Philadelphia, PA - Electric Factory - Gig reports, videos and pics - Oct. 18 2009

guylainem123

• Replies 298
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

:thumb_yello: ME TOO!!!! :teehee: Aahhhh when he comes back <next year> IT IS ON!!!! And I want MOSTLY GA shows!!!!!:roftl:

Agreed! I will buy tickets to like all his shows on the East Coast. I'll go broke for him! Lol.

But I think he really likes the Electric Factory, I know I do. You feel more at home.

Maybe next time holly!!!!!

don't be sad.

I know! Still I want to SHOOT myself! We COULD have said our goodbyes . . . WE WERE SO CLOSE! LUCY, do you know when we were in the car I literally WANTED to SCREAM . . . GO BACK!!!!! I had this weight in my HEART! OH GAWD! :crybaby:

I know! Still I want to SHOOT myself! We COULD have said our goodbyes . . . WE WERE SO CLOSE! LUCY, do you know when we were in the car I literally WANTED to SCREAM . . . GO BACK!!!!! I had this weight in my HEART! OH GAWD! :crybaby:

why didn't you??!?!?!?!?

I thought you were so tired and wanted to go asap.

miscommunication!!!

why didn't you??!?!?!?!?

I thought you were so tired and wanted to go asap.

miscommunication!!!

NEXT TIME JUST BITCH SLAP ME LUCY! I CAN'T FORGIVE MYSELF! :no: I REALLY DID WANT TO SCREAM IT - BUT I SO DID NOT WANT TO MAKE PINO MAD!!!! :boxed:

NEXT TIME JUST BITCH SLAP ME LUCY! I CAN'T FORGIVE MYSELF! :no: I REALLY DID WANT TO SCREAM IT - BUT I SO DID NOT WANT TO MAKE PINO MAD!!!! :boxed:

HE KNOWS HOW MUCH IT MEANS TO US!!!

Later in the night he said in Spanish..you guys look sad....why you didn't say bye to him??

Why don't you try thinking about the great time you had at the show? Might cheer you up. :huh:

THAT part is GREAT! The problem is I feel SO incomplete NOW - cause I did not GET to SAY goodbye!!!! And there is NO telling WHEN I am going to see him again!!!! I have NEVER seen Mika and NOT gotten to say bye . . . it leaves you tangled and tortured!

Why don't you write him a letter? One of the lollipop girls on the 2008 tour didn't get a chance to say goodbye/thanks so I gave him a letter from her when I went to the final gigs in London.

I'm leaving in the morning and I don't have a printer but maybe someone else could do it for you. Even if they just print it I could deliver it because I've got something else from a girl in Toronto to give him as well.

It might give you some closure.

Why don't you write him a letter? One of the lollipop girls on the 2008 tour didn't get a chance to say goodbye/thanks so I gave him a letter from her when I went to the final gigs in London.

I'm leaving in the morning and I don't have a printer but maybe someone else could do it for you. Even if they just print it I could deliver it because I've got something else from a girl in Toronto to give him as well.

THANKS Christine!!! REALLY :huglove:

I never thought of that! I know JUST who to ask to help me out! :biggrin2:

OMG!! that is such a great IDEA!!!!