about whether it is a boy/girlfriend he is with, right?

This all stemmed from tweets between a couple of people who say they saw him with some girl. Now as he's trying to keep it low key, I hardly think he's gonna be having pda with whoever. So unless these people (and I'm pretty dubious about the sources), know him personally (in which case, they should be using DMs, if they have any respect for him at all), or they are seriously winding you all up, you should take these tweets with a mountain, more than a pinch of salt!:naughty:

:naughty::naughty::naughty:

mwahahaha :roftl: agreed, dont they love to wind you all up just like little toy boys and girls and off you all go like spinny little spinning tops... it's quite fun to watch :naughty: (yeah I got a WICKED streak lol.)

ps. rose, when did you go all GREEN?

At the gym? Can't even pretend that was me :naughty:

He wants a girl that goes to the gym? damn, I'm out :roftl:

What's this about a gym?

If Mika has a girlfriend... :wub2: It would be nice to hear he was in a relationship after never having had any indication of any such thing before now. But I don't like to pry on his personal life, I don't want to know the details, but just a hint that we may have the right idea would be nice. :blush-anim-cl:

This is gonna get out of hand.

1lemonadegirl: @1KayaT Hi, sorry to bother you but could you follow me please? I have a question about Mika's girlfriend. I've seen them around together.

@1lemonadegirl Sure! No bother at all.

If this Kaya girl does know something, I wish she'd be quiet about it. I really don't think Mika would appreciate this...:blink:

mwahahaha :roftl: agreed, dont they love to wind you all up just like little toy boys and girls and off you all go like spinny little spinning tops... it's quite fun to watch :naughty: (yeah I got a WICKED streak lol.)

ps. rose, when did you go all GREEN?

It's not green, it's turquoise!:naughty:

1lemonadegirl: @1KayaT Hi, sorry to bother you but could you follow me please? I have a question about Mika's girlfriend. I've seen them around together.

If this Kaya girl does know something, I wish she'd be quiet about it. I really don't think Mika would appreciate this...:blink:

Yeah, really! :blink:

This is why I said they should DM each other if they have any respect for him and his wishes to keep it low key. IF they actually know anything.:naughty:

Maybe it's his girlfriend, maybe this person is just a friend.

I dunno. If I'm alone with a guy FRIEND of mine, that doesn't mean we're dating. I'm also not saying we aren't. :das:

Kidding.

Really, about these tweets, I could care less. It seems like this person/people want attention, and I/we've already given them enough of that.

I'm done.