• Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Of course!!

Albert, Mika's golden donkey!

..How could you Albert... HOW COULD YOU!!!.. lol :naughty:

So happy you’re with me on this!:wub2::naughty:

And now…think about Golden Albert’s tweets, do they have a male or a female touch to them?:teehee:

I really don't want to be nosy, or disrespectful to him, so I won't say much, but I heard some rumours about this girl being very pretty.

Someone said that she looked like a model :shocked:, or that she was a model, or that she could be a model....something like that anyway :aah:

I really don't want to be nosy, or disrespectful to him, so I won't say much, but I heard some rumours about this girl being very pretty.

Someone said that she looked like a model :shocked:, or that she was a model, or that she could be a model....something like that anyway :aah:

If he had a g/f I would be thrilled and wouldn't care what she looked like or what her chosen career was, but I don't believe this for a second....sadly I really wish he DID have a nice g/f and if he did, you and Babs would NOT be posting msge like this about it you would be tellig us to respect his privacy :biggrin2::wink2:

Thats why I can smell yogic flying here. :naughty:

Maybe he'd be better with a Barbie girl...

And she's pregnant already...

564-pregnant-barbie.jpg

If he had a g/f I would be thrilled and wouldn't care what she looked like or what her chosen career was, but I don't believe this for a second....sadly I really wish he DID have a nice g/f and if he did, you and Babs would NOT be posting msge like this about it you would be tellig us to respect his privacy :biggrin2::wink2:

:teehee:You may have a point there....But how about reverse psychology? :naughty:

Maybe he'd be better with a Barbie girl...

And she's pregnant already...

564-pregnant-barbie.jpg

Oh god Wonka that is quite disturbing to see :aah:

You're assuming we know something. Mistake no 1 :naughty:

I would delete it, but you all quoted it...

I ddin't meant to make it disgusting...Sorry :(

Why is that so discusting anyway?

They use it in schools here to show children how babies grow in their mum's tummies...!?!

You're assuming we know something. Mistake no 1 :naughty:

not neccessarily just Sari said she had HEARD she MIGHT be a model or something, so not asmuming you know anything, just being observant of the FACTS and there are NONE :wink2: all just people creating rumours lol. (no change there then). Guess it's easier to fool the younglings.

She should sue her gynaecologist. Caesarians nowadays only need a little cut below the bikini line.

ah but I got Vix one of these years ago and she gets a really flat tummy back in seconds... it's like magik :naughty: but it's also a BAD role model for women and she should be banned or at least her tummy shud have stitch marks and be a bit wobbly for a few months at least and she should come with an exersice bike and a leaflet for cosmetic surgery on Barbies.

(Maybe Mika's G/F is a Barbie Girl) :roftl:

I would delete it, but you all quoted it...

I ddin't meant to make it disgusting...Sorry :(

Why is that so discusting anyway?

They use it in schools here to show children how babies grow in their mum's tummies...!?!

:huglove: I'm sure it's very useful for that purpose - it's just a bit of a shock coming on it suddenly like that :roftl: i never knew such things existed (I've lead a sheltered life :blush-anim-cl:)

:huglove: I'm sure it's very useful for that purpose - it's just a bit of a shock coming on it suddenly like that :roftl: i never knew such things existed (I've lead a sheltered life :blush-anim-cl:)

I was bumped out of the shelter right at my first child...

At the second i knew practically as much as much as my gynaechologist...:mf_rosetinted:

At the third i did labour myself on the lift, in between getting home from work and starting to make dinner...:mf_rosetinted:

At the second i knew practically as much as much as my gynaechologist...:mf_rosetinted:

At the third i did labour myself on the lift, in between getting home from work and starting to make dinner...:mf_rosetinted:

What did you make for dinner?

:roftl::roftl::teehee::blush-anim-cl::roftl:

I am so glad I never had children :biggrin2: my friend tried to tell me about giving birth once, and I felt faint - I had to tell her to shut up, and she didn't believe me until I got cross :aah: